Midnight Lady

A darker, full bodied blend.
manuelmen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello, I'm Manuelmen, I've been following this site for years, enjoying the great stories published here, today I finally gathered the courage to publish a story here, I know it must be full of errors, it was originally written and published in other pages in Spanish, my native language, and this is just a translation, I hope you like it,

Midnight Lady part I.

It had been a year since Lisa had discovered that she had superpowers, she had always been a normal girl until the same day she turned 18 she felt that something had changed within her, she felt stronger and faster, later experiments that she made hidden during the nights it helped him to know that with effort he could raise on his head a small car, in addition he could run 100 meters in 6 seconds, he could see in the dark and had better reflexes.

And while trying out her new skills she accidentally fell into the space between two buildings hitting the ground hard, for a few seconds she thought she was dead, but she could rise without problems with a few bruises and an ugly rasmillon in her hand, those few damages of a fall that should have left her as an unrecognizable blot on the ground helped her to realize that she had great resistance and the fact that the next morning she did not have the bruises or the scratch helped her to realize that she also had the ability to heal quickly

All her experiments took her about a month and once she knew what she could do all her thoughts were focused on using those powers, the truth for her decision was not so difficult, she had always admired the super heroes They went on television and the city they had recently moved to was the largest crime center in the country, every night there were murders, rapes and robberies, there were gangs that had virtually kidnapped certain areas of the city and the organized crime and drug traffickers terrorized the city. the fact of going out at night could become a suicide and the police were overwhelmed or their members were corrupted or threatened.

In short, this city urgently needed a heroine and Lisa was willing to give it to her. The first thing she did was use her savings to buy fabrics of different types and quality, but all of them were black and gray.

He had the materials, but he could not decide on the design, he spent hours looking at fashion magazines or watching the costumes of other superheroes on television without results, so one day he decided to undress and stood in front of a full-length mirror and observed as objectively as she could, she was about three feet sixty or so, she had straight black hair that came even more under her shoulders, she was in her right weight, that is, she had a nice enough silhouette to see without being noticed the bones, her waist was well outlined and her legs were firm and soft, for a second she smiled but then she looked at the part that she liked least about her body, she took her hands to her tiny breasts and squeezed them with sorrow, each one entered perfectly in her hand despite being firm, soft and having small and grazed nipples (and quite sensitive) she would like to have at least twice the size, despite how sad it seemed to start imagine his suit with a mixture of leather and fabric in the chest with a filling that would never have dared in his normal clothes, after that and while he continued to think he turned and looked at his ass in the mirror that was by far the most sexy of her body with firm and appetizing buttocks of which men turned to look in the street that decided to wear a pair of tight but comfortable pants so I decide for thick lycra stockings, once designed began to weave with He had already completed his suit two days after.

He was again in front of the mirror, but this time with his new suit on, he looked beautiful and he wanted to jump for joy he turned to see how the lycra marked his buttocks, but not very satisfied, the underwear was She marked and looked horrible so she decided to leave without underwear after all she was going to go at night and no one would know her, thinking about that she also decided that it was time to make her mask, the design was simple a hoodie mask that covered her The whole face with holes in the eyes and a small opening in the area of the nose, was the simplest that occurred to her since she was very anxious to patrol, but even so it was a shame because she had a pretty face with some green eyes like emeralds, a snub nose and a few freckles on her cheeks, she looked at herself for the last time in the mirror and smiled under her mask, she was ready.
The next months were very hectic, at first it was a rumor commenting in the corners someone is hitting the criminals, but did not pass from there, until it began to appear in the newspapers, there was talk of several crimes mysteriously interrupted. When the police arrived there were the thieves on the ground unconscious with blows and sometimes with fractures, people who had already been resigned began to find hope, no one knew who or who was causing this until one day a young woman who was rescued from being raped by a group of subjects commented to the press that a girl dressed entirely in black had rescued her, this was considered the news of the week and everyone was talking about the mysterious girl, that's what they were when in an assault on a bank Just at midnight a shadow appeared in the shape of a woman who beat them up with no possibility of answering the surprise.

