Black Manta's Rampage

A darker, full bodied blend.
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Black Manta's Rampage

Volume I: Mera: Sex Slave of Black Manta

'Here she comes!' hissed Black Manta to himself as he stood atop the underwater reef and watched Mera swim towards him, 'Soon, I shall turn Aquaman’s faithful wife into my greatest conquest!'

Black Manta hated and lusted after Mera. He hated the woman because Mera had repeatedly helped Aquaman, Black Manta’s greatest enemy, foil his attempts to pirate the seas, to pillage shipwrecks and to destroy the underwater kingdom, Atlantis. However, the villain lusted after the Queen of Atlantis because Mera was everything he ever wanted in a sex slave. With her sky blue eyes, long red hair and chalk pale skin, Mera was a beauty that Black Manta secretly desired to possess. With her sleek frame covered by a skin-tight green bodysuit, Black Manta longed to trace every curve of his enemy’s hot body with his fingertips. However, the lower half of Mera’s green lycra tights revealed the true treasure that Black Manta wanted to plunder. Every square inch of Mera’s well-toned legs, her camel-toe outlined pussy and her incredibly hot bubble butt made Black Manta hungrily lick his lips in anticipation of the battle to come. The very thought of fighting Mera would, just like now, cause Black Manta’s own cock to rise upon command as his member swelled to its full 10” stretching the limits of his black-lycra encased tights.

Yes! Black Manta in the past had attempted to destroy Mera and failed. But this time, things would be different. This time, Black Manta would not try to kill the Queen of Atlantis but defeat her, capture her, milk her for her cum, and then convert the fallen heroine into a faithful sex slave that he would name The Sea Bitch. This time he would succeed in defeating Mera!

Once Mera got within ten feet of Black Manta, the villain held up his hand as if to ward her off, “This is as far as you go, Mera! Now that you have received my challenge to a fight, are you prepared to face me alone? Or--like the coward you are--do you wish to call upon your fish friends to save you from certain defeat?”

Mera looked at him and tried not to look at his large member straining to get out of his tights. She has had thoughts of him and the things he had done to her, and the things she wanted him to do. She smiled inwardly a bit at the thought, but her desires her needs, had to be pushed aside. She had to free Aquaman. She could not be distracted. she wold defeat Manta and free Aquaman.

"I am, are you prepared to face me alone as well? No items, toys or gadgets? My powers against yours?

She waited there, standing proudly, large chest thrust out, muscular, toned legs flexed.

`The fool is right where I want her,' Black Manta grinned to himself beneath his mask, `I think I shall make her pay dearly for that mistake.'

"Fool, I am more than prepared to face you alone! I am Black Manta. And without your fishy friends or water powers to save you, you will be no match for me!" snarled Black Manta as he dived off of the reef and sped through the water towards his target as though he had been jet-propelled. Mera may have been prepared for Black Manta to merely face her, but she was not prepared for the villain to cover the distance between them so quickly.

Black Manta slammed into Mera's stomach, wrapped his powerful arms around the heroine's waist and planted the Queen of Atlantis into the sandy bottom of the ocean floor with a tackle that would have made an NFL linebacker proud. Black Manta's assault kicked up a small cloud of dust that sent more than a few of the bottom-dwelling aquatic creatures in the area scurrying.

Before Mera could recover from this brutal assault, Black Manta flipped The Queen of Atlantis onto her stomach, seated himself squarely atop the Atlantean's ass and used both of his hands to press Mera's face into the sandy sea floor. Black Manta could hardy restrain himself! He had wanted Mera like this for a very long time and finally his dream of conquering the Atlantean were beginning to come true!

Black Manta, still atop Mera's struggling ass, began to rhythmically dry-hump the Atlantean heroine. As black lycra rubbed against green lycra, as Black Manta's engorged cock slid back and forth between the crack of Mera's hot bubble butt, and as the friction from his gyrations began to produce a kind of heat between the villain's cock and the heroine's ass. Black Manta laughed as he enjoyedthe triumph of this orgasmic experience, "I thought you were going to dispense Atlantean justice upon me, Aquabitch! See how effortlessly I defeat you? How can you hope to stand against the might of Black Manta?"

She was surprised by the speed at which he closed the distance and soon found herself face first in the sand.

"Hnmmm..." She grunted as she hit. She was going to strike back but the feeling of his hard cock between her ass cheeks surprised her. She felt her body respond slightly to the rubbing as the rubbing of the tight spandex rubbed her pussy as well. While the rubbing aroused her a bit, his words, arrogant and insulting angered her even more.

With a hard and fast turn of her body she spun around, her fist ready and slammed it into his chin, the force moving him off her. She quickly followed it up with three blows of solid water that one after the other slammed into his chest.

"ARRGGHH!" Black Manta yelled as the aquatic blows nearly left him breathless as he flew back away from Mera.

She got up quickly, and on her guard, he would not catch her like that again.

"What's the matter, Mera?" Black Manta snarled after he caught his breath and began to close with her once again, "Did you not like my attentions to your succulent ass? At a loss for words? No matter! When I'm done with you, the only things that will be coming out of your mouth are moans and groans as you suck my cock!"

