Spider-Man PS4 game

All Online Games!
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Any one else play it yet? Finally got around to playing this. OMFG!!! the hype is real. What an awesomely addictive game it is. Fight mechanics, story and huge open world to explore literally kept me playing literally playing almost 24 hours. Yeah is that much fun lol.

Frankly the only down sides and these are hardly deal breakers for me at least is that where was no DID or perilous situations. There is no rescue MJ mission or the attractive Asian cop lady who acts your girl Friday throughout the game. Two, Black Cat is a no show and only a voice over cameo but will get a dlc side story so we'll see. Again not really a big deal but something that would have added to the overall enjoyment of the game.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

I've been playing other games, but the screen captures people have been posting look great. Plus, I have a PS4.

Unfortunately, Amazon is delivering Valkyria Chronicles 4 tomorrow, and after that I want to play Dragon Quest 11. So maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list?
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Definitely man, its worth it.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Just finally finished the dlc campaign with Black-Cat. Sadly we don't play as her but on the plus side she is flirty, curvy and sexy so there. I'm not gonna give away the plot which was good enough, but I will say it left on a cliff hangar so hopefully there will be more BC stuff.
bap
Neophyte
Neophyte

is Spider-Gwen a playable character in the game?
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Spider-Gwen is not a playable character in this game. You play as Mary Jane in a few stealth driven missions but that's it as far as the playable female characters go.
Freon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

xxjimbob2000 wrote:
5 years ago
Spider-Gwen is not a playable character in this game. You play as Mary Jane in a few stealth driven missions but that's it as far as the playable female characters go.
I really hate that MJ is a reporter in that game. I dunno, just bugs me. Why not make the journalist character Betty Brant?