ATTENTION: "SHIP" Producers & Creators! Want To Be Part of W.O.N Theatre? (YouTube/Community-Public Access TV Series)

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION "Superhero/SHIP" Producers & Creators!

If you have a Superhero/Cosplay Short Film You Want To Submit For Airing On W.O.N Theatre On Both YouTube & Community/Public Access Television....direct message me here on Facebook or email me @ [email protected].

RULE: The film must NOT have copyright music or copyright video clips....if you would like me to add the copyright free music for you...let me know as well. The Film Must Be Between 22 minutes to 45 minutes and must be suitable for all ages...

LIGHTS, CAMERA, MAGIC! W.O.N Theatre is the place for Short Indie Films, Short Fan Films and Short Public Domain Classic Films! It's all coming your way in Late 2021 or Early 2022 to W.O.N YouTube & Soon, The W.O.N Television Network Via Your Local Community/Public Access Television Station.
lightcameraposter1.png
lightcameraposter1.png (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

From W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. In Association/Partnerships With MMP Studios, The Fault Line Player, Cerebral Cinema Productions and more are proud to bring new a brand new vision of Film Showcasing. Introducing "W.O.N Theatre!" Here's the Official Trailer for our new film showcase series!, Produced and Created By Yours Truly

W.O.N Theatre is the place for Short Indie Films, Short Fan Films and Short Public Domain Classic Films! LIGHTS, CAMERA, MAGIC!

It's all coming your way in Late 2021 or Early 2022 to W.O.N YouTube & Soon, The W.O.N Television Network Via Your Local Community/Public Access Television Station.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”