With that said, Black Manta cut loose with a red energy blast from his helmet that slammed into the face of Mera. This attack not only temporarily blinded her but also knocked the Queen of Atlantis off of her feet and flat onto her back.

Mera could not get out of the way of the blasts, and was sent to the ground again.

'Will have to hit him harder next time...' She thought as her vison started to clear. She remained on the sea floor, looking more weary than she was. If he thought a few blasts would do her in, he was mistaken. He needed that suit to stay under, but this was her home.

She moved slowly to her feet moving quietly as she did.

In a surprise move, Black Manta immediately directed his energy blasts against the sea floor itself. This attack kicked up the sandy bottom beneath Mera causing a murky cloud of sand, dirt and mud to envelope The Queen of Atlantis. Black Manta's helmet granted him thermal vision which allowed him to pinpoint Mera in the rising muck. Without a moment's hesitation, Black Manta dived into the sandy cloud and captured Mera in a reverse bearhug.

As Black Manta locked his arms around Mera's lithe waist, lifted her up a little and grinded his rock-hard cock against her hot bubble butt, the villain declared, "Now I have you, Mera! You are no match for the power of Black Manta! Submit to my will and be my Sea Bitch!"

"Nmm...never...you evil...creaturee...mmmmmm..."

"Never say never, Mera!" Black Manta hissed seductively, "You will be mine whether you like it or not!"

She grunted. She felt his arms around her, squeezing her, her firm large breasts being crushed.

"Mmmm..." His manhood rubbing her ass was again sending waves of soft pleasure to her pussy.

"I...will...resist...gnn..." She made a weak attempt to power out of the hug, her arms tensing and pushing against his arms.

"Resistance is futile, woman!" Black Manta redoubled his grip and pressed harder, "Your defeat is all but certain!"

She struggled, her feet swinging, trying to hit him anywhere before he slowed her motions.

"You...will not...win...nn..."

"Watch me!" Black Manta began to violently swing Mera from side to side like a ragdoll. The villain was trying to not only cut off her air so she could not breathe but also disorient her so she could not properly fight him. "Doomed hero! You knew your defeat was at hand and you embraced it anyway. Now who is winning, Aquaslut?!"

"Mmm...never...won't submit..." She groans as she puts a new plan into action and slowly fades in his arm. His rubbing over her ass and her breasts rubbed by his strong arms, her nipples getting harder as he rubs them as he thrashes her around.

"Won't?" Black Manta mused, "Or want to? Or are you just too proud to admit that you enjoy being defeated by me!"

"Neverr..." She groans as she falls limp in his arms.

"Hah! I've done it!" Black Manta slammed Mera down onto the ocean bed. Planting his foot atop Mera's ass like a big-game hunter, the villain declared, "At last! I have finally defeated Aquaman's whore! The Queen of Atlantis is MINE!"

Mera lies there unmoving, gathering her strength. She felt her breasts being pressed under his boot, she imagined the sight of her, under him as he posed, over her beaten body. She felt a little warm at the thought as she lay there.

She formed the water a distance away so he would not see it coming. She groaned and moaned softly under his boot to keep his attention.

"Mmmm...ohhhh...Manta..."

Black Manta looked down at his fallen prey with lustful contempt, "Yes, my dear? Do you have something to say, doomed hero?"

"Mmm...Manta..." she groans again and then drives her booted foot between his legs hard, not holding back this time as a barrage of water bricks slam into his body from the right and left.

The kick Mera placed to Black Manta's groin was enough to drop him to one knee. The barrage of water bricks she slammed into him was enough to drop him to his hands and knees.

She felt a surge of power as she quickly stood up and seeing the confused foe slammed her fist into his chest sending him flying back.

"AARRRGGGHHH!!!" Black Manta roared as he sailed backward away from Mera.

She quickly took her measure. She was uninjured, but the warm feeling had not gone. She was a bit tired as the hug was effective, but was recovering. She knew the hits would damage him, but not take him down. She moved to a new place. She would set the scene for the next round.

For a full minute, Black Manta rested on the ocean bottom curled up into a fetal position as he cupped his manhood. The pain he suffered at the hands of Mera was only eclipsed by the rage he felt at her sudden, under-handed and brutal attack. Black Manta knew that he had to make Mera pay for this indignity. And he knew just how to do it. But first he had to recover. He had to bide his time and recover.

As she quickly moved, she remembered the feeling of hitting his hard cock. A moan escaped her as she thought about what he would do to her once he recovered.

Black Manta rose to his feet as the effects of Mera's attacks began to wear off and he soon gave chase to The Queen of Atlantis.

Mera moved to a small area of sand hills where they will be unseen.

"He's going to be angry...and will want to hurt me..." A shiver went through her, her pussy became warm again as she thought about the punishment he already gave her. She went to a hiding place to await his coming.

"Have to hit him hard and get him down..."

She wondered about taking him, like he wants to take her, but do it first...riding his cock until he passes out.

"Ohhhh..." She moans softly as she caresses her breasts, imagining her body, bound and impaled.