The next day, recordings of the security videos were released by the local news stations, generating the euphoria of the journalists who named her midnight lady for the hour in which she had prevented the robbery. Since then, photos of her began to circulate on the internet and the media. in different angles, generating that old and young fantasize with the idea of taking it and many, why not say, masturbated on their photos.

This was how Lisa distributed her time and by day she was a normal university student and at night she was a superheroine who was fighting crime, everything was going perfectly until the day she arrived on her 19th birthday, that is, one year since she acquired her powers (as this story began), that night when she put on her suit and went out the window of her apartment she felt a little uneasy almost like a bad feeling, but at no time did she think about abandoning her nightly round she always left when she could so he just jumped like every night to the roof of the nearby building and that's how his surveillance began.

He did not have much luck anyway, he jumped from building to building looking for some crime in progress, but found nothing, when it was already past one o'clock in the morning he was tired and in a bad mood and he was preparing to go back home I heard a noise in an alley, she went quickly to observe and what she saw disappointed her greatly, in that badly lit alley there were four young people laughing, three of them were sitting on the floor with cigars and beer bottles and one was scratching the wall with a can spray paint, they were all young, thought midnight lady maybe even younger than she, some looked like teenagers.
Decided reluctantly to get closer and observe more closely, slowly jumping to the ground and approached stealthily until he was about two meters from the group hidden in the dark, I look first at the closest was a tall and skinny guy with his face still marked by acne, the one next to him was the opposite, he was an obese and short guy, but he looked even younger, just like the one next to him who looked like a child, being the lowest and thinnest of the group, but that image was contradicted with a cigar in the mouth and a bottle in his hand besides that with the other one felt the penis without any shame, finally the one that scratched the wall seemed to Lisa until good looking although it dressed to the Like everyone as a gang member, he was tall and confident with a confident look on his manly face, although he was no less young than his companions.

They were definitely a small-time gang that probably thought that with marking their territory with some stripes that neighborhood was theirs or something, normally she would not have intervened, after all they did not do anything very serious anyway, but that night in particular She seemed quite calm and she was in a bad mood, she decided to give those little boys a lesson. Her normal way of acting implied that she would appear at full speed hitting right and left without giving them the possibility to react, but in this case it would be overacting after all they were not doing anything particularly bad.

So he resorted to the simplest thing he came out of the dark area in which he was standing directly under the tenuous ampule. He opened his legs slightly and put his hands on his hips and lifted his head and said in a clear voice:

- What is hapening here? -Instantly the four faces in that alley turned to her with total disbelief after a few seconds they began to laugh out loud, Lisa cursed herself, she usually did not talk to the criminals, she just hit them, so she was not sure how do it and now he won the mockery of some boys, thanked internally that his mask covered his face completely so they could not see that he had blushed completely.

-we are ... - said the handsome young man as he slowly approached her - drinking, smoking and marking the passageway. What is not obvious? - this caused more laughter among the band and more embarrassment in Lisa who almost chooses to simply leave, but that would be even more embarrassing so she decided to continue.

-because they should not be against the laws, so I demand that they stop- it would have been perfect had it not been for the slight tremor in his voice when he said, but at least this time there were no laughs, everyone got serious and approached surrounding her, this put Lisa pretty nervous she had never been surrounded in that way by a group of men who had such bad intentions.

- Is not this bitch a lady of the night? -asked the shorter one as he approached and looked at her with lasciviousness.

