Red Dead Redemption 2 - Coming To The PC?

All Online Games!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That would be cool - it's a great looking game and would do well on PC I am sure!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's STUPID that it isn't on PC frankly. I get that not every game comes to the PC, but TBH, a game as expensive to make and likely in need of recovering that price as RDR2 ought really be on as many platforms as feasibly possible.

Though I'd primarily be interested in RDR2 Online... something about the games starkly realistic nature makes me feel like the online version is gonna be pretty darn fun... that and here's hoping for an Undead Nightmare 2 down the road or something of a similar ilk.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

So anyone playing this online? I still jump on Xbox occasionally to play but I've been thinking about the PC version for online play. The issue is I don't really have a lot of time these days to play games like I used to...
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I played it to death on PC, popping in these days for dailies and waiting for the updates. :)
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm currently playing it Online. It's pretty fun, and it's pretty PRETTY. But it does have a few things that bug me here and there. It's just too bad they don't put in even half the effort into the online component than they did with the single player... there is potential for something really special in RDR2O... but I doubt it'll ever be realized.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

My hunch is that it'll take a long time to build up like GTA did. I mean that was released in 2013 maybe? And it hit PC in 2015 and didn't >really< get good for another two years or so.