"MERA!" Black Manta roared as he sped through the water towards the sand hills, "I COME FOR YOU!"

The villain swam forward completely oblivious that his prey was laying in wait for him.

As he got close, Mera sent water bricks towards him as he passed between two large hills. One hit him in the chest as the others hit the sides of the hills causing the sand to fall around him. The falling sand obscuring his vision as she sent more bricks into him.

Black Manta grunted in pain as the bricks hit him and struggled to get to his feet as the falling sand almost completely enveloped him.

As the sand swirled around him she copied his move and surged towards him.

"You will find, you evil man, that a queen is more than capable of taking care of herself...and you."

She tackled him hard, driving him into the floor.

Black Manta landed flat on his back and looked up at Mera kneeling over him.

"As I will show you..."

"I think not, Witch!" Black Manta reared back with both of his legs, planted his feet into Mera's stomach and literally launched the Queen of Atlantis away from him. Rising into a kneeling position, the villain reached behind himself, pulled out a small metal ball attached to his air tank and threw it at the super-heroine. The metal ball immediately produced an eye at its center along with eight tentacles that upon contact with Mera wrapped itself around the heroine's waist, pussy, ass and breasts. Suddenly, the Queen of Atlantis felt an orgasmic jolt of energy cascade through her body from the tentacles as they gently caressed her hot tight butt, her wettening pussy, her tight waist and her supple breasts.

"Allow me to introduce you to my little friend, Mera, meet Eroto-puss!" Black Manta laughed as the super-heroine struggled with the clinging creature attached to her body, "The more you struggle, the tighter its grip. And the tighter its grip, the more it will sexually stimulate you by rubbing your ass, your breasts and your pussy until your orgasms drive you into insanity or unconsciousness."

Black Manta enjoyed the erotic sight of Mera struggling with Eroto-puss. He knew it would weaken her just enough for him to go in for the final kill. But for the time being, Eroto-puss was doing its work well making Black Manta's cock harder than a rock and Mera's pussy wetter than the ocean.

"How does it feel, Aquabitch, how does it feel to be defeated by Eroto-puss?" Black Manta laughed once again, "Admit it, woman, you like this don't you? You like being dominated by a super-villain!"

"Mmmnn.....ohhhh...bastard...oohhh..typical...can't defeat a real woman...a queen by yourself.."

"Why should I?" Black Manta quipped, "When I have so many wonderful toys to do my work for me! Muwha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

She tries to bend and tense her muscles only to feel her body wrapped tighter as an orsamic wave strike her.

"Ohohh...mmmmm....noo...what's the matter...too afraid to face me...need a sex toy...your cock...too wimpy...like you..."

"No, I just like to see you writhe and moan and groan helplessly before me," Black Manta sneered.

She stops her struggling as her nipples harden, her pussy start to get wet. She knows she has to save her energy.

"You...bastard...I will not be that easy...not for a weak little man who needs to cheat..coward...mmmm..."

"I don't need to cheat," Black Manta laughed, "I choose to cheat. Cheating is infinitely more fun to do especially when the outcome is so enjoyable as you twisting like a leaf in a high wind."

She feels a orgasm building as she tries to stop the thoughts from coming into her mind of being taken and hard fucked.

"So Mera, judging by your reaction, I guess you like your newfound friend. HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Savoring the super-heroine's defeat, Black Manta circled his prey, caressing his erection as he enjoyed Mera's helpless struggle against Eroto-puss.

"You can fight for your freedom all you want, Mera, but there's no way to escape Eroto-puss' seductive caress. YOU WILL BE MINE!"

Mera feels another one coming and calms her mind and tries to calm her body. It hits her body, but not as hard as the last one, She feels more tired as the orgasm takes more energy out of her. But it is not as intense as the last ome.

"Mmm...too bad you need help to take me down...sad man..." She says as she moans softly in the grip of the monster.

She shivers slighlty as the climax fades. Her eyes close, slighly as she is getting very tired.

"Sad? Me? This is one of the happiest days of my life!" Black Manta boasted as he put his hands on his hips, "This is the day that I take down The Queen of Atlantis and make her my bitch! All you need is one more orgasm to finish you, Mera! One more erotic caress from the Erotopuss and you will fall into my clutches. So, are you ready, Mera? Are you ready for your final thrill? Because here it CUMS!"

Mera closed her eyes and focused on her body and her mind. She felt the drug course into her body, and then her mind started to become unfocused, her thoughts having trouble forming, like her will was being over come.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." She moaned as she tried to re-focus, to keep her will strong and in her control. Control she felt slipping away.

"Enjoying yourself, Mera?" Black Manta mused, "I certainly hope so, I paid quite a lot of money for the chemist to come up with that drug. Good stuff, isn't it?"

"You won't win...had to drug me...to make me...submit.."

"Well, of course I had to drug you to make you submit," Black Manta added matter-of-factly, "You would not surrender willingly so what else was I supposed to do?"

She fought the fear inside her as her body was still held.