-I think it's midnight lady JC- the handsome boy said that Lisa was already convinced that he was the leader of that group, he placed himself less than a meter away from her, so much that she had to look up to look at him in the eyes- It is not like this? bitch - the intonation she gave to her words, in addition to being close enough to feel her breath made her distracted, I just managed to open her mouth and let out a mixture between babbling and moaning, which again provoked laughter and when she Finally I was going to tell him something. He felt a sudden pain and stinging in his groin. He looked stupefied back and saw the tall man with beads had taken the back of his Lycra trousers and pulled so hard that he felt like he was rising a little. little of the ground.

"Boss this bitch is without panties," he said with a smug aura at the rejoicing of the rest of the band and before Lisa managed to do anything, the fat man approached him by the side and squeezed his chest hard as he began to Rub it like a piece of meat.

- here too? - I ask without ceasing to press, the worst is that Lisa began to feel a little itch of excitement in her chest and in her vagina which humiliated her even more, so I do not wait any longer and gave in the same movement a kick to the lanky and a blow on the chest to the fat man who was clutching his chest, the fat man simply fell backwards heavily but the tall one flew back two meters, what was not expected was that when he flew out, he would not let go of his suit. When he felt the cold air of the night directly on his right buttock he realized that he had taken a piece of his suit with him, he covered the hole with both hands, which was not very intelligent because the leader gave him a blow with all the strength he could muster in his chin. at the same time that the boy who was called JC gave a big kick in the waist, normally those blows would not have felt, but as he was distracted by his suit as well as being still unbalanced by the great "Chinese shorts" that made him was destabilized more took a step back and the fat man who was on the floor made a trip that was the drop that overflowed the glass as he was with all his humanity on the floor, hitting his head hard against the cement.
He was thankful for the thousandth time to be so resistant to damage, but may have split his head now he was just a little stunned it took him only half a second to react and the two closest ones were already on him, the first thing is to get up, he thought and He did it, but not fast enough on the one hand the fat man, who was still on the ground, grabbed his right leg, JC hit him again on the head and the boss went straight to grab both breasts and squeeze them with all his strength , surprisingly, what affected him most was the squeeze of the boss, this time he could not repress the moan that was heard almost like a scream, which further encouraged the boss to continue massaging this time more gently, before that she took by the neck the boy who was going to hit him again and with a gesture he threw him back against the wall then he turned to hit the boss but he had already released her and had walked away taking advantage of those seconds the fat man is Hood and stood next to the boss, the boy came again after the blow against the wall and the lanky came limping from behind.

This was getting dangerous she thought she was still stunned and thought slowly and they looked almost perfect and had more encouragement than she did, she decided to finish fast, even if she had to break one or two bones, when she was determined and would start by breaking her face the handsome boy who distracted him, gave with arms raised in attack position reached to take two steps and his pants fell to his knees.

"Go on," the boss said while the rest of the group laughed and whistled at him - it seems that someone has not shaved for a while - which increased the laughter while Lisa about to mourn rose as he could pants and thought how to continue.

-hello I went back-felt a voice in his ear a second before he got up from the floor by his pants this time screaming in pain, because the lanky this time had grabbed her with both hands and felt that the pants were going from two, again fell hard to the ground this time face and is because the tall guy had been left with a large piece of pants in his hands and smiled delighted.

-Now I kill you, "shouted midnight lady as she stood up quickly and threw a blow with all her strength with the direct intention of ending her life, and she would have done it but the truth is that she was already very stunned by so much blow in the head, too angry and the pants already totally destroyed tangle in the ankles, the tall guy leaned back slightly and Lisa missed the blow by long stumbling on itself and going to fall a few meters away in a heap of garbage accumulated in the alley.

She went mouth down on the garbage, the bags containing containers also broke so she was directly on all kinds of waste, she did not want to think it was because he felt her between her legs, it was at that moment when Lisa broke into tears, he had managed to hold back the tears until then, but that was too at least sobbed did not think about what they did not notice, now just thinking about running away and did not care how embarrassing it was to be defeated by a group of unarmed teenagers.
So she turned around slowly sitting in the trash feeling like something sticky got into her butt, because what was left of her pants barely covered a part, she knew that she was partially naked that she could see her pubic hair and half of her Vagina, but at that moment he did not care anymore, only the pride and the respects would flee.

