Carter Wonder Woman

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lynda Carter face's on Gal Gadot. Pretty amazing.
Last edited by Mr. X 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That is really amazing! And I would buy a copy of the movie if it was all Lynda Carter. She was the woman who inspired my fascination with superheroines, superheroes, and comics.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Personally, I think this looks better than the Gal Gadot on Lynda's body version. I can't place it, but there's just something "off" about the latter one. :)
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

That is pretty remarkable.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lynda Carter:
“Beauty is a form of Genius--is higher, indeed, than Genius, as it needs no explanation. It is one of the great facts of the world, like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in the dark waters of that silver shell we call the moon. It cannot be questioned. It has divine right of sovereignty. It makes princes of those who have it.” Oscar Wilde
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Interestingly the darker mor nuanced close ups looked better than the brighter long shots (where it did look like her face was just photoshopped in)
Deceiver
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm not a fan of this kind thing, generally, as I find it creepy. I admit this one is an amazing job. She looks more like Wonder Woman because Lynda Carter looked like how Diana was classically depicted. The one aspect they continued to this day in the comics is Wonder Woman's blue eyes. Gal is okay but there's nothing special about her, in the role, and they could have got an actress with a closer resemblance and more fluently spoken than Gal's wooden delivery.