"You look to be doing well, Mera, very well indeed. So well, in fact, that I shall bestow upon you another gift," The villain held up before Mera's eyes what appeared to be a typical Black Manta helmet, "And this is what I shall use to finish the job. As my Octo-clam is making your body susceptible to my every touch and caress, so this helmet will make your mind susceptible to my will. Once I place this helmet over your head, it will start to feed your mind a series of hypnotic images and messages of you and I as lovers and companions." Black Manta set the helmet down along the side of the Octo-clam's mouth, "Your role will be that of my obedient and submissive sex slave, Aquabitch, who will do whatever I ask when I ask. I, however, will assume the role of your dominant and powerful lord, Black Manta, who will expect every one of his commands to be obeyed by his faithful Aquabitch without question."

Without warning, Black Manta grabbed a fistful of Mera's hair, yanked the doomed heroine's head back and planted a lustful yet powerful kiss upon her lips until oxygen became an issue. Pulling away from The Queen of Atlantis with a gasp, Black Manta licked his lips as he savored the salty taste of her saliva. Recovering the helmet, Black Manta was about to slip the wicked device onto Mera's head but held back before he added, "When this is all over, Aquabitch, I am going to fuck that hot bubble butt of yours and there is nothing that you can do about it! Face it! You're going to be my sex slave and there is no one who can save you. But, before I finish what my Octo-clam and syringe has started, do you have any famous last words before your old life as a super-heroine comes to an end and your new life as my sex slave begins?"

"You're a pathetic loser...who mmmm...needs toys and drugs to get a real woman..."

She feels the thoughts of submission drive into her head as the monster continues to arouse her.

"Sticks and stones, Mera, sticks and stones," Black Manta walked to the head of the Octo-clam and slipped the wicked device over the head of the prone heroine as the Octo-clam continued its seductive yet malevolent caress. Once the helmet was secured in place over the beautiful features of the Queen of Atlantis, all movement ceased from Mera as both the sexual fondling of the Octo-clam and the hypnotic messages of the Manta helmet started to take hold. Black Manta also slipped another Cum Collector down Mera's pussy to complete her defeat.

"Enjoy my helmet and Cum Collector, Aquafuck, I promise you that once they have done their work you shall never be the same again," Black Manta stepped back from the Octo-clam as he barked an order to his creation, "CLOSE!"

The top half of the Octo-clam's shell began to lower itself towards the bottom half as Black Manta laughed, "Twelve hours from now you will neither be the Queen of Atlantis nor the Mistress of the Oceans nor the Ruler of the Seven Seas. Twelve hours from now, you will be my willing sex slave and obedient fuck toy, Aquafuck!"

With that said, the lid of the Octo-clam closed around the doomed heroine thus sealing Mera's fate.

"You're a sick loser...and even...ohhnmm...When you control my mind...mmm...You will still be one..."

Her voice fades as the mental commands replace her will. Her personality is slowly destroyed by the helmet and the drug.

Trapped inside the giant clam, there was little Mera could do but focus on her torments. The Cum Collector relentlessly massaged her pussy. The octo-clam's tentacles pried her butt cheeks apart and forced their way inside her. And all the while she was bombarded with sounds and images from Black Manta's helmet, hypnotic illusions of her and Manta in all manner of erotic scenarios.

While the tentacles massaged her breasts, the Cum Collector did its work, capturing her heroic load. And neither of Black Manta's insidious inventions stopped there. The erotic torture continued until Mera came again, and again, and again, so often over the course of those long hours that Mera lost count.

All the while, the helmet did its work. Every time Mera came, it was to a bombardment of images of Black Manta as her lover and master.

<<<< ….. Get on your knees Aquafuck ……. I will fuck you …. Now …..in five minutes ….. again and again …… >>>>

The helmet started flashing hypnotic images of Black Manta and Mera as fuck buddies with the villain as the dominant master and Mera as his obedient slave.

<<< …. Show me some more ass ….. Aquafuck …… only respond to your new name … Aquafuck ……. Aquafuck …. Manta forced his cock inside Aquafuck's ass …. raped her …..fucked her again …..and again ….. >>>>

Mera was slowly conditioned to associate the ecstasy of orgasm with the villain. Black Manta was the source of all pleasure and pain. She must serve Black Manta. Her body and soul belonged to Black Manta. And as those thoughts took hold, Mera, Queen of the Seven Seas, was no more, and Aquafuck, sex toy of Black Manta, was being born.

Her eyes are vacant, her body convulses in an orgasm, shaking slighlty then is still as Mera, and all that she was is removed and replaced by a slave.

For four hours, Black Manta was on pins and needles. He did everything he could to busy himself realizing that he had to give a sufficient amount of time for his Octo-clam, Cum Collector and Manta helmet to do their jobs and convert Mera into Aquafuck. From chastising his Manta Men to making plans to attack Atlantis to plotting a course that would allow him to plunder the Carribbean sea lanes at will, Black Manta did everything in his power to bide his time until Mera's conversion was finished. However, he still cast occasional yet furtive glances at the Octo-clam noting that not so much as a whisper came from where his creation sat.

