Old School Victory Woman (Heroine Power)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Bert

I bought this video as a bit of a lark because I think Niki Lee Young is gorgeous and underutilized. I'm submitting the review because I think this video has (possibly accidentally?) hit on something fairly unique and really effective. The video is a simple affair, shot almost entirely in one featureless room, and involves 2 villains and one heroine. Niki Lee Young plays Victory Woman - a direct copy of the unsuccessful 1974 TV movie character Wonder Woman, complete with theme music that I'm going to describe as eerily similar to the movie and leave it at that.

I'm not going to spoil much about the simple plot. There's dialogue, back and forth fighting, two on one, and some topless content. The point of my review is to discuss the tone. The villains here are wildly overacted and campy in the extreme. I'm quite sure this is intentional and it does make the vid stand out from much of what is available. What I found surprising and really engaging though, is that Young didn't camp up her performance. She played the fighting, fear and peril straight, and for some reason that really worked well. The villains are emoting like crazy and spewing their crazy dialogue, but meanwhile Victory Woman is really selling the peril and torment they are subjecting her to.
vlcsnap-2018-05-14-09h52m43s362.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-05-14-09h52m43s362.jpg (208.07 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
Here Victory Woman, overwhelmed and helpless, cries out "No" as she is manhandled and the zipper of her costume is pulled down. The contrast between her desperation and the hammy performances of her tormentors is amazingly affecting.

I picked this vid up a while ago, and I find I keep returning to it. I'm curious to know if others might feel the same way.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree Niki Lee Young is gorgeous and not used in these types of videos often enough. I hope that changes.