What I did not expect was that the band was not going to let her run away, when she looked up she saw everyone around her and looked at her with a lascivious look on her face that made her shudder, before she could do anything she came running small and with all the momentum of his career I gave him a kick between his spread legs, with such precision that it hit him right on the vulva, the scream that Lisa threw had been heard throughout the neighborhood, he had not felt such a strong pain since who acquired his superpowers, only managed to snuggle the trash covering his pubis while receiving more blows, the rest that seemed more to mock than something else that was repeated more spanking and swipes on her breasts that were already quite sore, I can not stand She threw forward as fast as she could looking to pass between them hitting them but to her surprise they let her pass and only reacted when she saw herself in the air, the fat one had grabbed her by a hand in the neck and another in the pubic area where he squeezed sadistically and lifted her over his head, and with a shout of effort he threw her to the ground, Lisa was surprised wanting to fall on the trash to cushion the fall but no, fell back on the cement.

It was at that moment beaten, sore and very humiliated that it began for the first time since she had begun her work as superheroine to feel fear, a deep fear that made her lose what was left of shame and pride she got on all fours and began to crawling as far as she could before the laughter of those who had defeated her, the lanky even took it from what was left of pants and Lisa in her eagerness to flee herself took off what was left of her pants, without any She repaired and continued to crawl a few meters until she came across a pair of legs, looked up with panic and saw the boss looking down at her with a mocking face.

- What happened? Do not you want to play anymore? - He did not even want to answer he started to go to one side of the when the fat man unwittingly buried his entire thumb in the anus and turned him with fury, at the same time the boy sat on her back and twisted her breasts and the tall one pulled on the abundant hair of the pubis - but we still have not finished. -

That brutal attack ended up breaking his spirit, he began to sob aloud while he dropped like a sack on the floor without stopping to whine or even made an effort to get the fat man to take his finger out of his ass, but that I only cry out loud

-flaco, you deserve it, your first ... -Lisa did not understand these words in reality and almost did not care about anything the only thing he still felt was the fat man had just taken his thumb out of the ass, but suddenly realized when they turned unceremoniously and the thin one was between his legs.

-no, no, no ... please no- said pitifully while looking at the leader.

- Why not? - he asked, but without any real interest in knowing the answer.

- I am ... - began to stammer even more terrified to see that the skinny one opened the closing and took out his penis - I am a virgin. - Shouted, before that statement there was a silence and then a thunderous group laugh, however, nothing had changed the skinny had already put his long, thin penis at the entrance of her vagina and Lisa felt like touching her pussy lips.

- nooo, wait please, I laugh ... -said shouting at that they paid attention to him and even the skinny one retreated a little before that possibility she kept trying- please ...

- what did you say? - The leader said approaching her and looking into his eyes.

-I gave up- he said louder- I give up, you win, you beat me, you defeated me, you humiliated me, I will do anything, but please do not do that. I do not want to lose my virginity ... like that.

This left them totally stupefied, nor did Lisa believe what she had just said, but she knew that everything was absolutely true, she was willing to humble herself even more so as not to lose her virginity.

-Leave it- the boss finally said after a minute of silence, everyone obeyed him including the skinny man who climbed the latch with reluctance and stopped all stood a few meters ahead of her under the light where she had appeared.

- Get ready, bitch - the boss said, she pulled out of pure panic and stood in front of them covering her vagina with her hands - do not ever go back to cover yourself or we'll all fuck you until we're tired and then we'll leave you here so that any vagabond does it too - in the face of that threat she does not hesitate to obey promptly put her hands to one side and under her head without stopping to sob- open her legs - she did it and in that way I leave her vagina totally within sight of the four guys who had defeated her

-jefe- the youngest began - I say we take it no more to this bitch, I look for it and I do not think we have another chance with a heroine like this- Lisa began to tremble visibly and had to concentrate not to urinate right there, I already knew at that point that he was the most sadistic of the group.