When the four hours expired, Black Manta strode confidently yet eagerly towards the Octo-clam and commanded it to "OPEN!" The creature did so to reveal its helpless captive still caught within its tentacled clutches. Although now Mera was covered with sweat and glistened with a fine clear sheen from the liquid-like ooze of the Octo-clam's tentacles. Black Manta marvelled at the erotic scene before his eyes and removed both the oversized Cum Collector from Mera's pussy and the Manta helmet from Mera's head.

"RELEASE HER!" ordered the villain as the tentacles of the Octo-clam lifted Mera's body up and out of its maw and onto the floor of Black Manta's expansive yet private bedroom deep within his Manta base.

"Welcome home, Aquafuck," Black Manta opened his arms lovingly to the former heroine, "Welcome home, my slave and my lover! Now come to your master so I may give you a proper greeting."

Aquafuck showed no emotion as she crawled to where he was standing and knelt before him, hands behind her back, chest out, awaiting her masters order, wish or command.

Her nipples were hard, pussy warm and wet at the thought of serving her Master.

He had done it! Black Manta could not believe that he had actually done it! He had fulfilled his greatest dream and his heart's desire. He had finally defeated Mera, Aquaman's wife and turned her into his faithful sex slave Aquafuck. And there was no one to stop him or reverse the process or challenge him. There were no last minute heroics from Tempest or Aquaman or any of the other Justice Leaguers as there had been in the past to prevent something like this from happening. For once, Black Manta had clearly won and now it was time for him to claim his prize.

"State your name and your purpose!" Black Manta demanded of his newest sex slave, "Why are you here? What are you prepared to do for your Master Black Manta?"

"My name is Aquafuck, Master. I am here to serve you to the best of my abilities. I am prepared to obey every wish, command or order you give me master, without question or hesitation."

"Excellent! Now rise, Aquafuck, rise and embrace me!" commanded Black Manta as he opened his arms to his sex slave.

Black Manta could barely restrain himself when Aquafuck stepped into his embrace. The villain planted a powerful and lustful kiss on his sex slave's lips as he drove his tongue down the ex-heroine's throat. Black Manta savored the touch of his hands as they roamed down Aquafuck's lithe back to her hot luscious bubble butt, the slick feel of his engorged cock as it pressed itself against Aquafuck's green lycra encased pussy, and the warmth of the Atlantean's body as Black Manta himself felt the temperature rise in the room.

Breaking the lip lock when oxygen became more of a concern than giving into his lust, Black Manta gasped, "Smile and be gay of heart, Aquafuck! You have come home to your master and I am greatly pleased with what I see in you."

Black Manta sauntered around Aquafuck taking in the full sight of his sex slave from head to toe as he allowed a single finger to trace a path around Aquafuck's body from her wettening pussy, over her two luscious globes, to the crack of her ass and back again, "Now is the time for the fulfillment of fantasies--my fantasies--and I have always longed to fill your ass with my cum, Aquafuck. Give me a lap dance! Use your body to seduce me into fucking your brains out. Keep your costume on while you dance. I--and I alone--shall enjoy the privilege of removing those when the time comes."

Black Manta pulled up a chair, placed it near the foot of his expansive bed and plopped himself down in it, "Begin, Aquafuck!"

"Yes Master." She says and moves slowly, sensually at first in front of him, her hands caressing her breasts, rubbing her pussy slowly, fondling her breasts and sides. She then moves slowly, turning around, caressing her ass over and over, giving each cheek a spank and moaning softly as she does.

She starts to slowly move her as around, bringing it closer to his lap, rolling and shaking slowly. She then bends down, her hands slowly running down her long legs and holding her ankles as she offers her ass to him.

She then slowly rolls her ass and moves onto his lap and rubs her warm firm ass over his rod, brushing and rubbing his rod over and over, her hands caressing her breasts and then his thighs.

As Aquafuck performed her dance, Black Manta gazed and occassionally gasped at the sight he saw. From Aquafuck's swaying hips to her wet pussy beneath her green tights, from the ex-heroine's display of her tight bubble butt to her straddling of Black Manta's lap, the villain was in such a state of complete bliss that he seemed almost mesmerized by his sex-slave's performance. The only signs of life the villain showed was his labored breathing and absent stroking of his monster cock. Never, ever in his wildest dreams did he believe that his plans would come to such fruition--Mera was now his faithful Aquafuck and performing for his pleasure and his pleasure alone.

When Aquafuck was finished dancing, Black Manta shook his head in an effort to pull himself back to reality and stared with pure lust into the eyes of the ex-heroine who seduced his cold heart.

"Stop dancing!" Black Manta hissed lustfully as he looked into the eyes of his sex slave, "You have pleased me well, Aquafuck, but now you will please me even more once I take you to my bed and fuck your hot bubble butt until you scream my name!"

Planting another long and powerful French kiss upon Aquafuck's lips, the villain wrapped his powerful arms around his fuck toy's waist, lifted both himself and the ex-heroine out of his chair and carried his sex-slave over to his bed. Breaking the liplock, Black Manta dropped Aquafuck onto his bedsheets, roughly pushed the ex-heroine onto her back, spread his fucktoy's legs to either side and traced with his middle finger the outline of a circle around Aquafuck's pussy.

