Customs during Covid * a new guide

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

As of late we have been sent more than the usual custom requests and Ive had to repeat myself a few dozen times so Im going to post something here that will hopefully get our message across and help save me some time with emails.

1) We are doing customs again but because of covid we are not hiring the same amount of models that we were.
2) We now require recent covid test as well as recent talent testing for sexual scenes.

3) We are not shooting with traveling models from states that have a high rate of transmission.
4) We are not booking models who have openly posted unsafe material on social media
(Fuck covid Im shooting with 12 producers in Florida this weekend)

5) Low cost customs are no longer an option.
the standard is now $10 a minute
FX is extra (depending on how much of it there is)
SEX is NOT included.
The fact that there are people asking for a 20 minute video with full oral and vaginal intercourse for $200 is a massive turn off and wont be considered.

As a rule any form of sex will require an extra $150 for male/female
and an extra $250 for female/female

Please do not reach out and ask for a sex heavy custom and then get angry when I quote you extra for sexual content.

6) We have a few costumes available but if we don't have it and you MUST have the costume prepare to pay to have the costume bought.

7) Costume destruction is no longer on the table unless you are willing to buy the new costume to be destroyed.
We had a purple latex batgirl that was starting to get old and we had a custom client pay extra for its destruction

8) Customs are private unless the client ok's its resale.
Do not reach out to me asking for a private custom to be sold privately. clients pay good money for exclusivity and im not willing to break that rule.

Do not ask me for the private contact info for clients if they commissioned an exclusive custom that you want to negotiate with them in order to see.

In these cases the best I can do is act as a middle man and give the client your email. if they dont contact you then its no longer my concern.
A custom clients privacy is more important

9) If you pay for a custom and you dont like it we will try to make it right and reshoot it. if after we reshoot you still dont like it and go on forum boards to say you didnt get your custom
(because you didnt get the exact custom you want after a second reshoot therefore you feel you didnt get your custom)
You will not be addressed on forums. you will be ignored.

10) All customs require time to shoot. it depends on how busy we are and how many customs we have going.
Before payment you will get a time frame as to when you will get it.

If you pay for your custom after that its recognized as willingness to wait.
If we tell you 5 weeks for delivery and you start bombarding me with emails after week 3 you will be given on email to point out the wait and then ignored.
If you go on forum boards and social media to post about your issue you will not get a reply. you were informed.

Having said all of that if you are still interested please email me at: [email protected]
Im trying to be as open as possible so please forgive if this comes out as blunt or harsh. Its not my intention. Im just tired of writing over 12 replies over the last week with more in my inbox this morning.
Im not trying to be mean. im wanting clarity about the process.