Attention German Users! - Achtung!!

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am starting to implement different languages to the board. First country up, Germany. You can try this out here:

ucp.php?i=165

Let me know what you think.

Next up, France!

🏳
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sehr gut, mein General!
-
Well, perhaps there are users who will benefit from that, but if someones english is good enough to understand at least most of the discussions here....I don't think he would have any problems with the setup in english which you normally have to use very, very rarely.
On the other hand it might give these with rather bad english a better start.... and keeps them motivated to be a member at all. :hmmm:

P.S.: Germany is not a language ;)
P.S.: I feel honored you choose german as the first foreign language to implement. Take that .....France! :laugh:
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maskripper wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Sehr gut, mein General!
-
Well, perhaps there are users who will benefit from that, but if someones english is good enough to understand at least most of the discussions here....I don't think he would have any problems with the setup in english which you normally have to use very, very rarely.
On the other hand it might give these with rather bad english a better start.... and keeps them motivated to be a member at all. :hmmm:

P.S.: Germany is not a language ;)
P.S.: I feel honored you choose german as the first foreign language to implement. Take that .....France! :laugh:
P.S.: Germany is not a language ;) <-- Hahaha blame that more on being half asleep this AM. I DO realize that what meant was first country up, Germany! Duly noted :)
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

MightyHypnotic wrote: ↑
3 years ago
P.S.: Germany is not a language ;) <-- Hahaha blame that more on being half asleep this AM. I DO realize that what meant was first country up, Germany! Duly noted :)
Does this mean Austrians, Swiss, Luxembourgoise, Liechtensteiners and Tanzanians have to wait for local dialect support, or do you actually mean, first language German?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, the choices are Deutsch (Du) Casual Honorifics
&
Deutsch (Sie) Formal Honorifics. So if your dialect falls into one of those categories, you should be ok :)

Return to “Site News & Announcements”