"Seductively crawl to the center of my bed," commanded Black Manta without taking his eyes off of Aquafuck's pussy, "Kneel with your ass facing towards me and do not move until I say otherwise. The time has come for me to consummate my ownership of you, Aquafuck, and fill your ass with my cum!"

"Yes Master." She said.

She got on all fours and slowly, seductivly started to crawl, her firm ass up in the air, slowly moving back and forth, her breast, nipples hard rubbing the sheet as she moved forward.

Once there she turned and knelt on the bed, her ass facing her master. She kept her hands at her sides and held that position. Not moving her firm ass well displayed for him, as ordered.

Black Manta walked to the bed and getting up on it stood tall behind his slave. He trembled with pleasure seeing his dream about to come true. On his knees, waiting to be turned into his personal fucktoy was the former Queen of Atlantis, totally submissive and willing.

He kneeled behind Aquafuck and caressing her ass said, "Nice ass MY SLAVE. Very nice indeed!"

Black Manta took a long and admiring look at the tight and hot bubble butt of his sex-slave. He always had a weakness for a perfect pair of ass cheeks. And his fuck toy sure had an exceptional ass. Black Manta for a while softly caressed the spandex fabric stretched over his sex-slave's ass and even probed her pussy with his middle finger.

Moving into position directly behind the ex-heroine, Black Manta grabbed Aquafuck's waist and without ceremony rammed his thick twelve inches of cock deep into Aquafuck's pussy, as his entire being became centered on fucking the Ex-Queen of Atlantis!

"This is...how I've...always wanted...YOU!" snarled Black Manta as he repeatedly drove his hot meat deep into the inner recesses of Aquafuck's pussy, "To take...you in...your tights like...the fucktoy...that you...ARE!"

"Fuck!...You're tight!" the villain hissed as he slipped into a humping rhythm that allowed his hips to slap against Aquafuck's green-lycra covered ass with every penetration his cock made of the ex-heroine's tight pussy, "Oh YES!...Fucking Aquafuck!...How does...it feel...to be...fucked by...your MASTER?!"

Mera was no more, the programming had removed that. She was now his wonton slave.

"Oohhyess Master...mmmm...Yess...your cock, so big...my asss...ohhh pleasee...Fuck it...Fuck me..."

She grinds hard against him as she groans hard. Her tight ass squeezing his cock.

"Pleasee Master Manta...I want you..fuck me...let me worship your cock...pleasee... let me...have it...ohhh..."

She rears back takes his cock all in her ass as her body shakes.

"Indeed I...shall Aquafuck!" snarled Black Manta as he began to redouble his efforts on the pussy of the former Atlantean heroine, "Indeed I...shall. And...when I...cum I...want you...to scream...my name! Do it...Aquafuck...do as...your master commands!"

Between Black Manta's grunts and groans as he drove himself over and over again and penetrated Aquafuck deeper and deeper with each and every thrust, the villain felt himself getting closer and closer to climax. He did hold back to stave off cumming inside Aquafuck's pussy too soon, but Black Manta knew that eventually he was going to achieve his darkest dream and fill the cunt of his former nemesis, Mera, with his cum. And as Black Manta slapped the green lycra-covered ass cheeks of Aquafuck to egg on his faithful sex slave--not that she really needed it--Black Manta knew that his moment to cum had drawn near.

"I am...cumming Aquafuck!" screamed Black Manta as he thrusted himself forward in a powerful move that ejected load after load of pent-up cum into Aquafuck's cunt, "Yes! Yes...Scream my name...Aquafuck...scream it!"

"Ohohhh...mm...spank my slave ass...Master Black Manta!!!! Please...fuck me Master Black Manta...oohhyesss..."

Black Manta spanked Aquafuck's ass harder and plowed his sex slave deeper and faster than before.

She shook as her body was taken over by another cliamx. She tensed up.

"Mmm...Give me your lovely hard cock...Your slave begs you..."

"I am...cumming Aquafuck!" screamed Black Manta as he thrusted himself forward in a powerful move that ejected load after load of pent-up cum into Aquafuck's tight hole, "Yes! Yes...Scream my name...Aquafuck...scream it!"

"Yess...master...I obey.. pleasee...fuck mee...Master Black Manta...Black Manta...ohhhyessss..."

She grinds agaisnt his cock over and over as she moans and begs him to ram her ass.

"Pleasee Master...Manta..."

"YES!...YES!...YES!..." screamed the villain as he experienced the most earth shattering orgasm that he had ever felt in his life. The villain's eyes glazed over as his cock ejected load after load of warm cum into Aquafuck's firm ass. When his evil task was done, for a full minute, the villain shook like a leaf in a high wind as he halted his thrusts and savored the slick feel of his cock buried between his sex slave's luscious globes, "Oh yes...Aquafuck...you are indeed...a luscious fuck!"

