Dark Surrender from TBFE

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
senor-descartes
Neophyte
Neophyte

First time review on this board, but I had to spread the word, because TBFE have raised the bar once again on Superheroine Peril Fetish videos with Dark Surrender. This is a darker, sexier, cinematic offering starring two of the best actresses working in the genre: Coco as the virtuous heroine Wonder Star, and the insanely brilliant Belle Fatale as the sadistic villainess, Domino, who exploits Wonder Star's need to find her missing sister with devilish results...

What I loved about this flick was that it broke with the traditional formula most superheroine beatdown flicks follow, and instead focused on the sexual/psychological breakdown of its luminous heroine, Wonder Star. She begins the video demanding to know where to find her missing Amazonian sister, then is forced to relinquish her powers to Domino in order to learn her loved one's fate... and learn she does. Domino subjects Wonder Star to every single punishment her missing sister experienced in captivity (kinda like that movie, The Vanishing, except with a superheroine and supervillainss, and a crazy amount of non-con sexual content). Coco gives, imo, the best performance of her career thus far, as we see her mighty spirit broken, piece by piece, humiliation after humiliation, until there's really nothing left but a mindless superhuman-slave. Her dialogue scenes with Belle Fatale are dramatic, sexy, and really intense. They have real chemistry on screen together.

Which brings us to the real candy: the sexual peril in this video absolutely goes for broke. Yes it's a softcore video but the actresses fiercely commit, the directing is top notch, and every camera angle and cut just pushes the story, and the sex, to further extremes. Belle Fatale is a sexy beast when she ravishes Wonder Star, and Coco just loses it on screen and it's beautiful to watch. The Director did such an amazing job with this one: letting their dialogue scenes build tension so that the sexual peril really explodes. Each scene just gets hotter and hotter, building to a massive twist I really didn't see coming... :giggle:

I've been waiting for a F/F superheroine peril movie like Dark Surrender for ages, and it's already rocketed onto my all-time favorites list. I really hope to see more customs that deliver drama/performances/peril at the level that this one did. With an over forty minute runtime, this movie really feels like a legit erotic thriller, but with some damn colorful costumes :ww1:

10/10
http://www.thebattleforearth.com/darksurrender.html
senor-descartes
Neophyte
Neophyte

Update: Thought I might as well post the full Preview Pic set from over in the New Releases thread...

hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Reading this review was an excellent reminder to go back and re-watch this one. :cool2: