Member's Update 6/30/20 - Blunder Woman: Reprogrammed Ep4

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome welcome once again to my Monday update! What a fantastic weekend I had! Planning the redesign of both of these websites has been a long time coming and I’m happy to say that I’m very impressed with the way things are going. We are about 30 to 60 days away from launching an entirely new experience here at Hipcomix. I’m very excited to show it to you.

However, we are here for our fun and dirty little episodes, not to listen to me rant and rave about how proud I am of this wonderful new interactive experience I am putting together for everybody. So let’s get on with today’s episode!

Today I proudly present to you episode four of “Blunder Woman: Reprogrammed”! I do apologize in advance that it is a shorter episode but in all fairness, I was working on our wonderful new interactive experience coming soon to Hipcomix (which I promise not to talk about for the rest of this rant). Back to the episode! Diane has been captured, and a mysterious villain has reprogrammed her brain to make her a slave to him. We are now in a flashback learning how all that happened. Will Diane be able to resist his mind-melting mania? Will she be able to escape before she is for--d to abduct her own sister for him? No! She won’t because we already saw that she did in the first episode!! She’s doomed Muhahahahaa!

Sorry about that, I got a little carried away. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you episode 4 of Blunder Woman: Reprogrammed.

Episode four posts for members today!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-04

Thanks for reading.

JPEGER

BW-MCD04x000.jpg
BW-MCD04x000.jpg (174.55 KiB) Viewed 480 times
BW-MCD04x006.jpg
BW-MCD04x006.jpg (292.11 KiB) Viewed 480 times