Realizing that both he and his fucktoy were spent from this sexual play, Black Manta pulled himself out of Aquafuck's pussy with a reluctant groan, grabbed the ex-heroine's butt cheeks and shoved her forward until Aquafuck was laying face down on the bed. Seizing his fucktoy by the waist; Black Manta flipped Aquafuck onto her back, pinned the ex-heroine's wrists to the bed with his powerful hands and lowered his body atop Aquafuck's ample chest. As Black Manta's cum-covered cock rubbed itself against Aquafuck's lycra-encased pussy, the dominant villain stared lustfully into the eyes of the doomed heroine beneath him. Black Manta's
greatest dream had finally come true--he had not only fucked Mera's brains out but he had also dominated her mind, body and soul. And now he was going to reinforce that fact!

"Our union is now consummated, Aquafuck, you belong to me now," declared Black Manta as he rolled his eyes and revelled in the contact of having his cock rubbing against the ex-heroine's wet pussy, "Tell me how much you enjoyed getting fucked by your Master. Tell me how good it feels to be filled with my seed. Tell me how much you love your lord and master, Black Manta!"

"Ohhh...Yess master...Mmmm...It is wonderful to be fucked by your cock....to feel it drive into my slave pussy...Mmm...yes...your seed...so wonderful...My only wish is to please you...to be filled with your cum...I love, live to obey you my master Black Manta!"

When Aquafuck was done, Black Manta pulled the lower half of his body further up the ex-heroine's torso until his slowly hardening twelve-inch cock hovered just above Aquafuck's mouth, "Suck the cock of your master, Aquafuck, and drink the sweet nectar of Black Manta's cum."

"Ohhh...thank you master...yes...ohhh...yes...mmmmm..."

She takes the cock in her hands and slowly takes it in her mouth, licking the head and then slowly taking it into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it as she starts to suck it.

"Ggmmm...gmmm....ys....hmmm..."

"Good slave Aquafuck. AAAAAAHHHHH. You're swallowing your Master fully. Take deep breaths my slave and discover the smell of your Master. This is the smell of a REAL man, my slave. The smell of the man that controls you and own you."

Black Manta closed his eyes, threw his head back and reveled in the expert cocksucking Aquafuck was giving him, "Yes! Ahhhhh! Yes! Ahhhh! Yes! That's it...Aquafuck...Suck it...Suck it all...Suck my cock...Suck it clean!"

"Yes my master, Black Manta...my desire is to obey and please you."

She sucks over and over, her hands skillfullly stroking his sac and thighs as she takes his hard cock into her mouth.

"Mm...mmm....." She moans hard as she makes his cock harder and harder.

The villain pistoned his monster cock up and down the ex-heroine's throat enjoying the stimulation of Aquafuck's tongue wrapping around his dick, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming! Ahhhh!"

Black Manta fired a massive load into the mouth of his sex slave while he did everything in his power to keep the triumphant joy and exhilaration he now felt from fading away. Quickly slipping into a rhythm that perfectly matched Aquafuck's own motions, the villain face-fucked the former heroine as he wildly and recklessly allowed his animalistic lust to take hold. Finally he was Master of the
Seven Seas! Finally he was Master of the Oceans! And finally he was the Master of Mera!

After a few minutes more of riding the ex-heroine's face, Black Manta removed his drained cock from Aquafuck's mouth to the sound of a soft "pop". Breathing in gasps from his sexual exhaustion, the villain allowed a sick and twisted grin to appear upon his face as he gently stroked the side of the ex-heroine's face and removed himself from atop Aquafuck's torso.

Turning his back to the ex-heroine, Black Manta got on all fours and positioned his ass in front of Aquafuck's face, "Kiss my ass, Aquafuck! Worship my ass! Smell my sex once again and lick it clean!"

"Oohhh thank you masterr...yess..."

She eagerly covers his ass, both tight cheeks with kisses over and over as she strokes his skin with her soft hands.

After awhile she gently strokes his cheeks and spreads them gently exposing his rear hole and slowly, licks it over and over, caressing it with her tongue as she moans, her pussy getting wet, nipples hard as she licks it clean.

Black Manta moaned as he eagerly accepted Aquafuck's attention to his ass, "MMMMmmmm...You are an...excellent cock sucker...and ass licker...my faithful Aquafuck!"

The villain grounded his hands into the black silk covers of his bed as he closed his eyes and groaned as the former heroine tried to probe him, "That feels...so good...my ass...and your tongue...against my hole...it is so goood!"

After several minutes of pure bliss, Black Manta opened his eyes and hissed, "You are...indeed a....wonder of...wonders, Aquafuck! But now...I command...you to...stop!"

Turning around to face the former Queen of Atlantis, Black Manta smiled as he noticed the large stain from Aquafuck's green lyrca-encased pussy, "It seems that you enjoyed yourself nearly as much as I did. However, I have another form of pleasure in mind for you now."

Black Manta reached forward and with his index finger wiped some of the cum off of the former heroine's pussy and smeared it upon his own lips as though it were lipstick. The villain repeated the gesture by taking his own cum from his engorged cock and pasting it upon the former heroine's lips as well.

"I wish for us to taste each other and enjoy the cum in our kisses as we embrace," Black Manta drew close until his cum-stained lips were only inches away from that of his sex slave, "Kiss me, my faithful Aquafuck, show me how much you love your Master."

