Supergirl in The Robbery Defeat

A darker, full bodied blend.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The character Supergirl is Copyrighted by DC
This work is pure fan fiction. I receive no payment, compensation or benefit from it.
Comments and feedback are appreciated

The Robbery Defeat
by McGheeny

An autumn Thursday night

and the 32" thin television screen flicks through channel after insipid channel never landing on a selection for too long. Sitting on the bed several feet away a 5'6" athletically slender girl with smooth sun kissed skin, long legs, sparkling blue eyes and a blonde ponytail. She is wearing a pair of cheeky gray cotton gym shorts that appear to have been in the dryer for WAY too long and white tank top as she reflexively presses the channel button on the remote. "Nothing on. A total of 82 channels and nothing worth watching," sighs the coed. She turns the TV off and tosses the remote to the bed.

Kara gets off the bed her bare feet planted on the cool wood floor of her apartment. The college freshman moves across the room to her mini fridge pulling out a Fiji water and heads to the window. Looking through the pane of glass at the orange light by the practice football field Kara watches the crowd cheering and celebrating at the bonfire pep rally. She takes a sip of water knowing that her new acquaintance Bonnie is there along with some other folks Kara has meet in the past few weeks here at Metro University. She takes another sip as her eyes follow embers lifted from the blaze as they waft up into the evening sky.

Bonnie and the others know Kara as Linda Lee Danvers a newly arrived college freshman from farmland in the Midwest. In order to protect her Kryptonian secret identity the teen dons a brunette wig, glasses and dresses fairly conservatively. She also portrays herself as a student with serious academic pursuit and little time for fun. Kara is a serious student but as she takes another sip she does wish she was at the bonfire partying with everyone else tonight. Cautioned by her cousin Kael Kara understands the importance of anonymity and blending into the crowd but still doesn't like it.

Kara turns out her lights in her room and opens the window letting a chilly fall breeze brush past her face and skin. Closing her eyes the girl takes in the smell of the seasonal night air. She can hear the jovial sounds of the pep rally echoing across campus. Just then, the logs fueling the fire shift causing the crowd to gasp, laugh and then cheer. As more embers fill the star filled night Kara says, "That's where I should be". She steps back away from the window the rushes towards the opening and dives through.

On the other side of the fame appears a stunning blonde girl wearing a blue long-sleeve high thigh cut leotard, red mini skirt with a yellow waistband, red boots with yellow trim and a red cape. In the middle of her comely chest sits her family coat of arms an "S" shield. Ever since her first appearance on the scene wearing her family's mark and reports learning of her relation to Kael, Superman, the teen has been named "Supergirl"

It is an abnormally cool September evening and this is exactly what Kara loves. The young blonde Kryptonian sails along over the city with the tremendous sense of freedom. She swoops past the bonfire and then towards the outskirts of Metro City. As Supergirl is cruising the night sky her attention is suddenly turned to an in-home alarm and the sounds of an older man calling for help. The heroine takes a bead on the source of distress and increases her speed.

Seconds later Supergirl lands on the well manicured lawn of one of the few Northside mansions outside Metro City limits. The expansive domicile is surrounded by a greenbelt of trees, bushes and foliage. The structure is made of stones and dark lumber and stretches over half a football field and three stories tall. Doing a quick perimeter scan the good girl sees no signs of burglars. Hearing the sounds of the man inside she focuses her X-ray vision in the general direction of the sounds of anguish. Kara can make out a figure apparently trapped beneath debris of some kind.

Panning the remaining floor it is odd to Kara that there would only be one figure inside. This neighborhood on the edge of the city is known for its wealthy homeowners. All of these residences generally have internal security on top of a private firm that patrols the area. This place has just the one male inside. Kara moves to the oversized wooden doors protecting the entrance to the mansion. As she knocks the heavy wooden door opens.

"Hello?" says Supergirl warily as she peeks her head inside. There is a large vaulted entryway with cream and black tile flooring and circular stairs along both right and left walls. In the middle is an arched passage that looks to open into an interior room. There are paintings on the walls and two stands with busts on either side of the arch. Kara steps inside.

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" calls out an older man's voice.

Kara moves past the arch into the next room heading in direction of the pleas. She enters a corridor separating a lavish kitchen area to her left and a large open area to her right which was a great room for entertaining. Another call for help comes from the other side of yet another arch on the far side of the great room. A moment later Supergirl comes upon a older man apparently in his mid 60s dressed in his blue and white striped pajamas. He is pinned to the floor beneath a large suit of medieval armor. Smiling the girl moves to the man's side, "How did you get under there?"

Momentarily distracted as he looks up at the beautiful young 5'6" slender blonde girl dressed in blue and red standing over him. It takes him a moment to speak. "Help me," groans the trapped man.

