What's going on at IWantClips?

For those interested in starting custom videos or joining in with other who are creating new projects, this is the home base at which to gather.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just curious if anyone has any behind-the-scenes dirt on what's happening at IWantClips. The reason I ask is that I received an e-mail from one of the models who has a page on there. here's an excerpt:

"I just wanted to get in touch with you regarding my store. Due to some...let's call it moral issues that are happening on the model side with IWC that I can't be bothered to be involved in anymore, I've had enough with directing my traffic there and giving them a 40% cut. Sadly I can't explain anymore as I would be in breach of my contract and I trust you to keep this confidential."

I knew they took a cut, but 40%!?! Holy crap.
But anyway... does anyone have any idea what this might refer to?
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I don't know about the moral issues, but I've heard 40% isn't far off standard for clip sites like C4S and ManyVids and whatever.

Because they are often blocked from using general purpose financial services models get screwed. Pun intended but it's really not funny.
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

I have worked with all the networks.

Clips4sale, Manyvids and IWantclips all take 40% from any clip sale. They are all different systems.

My favorite is Clips4sale for all my super heroine adventures. They are super professional. always on top of everything with billing and a smooth running machine, with fast upload/download and they are never down.
They always pay on time like clockwork. I recommend them to all the interested producers.

Iwantclips are very nice people, I know them personally. But the only content that sales there is femdom POV don't waste your time with anything else. Manyvids is not so fantastic overall. My least favorite per sure. I had to stay on top of them several times to get my checks.

I use to have my own server and billing and it was such a HUGE expense and headache. You have no idea how difficult it is to run an adult website. I am more than glad to pay a portion of my revenues to a big company that has all the technology, firewalls for safety, customer service in place 24/7, etc.. totally worth it

BUT since we are talking about systems and platforms. MY NEW FAVORITE is ONLYFANS. They only take 20% and I am loving the Direct Messages with my fans there, the ability to do live shows and I am selling custom videos and selective clips by sending them through dropbox to those who purchase them from there.

Join me there as well: www.AnastasiaFans.com or https://onlyfans.com/anastasiapierce

What you saw about the drama online, that is just a crazy few girls that got their panties in a bunch. Ignore those divas. And stick with producers who care more about shooting and less about drama.
Those are the ones who deserve attention. xoxo

Have a great night everyone!!
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
My favorite is Clips4sale for all my super heroine adventures. They are super professional. always on top of everything with billing and a smooth running machine, with fast upload/download and they are never down.
They always pay on time like clockwork. I recommend them to all the interested producers.
That makes sense, since they have been around the longest. They do seem to have their act together - at least that's the impression I get as a customer.

AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
Iwantclips are very nice people, I know them personally. But the only content that sales there is femdom POV don't waste your time with anything else.
Yeah, I use them a lot for that reason. I like Femdom PoV stuff. Also, you can direct-message a model there in order to ask them about customs. Clips4Sale is pretty hit-or-miss in that regard. Sometimes I find a model I like, and there's an e-mail address or other contact information at the top of their store page. But more often than not, there isn't anything, so it becomes very difficult to track down some way to contact them for a custom. Often, I will find a model I like on Clips4Sale and then go to IWantClips and send that same model a PM asking for a direct e-mail. But even then, sometimes I don't get a response.
AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
Manyvids is not so fantastic overall. My least favorite per sure. I had to stay on top of them several times to get my checks.
Once again, that jives with what I've seen. ManyVids seems to have been thrown together in a very slapdash and disorganized way. The one GOOD thing about it is that they seem to have audio for their preview clips more often than not.

Sometimes I find a model I am interested in, but I want to hear her voice before I buy a clip or order a custom. And often, some models don't provide preview for their clips - or provide previews without audio. But for some reason, I can sometimes find a preview with audio on ManyVids. Not sure why that is.
AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
I use to have my own server and billing and it was such a HUGE expense and headache. You have no idea how difficult it is to run an adult website. I am more than glad to pay a portion of my revenues to a big company that has all the technology, firewalls for safety, customer service in place 24/7, etc.. totally worth it

BUT since we are talking about systems and platforms. MY NEW FAVORITE is ONLYFANS. They only take 20% and I am loving the Direct Messages with
I used to work for one of the world's largest credit-card processors and that company refused to do any business with the adult entertainment industry on the grounds that such businesses tend to be very unstable. So I can see where it would make a lot of sense to work with one of these big sites and not have to deal with all the legal, technical, and financial hassles.
AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
BUT since we are talking about systems and platforms. MY NEW FAVORITE is ONLYFANS. They only take 20% and I am loving the Direct Messages with my fans there, the ability to do live shows and I am selling custom videos and selective clips by sending them through dropbox to those who purchase them from there.
Hm. I will check it out. My biggest concern is the browsing experience, since I tend to browse videos in order to find models who do customs. :)
AnastasiaPierce wrote:
4 years ago
What you saw about the drama online, that is just a crazy few girls that got their panties in a bunch. Ignore those divas. And stick with producers who care more about shooting and less about drama.
Those are the ones who deserve attention. xoxo
I guess you can't discuss the details for the same reason - since you work with them. But I'm curious to know what it's all about. :)