-Just be, JC - he answered and then he looked at her- come closer- she could have fled if she tried, but the truth is that her spirit was already totally broken, so she approached meekly. -Dime what are you going to give us to let you go?

-Whatever it is, but please do not violate me, anything but that- they nodded in agreement, the boss took out a cell phone and pointed it at him.
-get on your knees-- the once invincible midnight lady knelt in front of that gang of teenagers, and looked at the camera phone that he knew he had begun to record- Who are you?

"Midnight Lady," he said, trying not to stammer.

"Tell us what happened tonight, and if you do not convince me there is no deal," he said gloomily.
-you were ... - she started crying directly - quietly here ... and I got where I should not, like a fool, we fight and ... They defeated me completely, they humiliated me and ... they put me in the place that belonged to me.

- What is that? - interrupted the fat man

-the one of a whore- he said hesitantly, the group's laugh told him it was the right answer.

- Now what are you gonna do? -I ask the skinny

-I ... I humbly ask for your forgiveness, and I beg ... Pity, please, I unconditionally surrender whatever you ask me please- the boss turned off the recording and looked at her in the eyes.

- Can not we fuck you? - she said, she shook her head- and in the ass? - denied even more emphatically- then what do we do?

-any less those two, ... Please- he nodded and said- they already heard her guys she's going to compensate us for taking away our right to fuck her, if she does not get it we'll do it anyway, - saying this she signaled to the skinny one she approached where Lisa was and put the penis in her face, she just looked at him for a few seconds, it was semi erect and from him it gave off an unpleasant odor as if it had not bathed in several days, with doubts approached his hands and touched him, it was the first penis I saw in person and barely knew the theory about sex, taken from the movies I saw hidden from their parents when I was a teenager, but the fear brought out the best of it and tried to masturbate and apparently worked because I achieve full erection giving him a light blow on the face.

-the mouth- she said with the tense voice, she had waited for that moment, but still she hesitated, with all the slowness of the world, she took her mask and lifted it up to the middle of her face and as she had seen in the movies she started it to lick slowly, for a few seconds until he felt another penis on his face looked to his right and saw the boss who was also looking for his, without having to say anything with her right hand began to masturbate, in addition to start getting into the skinny penis in the mouth.

He thought that someone else would come to him from the left, but nothing happened, so he was not surprised when the fat man knelt by his side and with his right hand began to fidget with his anus this time putting his full index finger and moving it like to make room, she only remained silent except for a small moan, which made her doubt was when CJ came up her back and squeezed her breasts with fury and began to twist them that made her stop at the blowjob that made him win a slap from the skinny, physically he hardly felt it but it was one more blow to his self-esteem, so he swallowed his tears and continued, this time with more zeal.

-touch your self for my beautiful- CJ said whispering behind her, followed the order immediately, part of her also wanted to do it and concentrated as she was in that did not wait when the fat one put the second finger in his ass, shouted for the surprise, or I would have, but since I was gagged by a penis, nothing was heard.

- I cum - yelled the skinny and did pouring hot semen in the mouth of Lisa she, who was not expecting it, swallowed half before realizing and when I was going to vote the rest the skinny looked at her and said - no boats nothing obedient swallowed the rest of a drink, but the skinny pointed down had been a spot of semen in his shoe, Lisa was so scared that I licked and almost did not realize that the fat man had added a third finger and turned them , everyone started laughing at the superheroine, while she no longer cared and started to suck the boss's penis.
But it was not all bad, the fat man had finally forgotten about Lisa's anus and came to replace the skinny one, she began to masturbate with his left hand, at the same time that CJ already fully accommodated put his hands under the top of the suit and I grab her breasts

-jefe- excited scream- this slut uses stuffing in her breasts so you do not notice that she barely has- the boss took the penis out of Lisa's mouth and looked at her saw in her eyes the total humiliation that meant and ran over his mask

Lisa and forgotten all modesty just waiting for the boss to finish running to change and start sucking the fat, which was almost ready almost ran as soon as he put the penis in his mouth, I swallow it with difficulty and before could breathe JC grabbed his face and forced him into the penis in the mouth and without her doing anything began to fuck her mouth almost literally, when she thought he was going to choke finally came and this time the semen He came up through his nose, causing him to hurry to swallow so he could cough.