Kara chuckles to herself as she easily removes the solid metal pieces freeing the man. She extends her right hand and helps him to his feet, "Are you alright?"

"Oscar Langton III," snorts the man as he brushes off his night clothes. Again, he looks over the very attractive young girl just a few inches short than him, "You can call me Oscar. So are you...Supergirl?"

With a nod and a smile Kara answers, "Yes."

The heroine knows of the 5' 9" 179lbs man sporting a portly build with white/gray beard and hair with a major receding hairline. Oscar Langton III is from generations of old family money. He sits on the board of one of the largest business conglomerations in the country built by his family. There is a statue downtown of his grandfather a major philanthropist and one of the founders of Metro City. Kara has seen several buildings on campus with the Langton family name on them. Oscar is also known to be quite a letch around women.

"Well Supergirl you can help me find the reprobate that has invaded my home," states Oscar flatly.

"Mr. Langton..." Kara begins.

"Oscar," interrupts the man, "Oscar please Supergirl."

Kara has seen that look many times before. The old man is clearly enamored with her. His gray-blue eyes study every inch of her from her blonde hair to the tip of her red boots. It makes the confident heroine just a little uncomfortable but she sees the old man's enthusiastic fascination with her as harmless.

Supergirl smiles, "Oscar," the old man smiles, "This is really a job for the police." She pauses and looks around, "Where is your personal security? Most of the folks in this neighborhood have them. Where are yours?" At that moment multiple sirens sound outside.

"There they are now," replies Oscar. A bewildered look comes over the young heroine's pretty face. "I own the company that patrols and provides security for this gated community."

"But don't you have anyone here in your mansion or on property to protect you?" inquires Kara.

"MR. LANGTON! MR. LANGTON! WHERE ARE YOU?" calls a deep voiced male.

Oscar looks back to Supergirl, "I have protection. I just don't need anyone here with me. It is both unnecessary and an inconvenience." Just then three large uniformed men that look like they could be the starting linebackers for any professional football team appear in the art filled hallway.

"Mr. Langton are you alright?" asks the front man as he looks to his employer and the young blonde girl in the short red skirt blue leotard boots and cape. "We got an intrusion alarm."

"So you did have a break in?" says a newly concerned Kara.

"It's okay Tommy," says Oscar as he nods towards his guest, "This is Supergirl. She arrived just before you and helped me out."

The lead officer looks Supergirl up and down several times then back his boss, "Mr. Langton, no offense intended but she is just a young girl. I will have my men do a quick sweep to make sure no one is here to do you harm."

Kara chuckles at the man's shielded resentful statement, "It appears you are in good hands Oscar. Besides Metro City police will be here soon so you don't need my help."

"No they won't be coming," says the security officer. "We did not radio them for assistance." The blonde heroine pauses and incredulously looks back to Oscar.

"Metro City Police are not contacted unless Captain Bryant decides they need to be involved" explains Oscar Langton. He sees disbelief in Supergirl's beguiling face, "It is just the way we want it up here."

"We are more than capable of protecting our area and we don't need a "Super" anything for help," snorts Captain Bryant. He looks to Oscar, "My men will do a search of the premises sir."

Kara knows when she is not needed, "I think you need to let Officer Bryan here handle this..."

"BRYANT," growls the large uniformed man.

"Bryant...yes...whatever," grins Kara with obvious mischievous intent. "Good luck Oscar." The girl turns to leave.

"Stay," says the old man. Supergirl continues to walk away waving her hand back at him. "Stay and check out his home with me, please."

The young heroine stops and turns around, "Please Supergirl." He looks to the captain, "Supergirl can handle this."

Not wanting to draw further ire from the community security officers Kara says, "Let these men do their job." As she again turns to leave Oscar walks after her. Catching up with Supergirl he takes her by the arm. When the deceptively slender blonde turns with irritation on her face the old man says, "Please don't go. I would feel more secure if you would stay," Looking to the three security men and then back to Oscar Supergirl nods her agreement.

Oscar turns to Captain Bryant, "Supergirl will be staying. Thank you for your timely response and have a good evening."

"Yes sir," says Captain Bryant. He lifts his radio, "All clear." He then waves to his men to follow. As they leave Mr. Langston's home each officer in turn glares at the fine-looking blonde girl as they pass. A moment later it is just Oscar Langton III and Supergirl standing in the hallway.

"Okay Supergirl," says an animated Oscar, "Where do we start? You know, I was quite the boxer in my younger days. At one time I won the Intercity Golden Gloves. I can help you search."

Kara smiles at the old man's boast. "It will be better if you stay back while I do a quick search of your home," smiles the blonde girl.

"My house. I'm searching with you Supergirl," replies the old man. Supergirl begins to says something and he holds up his hand, "I insist." The slightly frustrated heroine shakes her head and turns down the hallway.

