Brandi Rhodes vs Anna Jay AEW

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Anna Jay puts the sexy Brandi Rhodes in a choke hold. Brandi struggles to break free fighting for her last breath. But Anna overpowers Brandi and wrestled her to the mat. Brandi’s movements get slower and slower until she finally goes limp and passes out. A super sexy finish. Brandi looks so hot in that red attire.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LaundryGuy101 wrote:
3 years ago

Anna Jay puts the sexy Brandi Rhodes in a choke hold. Brandi struggles to break free fighting for her last breath. But Anna overpowers Brandi and wrestled her to the mat. Brandi’s movements get slower and slower until she finally goes limp and passes out. A super sexy finish. Brandi looks so hot in that red attire.
The WWE never new what they had with the beautiful and ravishing Miss Brandi Rhodes. The WWE used her as a friggin ring announcer for crying out loud! Talk about an underutilization of talent!
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

For real, Brandi is a goddess, I’d love to see her in a chloroform match.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God I love wrestling!!!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LaundryGuy101 wrote:
3 years ago
For real, Brandi is a goddess, I’d love to see her in a chloroform match.
I would settle for a good old fashioned bra and panties match for sure! I remember in one of those bra and panties matches in the past, one of the women pulled the top half of her opponents dress off and the announcer Jim Ross exclaimed "I reckon this match is halfway over". LOL!