She realized after she finished coughing that no one was approaching her, they were standing a meter away from her and they were smiling at her.

- Can I leave? - I ask with a dead voice.

-mmm I do not know- said the boss- are you satisfied guys? - all shook their heads which brought back terror to Lisa's heart.

- What do I have to do then? - He said trembling.
- start by undressing completely - I answer and the rest of the band applauded him, from the floor where he was still, she took off her slippers and her socks and left them nearby, she took off her gloves and stood up, slowly He took off his jacket and threw it on the floor, he had to suppress his impulses to cover his tiny breasts and he waited.

-I said completely- she said in a gloomy voice, Lisa would have liked to refuse, she would have liked to tell him that the mask would not take it off, that they would have to do it by force, but the truth is that she was no longer a superhero, she was a girl scared and as such did what was asked and took off the mask and threw it to the ground in front of her.

-Does anyone know her? - the boss asked and was disappointed when everyone denied it, he came up to touch her and just began to massage her vagina, she expected him to do it cruelly, but he did it gently after he started touching her nipple while massaging her vagina, almost without realizing Lisa began to moan, they had never touched her in that way, he approached her face to her, and she was the one who gave him a kiss, to which he responded by increasing the massages while demonstrating his language skills.
Little by little, Lisa started approaching orgasm, her vagina was already completely wet and a few drops dripped through the fingers of the boss, but when it was about to end he left suddenly leaving her open-mouthed.

-wait- he said without thinking.

- What's up? - He said smiling - do you want more? - She wanted more, she wanted him with fervor, she was so close to orgasm that it almost hurt, but she could not continue humiliating herself so she shook her head, he walked away while she looked at the floor and came back with the paint can ordering him to He lay on the floor and began to paint his torso was only two minutes and when finished Lisa carried the sign of the band from the shoulders to the pubis.

- You're the property of the band, understand? - she nodded and the continuous- whenever you want more you can look for us, although the next one we will not be so kind- just in that moment she realized that the rest of the band was gone and that they were alone, a part of her mind He said he would attack him now, but fear did not leave her, the last thing he did was take a picture with his cell phone. -now you can go-

For a second he did not believe what he heard, but then he bent down to pick up his clothes when he received a big spanking.

- Who told you you could take that? That's our now- I do not even try to reply he just ran away from there, he felt weak even to go jumping so he just ran as fast as he could, with his head down, ignoring the honks, the whistles and the screams. When she got to her building she went up the emergency stairs to her apartment and got into it quickly, she still felt the excitement provoked by the boss, but this was covered by her fear, teenagers not only had humiliated her to the maximum, but they also have a photo of her face, they had the tools to turn her life into hell and she did not even have the courage to prepare and go for them, she lay down in her bed without taking a bath, she was very tired so she fell asleep almost in the act He did not even wake up when he unconsciously masturbated and finally climaxed.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is nicely done and quite entertaining. I wish I had the time to do a copyediting of this to make some of the translation issues better. Perhaps in a couple of weeks after I get back from a work week away.

Keep up the good work, manuelmen. It's always great to hear a new voice here.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow! Great Story, Congrats
manuelmen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ricky89 wrote:
5 years ago
Wow! Great Story, Congrats
thanks, I had the doubt with publishing the continuations I did, mainly because I was not sure that it was understood correctly, by the translation,