As Supergirl looks around the mansion she is followed quite closely by Oscar. The place is like a museum with high valued artwork on the walls and show pieces on display in and out of glass cases that fill numerous rooms and halls. It was when the girl peers around a corner looking down yet another hallway when Kara discovers a problem. While she is distracted the old man unexpectedly catches the girl off guard.

Oscar has been studying Supergirl from behind as they walk through his expansive home waiting for the opportunity to act. At this particular corner, as the girl bends over, the old man moves her cape and hikes her short red skirt. The dirty deed exposes her bare taut glossy bronze upper thigh and small but firm half covered ass cheek. The old man's pupils dilate and his pants get tight in the crotch.

Suddenly Supergirl feels the unusual cool breeze on her backside and turns to see a broad smiling Oscar admiring her rear. "OSCAR!" Kara grabs the nasty old man's hand and gently pulls it away from her skirt. Pausing for a moment she looks to the nasty old man and smiles, "Now Mr. Langton, you behave yourself."

The devious Oscar has a boyish grin on his face and replies, "Sorry Supergirl. I could not help myself." He looks to her skirt and cape covered butt and then back to those fiery blue eyes, "It is magnificent."

Supergirl shakes her head as she turns to face the old man. She folds her arms across her chest just below her pert 34B cup breasts and the "S" shield. Shifting to her right she places her weight on her hip as the girl takes a moment to study the grinning old man. Tilting her head down a bit she looks him in the eyes and says, "I think you will be okay." Supergirl walks past Oscar heading for the front door.

Completely amused by the situation a half laughing Oscar quickly follows the upset girl, "But wait Supergirl...Wait! What if they come back?"

Reaching the entrance to the extravagant home Kara stops at the door grabs the knob and looks back at the man in his PJs to say, "Call the police Mr. Langton." With that she opens the door and takes off into the cool night air.

Kara is halfway back to campus when her super-hearing picks up an all too familiar Mr. Langton's panicked voice crying for help. The heroine plans to ignore it when two things occur to her. First, where is the alarm? Second she thinks, 'There might have really been someone there in his home'. The aggravated blonde teen good girl turns and streaks back to the mansion.

This time as Supergirl approaches the mansion her X-ray vision picks up two figures inside the Langston home. "Oh Great!" she says knowing she won't live this one down anytime soon with Captain Bryant and law enforcement.

Landing outside the double wooden front doors Supergirl enters the residence. From the entry hall she swiftly moves along the previous path to where she left Oscar standing. Circling the last corner to the corridor there she finds the old man. Oscar Langton III is confronting a 6'0" muscular and lean man in black hooded jacket, black jeans, black shoes and of course a black ski mask.

"You will turn around and march right back to that safe and return my property or I will kick your butt," demands Oscar. Suddenly the stranger in all black's eyes widen and he drops the bag. "Good, now that you know I mean business get going!" Just then the old man in pajamas turns to see Supergirl in her power stance standing several feet behind him.

"Go ahead Oscar," smiles Kara, "You are doing just fine."

Turning back to the thief Mr. Langton III says, "Now get going or even Supergirl won't be able to keep me from kicking your ass."
"Old man, you talk too much," snarls the bad guy in black. "If you think you can stop me bring it on."

Supergirl drops her hands and walks towards the larger man with purpose when Oscar puts up his hand, "I got this Supergirl." The beautiful young heroine pauses folding her arms across her chest. The old man in blue and white striped nightwear moves in on the robber.

Left jab, left jab, right hook and left jab all come at the thief who easily dodges and blocks the attack. When the puzzled old man stops the large man backhands him across the left cheek sending him backwards into Supergirl's arms.

"Wooohoo!" Kara catches the old man and rights him on his own feet. She takes a moment to study his cheek and ask, "Are you okay?"
Oscar rubs the left side if his face. He looks at the intruder then to Supergirl, "He is right there Supergirl. Go get him."

Kara smirks as she steps in front of Oscar. Crossing her arms and shifting her weight to her right hip she looks the thief up and down, "Are you going to come peacefully or are you going to need an ambulance?"

Moving forward, the masked thug decides he is going to take on the deceptively slender young blonde girl in blue and red. He takes a fighting stance as he steps into a right haymaker to the heroine's pretty face.

Before the fist comes close to touching her Supergirl's left hand meets it mid air stopping the punch cold. Her blue eyes sparkle and a sheepish grin comes over her yellow-pink and red glossy lips as she gradually adds pressure to the man's trapped fist.

"AHAWWAA!" yelps the man as his hand feels like it is begin crushed in a vice. His left hand covers the girl's hand as he agitatedly attempts to free himself. "LET GO YOU BITCH!" groans the intruder as pain forces him to one knee. In a futile effort he draws back his left hand and tries to punch the girl, "AHAOOO!"

Supergirl now has both of the man's fists and is slowly squeezing them. "Okay, one more chance, do you want to quit or shall I keep this up?"

"OKAY! OKAY! STOP!" shouts the intruder, "STOP!" All of the sudden he finds himself flying through the air landing and sliding to a crash into a wood and glass display and the wall. His hands are on fire as he places them under his arms and presses to alleviate the pain. That is when he notices the red boots standing next to him. His eyes run up the leather to the yellow trim followed by two of the sexist tan lean bare legs as they disappear under that flirty red skirt.

Looking down on the man on the floor Kara reaches down with her right hand and removes the man's mask. She casually tosses it over her right shoulder then fixes her gaze on the man, "Done?"

The prone intruder rolls away from Supergirl getting to his feet. He comes up with a wooden leg from the destroyed display case. Raising the club over his head he charges the blonde in blue and red.

Smiling and shaking her head Supergirl releases a quick blast of super-breath sending the 6'0" man tumbling backwards. His makeshift club flies out of his hand leaving him on the floor unarmed again. Still determined to not let this little bitch get the better of him the thief gets to his feet looking around him for yet another weapon.

With a determined look Supergirl marches to the man in black where she runs into a flurry of fists and kicks. With incredible speed the young blonde deflects and or dodges the fruitless strikes. In a bit of irony she uses her right hand to backhand slap the man in the face propelling through the air once again. She follows after him coming to the downed burglar before assuming her power stance again.
A hurting and exhausted thief rolls to his side and holds up his left hand towards the perturbed girl, "ENOUGH! Enough..." He drops his hand and head, "You win. I give up."

Oscar Langton III walks up on Supergirl's right side and looks down at the defeated thief, "Well now what do we do with him?"

Kara looks over her shoulder at the old man for a moment then back to the burglar, "He is going to jail," she pauses and looks behind her, "First he is going to do as you demanded." Supergirl turns and goes back to where the man dropped his bag of ill gotten gains. She opens the sack and finds cash, bonds and shinny jewels. The heroine picks up the bag and returns to the downed man in black and Oscar's side. She drops the bag in front of the thief, "While you call security Oscar this gentleman is going to return your property to its rightful place."
"My security should be here any moment," replies Oscar as he kicks the bag to the burglar, "Put it back!"

Kara looks to the old man in pajamas, "Your alarm didn't go off this time Oscar. You need to call your men." She turns to the intruder reaching down lifts him to his knees, "Let's go bub."

"Okay! Okay," protests the robber. "I'm getting up." As Supergirl releases her grip he falls back to a seated position. He rests for a moment before struggling to his feet. The 5'6" sexy slender blonde girl's right hand takes hold of the left shoulder of his jacket and holds him up as she reaches for the bag.

"Let's go," orders Supergirl as she moves her prisoner towards the far wall. There is a portrait on hinges hanging half open behind it is a door to a wall safe. She stops and drops the bag and she shakes the thief. "What's your name?"

Breathing hard and leaning against the wall the battered and sore man in black begins to open the safe, "Thaddeus...Thaddeus Clarke..."

"Well Thaddeus Clarke," says Supergirl releasing her hold on him, "Open it and return Mr. Langton's property." Standing next to Thaddeus as he dials the combination Kara says, "I hope this will teach you to leave other people's things alone."

"Whatever," answers Thaddeus as there is an audible "click". At that point the exhausted man collapses to the floor at Supergirl's feet. He holds up his left hand, "Give me a minute."

With a sigh and a smile Supergirl turns the handle and opens the safe. "Let's get this over so you can get to jail Thaddeus..." As the metal door opens Kara is taken by surprise as waves of weakness and pain wash over her beautiful body, "Auhauooo..." Supergirl staggers back a step or two and doubles over in pain. Oscar steps up opens the door wide reaches in and pulls out a green glowing rock.

Thaddeus gets to his knees next to the bent over beauty and his left hand takes a handful of blonde hair. He uses his grip to raise the young girl's face so her pain ridden blue eyes are looking directly into his brown eyes. The recovered burglar draws back his right fist and unloads on the wilted girl's chin sending Supergirl bouncing off the checkerboard tile floor.

A hurting Supergirl stops face down and haplessly sprawled out at Oscar's feet. Her short flirty skirt has rolled up around her tiny waist leaving her skimpy blue leotard covered fantastic little ass exposed.

"Well, look at that," laughs Oscar Langton III.

To Be Continued
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good so far. Hope more is coming.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I like where this is going.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bronson881 wrote:
4 years ago
Very good so far. Hope more is coming.
Oh, I can't just leave a sexy little weakened Supergirl helpless on the floor without the bad guy(s) taking full advantage of the situation. More to come. Hope you like it.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

bushwackerbob wrote:
4 years ago
I like where this is going.
Thank you kindly. More to come.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

um...THIS is in the Dungeon Stories? I am curious as to why.