"Oohh yess...." She moans hard, her nipples still rocks as her pussy aches for his cock.

She grips him in her arms and presses her lips to his, her warm lips moving over his and then slowly moves her tongue into his mouth. Her hips sliding, her thighs moving and holding his long cock between them, slowly rubbing it up and down as her body moves over his.

"Mm...Master...hyess..."

Black Manta kept the embrace strong as he allowed Aquafuck to rape his mouth with her tongue all the while his erection grew.

When oxygen became an issue, Black Manta broke the liplock and gasped, "Stop, Aquafuck, your master commands it. Besides, there is one last thing that I want to do to you. Earlier, you called me a coward for not challenging you and fighting fair. I have decided to accept your challenge! We are going to have a sex wrestling match on my bed."

Black Manta hissed into Aquafuck's ear, "There are three rules to our match, Aquafuck: First, the first one to pin the other or make the other cum wins. Second, you may physically resist me and verbally insult me as much as you wish short of injuring me, Aquafuck. And third, regardless of what you do, I will win this match. Do you understand, Aquafuck?"

"Oohh...yess master...no matter what I do, you will win this match..."

She says as she moves over to the designated spot. She strikes a meek and seductive pose as she waits for the word to being.

Black Manta moved into position and declared, "Now! Come at me Aquafuck! Come at me to be defeated!"

She moves slowly, her arms up, her body well aroused.

She gets closer and closer, and makes a weak grab for his arm, knowing she has to lose.

When Aquafuck made a grab for Black Manta's arm, the villain seized her outstretched hand, yanked her close to him and then twisted Aquafuck's arm behind her back.

"Now I have you, Aquafuck!" Black Manta immediately shoved the ex-heroine down pressing her head into the bedsheets as he dry-humped his sex-slave's hot ass, "What's the matter, Aquafuck? Can you not defend your juicy hot bubble butt against me? My cock and I are enjoying this domination. Writhe beneath me, Aquafuck, writhe beneath me and excite me more!"

"Hhh master...You are too strong...cannot fight...mmmm..."

She wiggles beneath him her ass rubbing his cock and legs as she wiggles and rubs and moves.

"Ohhh...master...so strong...and mmm...such a cock..."

"Speak to me, Aquafuck, tell me how you are going to defeat me." hissed the villain as he continued to dry hump his sex slave, "Taunt me! Resist me! Tell me how you are going to defy your master Black Manta."

"Speak to me, Aquafuck, tell me how you are going to defeat me." hissed the villain, "Taunt me! Resist me! Tell me how you are going to defy your master Black Manta."

"Mmmmn...how...can I defy yyou my masterrm...ohhh..."

She rubs her ass harder on his cock. Her arm pulling gently to free itself.

"Your power...too strongg...mm...I am a weak slave Master Manta."

Grabbing his sex slave once again by the waist, the villain unzipped a micro-zipper in Aquafuck's tights which gave him easy access to his sex slave's hole. Pulling down his own tights covering his engorged cock, Black Manta plunged his 12" rod into Aquafuck's hole and proceeded to ass rape his sex slave.

"Is this what you want, Aquafuck?!" The villain pumped in and out mercilessly, "To be taken like a bitch and a slave? To be fucked by your Master Black Manta? Is this what you want? Tell me! Tell me how bad you want to be fucked again and again and again by your master? Tell me as I cum and tell me as you scream my name!"

"Is that you want My Slave? Is that what you live for Aquafuck??" Scream my name, because your Master is gonna breed you once again and mark you even deeper as my fuck slave."

"Ohh...yessss master.. I want to be fucked...again...again...Master Manta...I want your cock in my ass, my mouth, my pussyy...Ohhyesss..."

She rears back to take in his entire length. She rubs and grinds into him as she moans harder as another climax builds.

"I want to be fucked so bad like the weak slave that I am, to feel your control over me."

"Then feel this!" Black Manta slammed into Aquafuck's ass with a powerful thrust and screamed, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH. IIIII"MMMMMMMM CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIINGGGGG... SCREAM MY NAME MY FUCKSLAVE"

"Oohhhyuess....Master Black Mantaa!!!!!

She shook as she took his cock, and climaxed harsd.

"Master Mantaaaa"!!!!! I am yours." She screams hard as she comes.

Black Manta came within his faithful Aquafuck and came hard. Exploding within the well-raped ass of his sex slave, the villain filled the ex-heroine with his cum in an orgy of violent rape.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" cried Black Manta as he repeatedly came and came within Aquafuck for ten solid minutes, "Enjoy it, Aquafuck! Enjoy me within you!"

Once he was done, an exhausted Black Manta nearly collapsed on his bed as he moved his cock out of the widened hole of his fuck slave, "Come, Aquafuck, come and rest in the arms of your master Black Manta."

"Ohh...yess...master...thank you..."

She moves over and next to him, her breasts rubbing his chest as she embraces him, her face nuzzling his neck.

"Rest now, Aquafuck, rest. I will not deliver you into the tentacles of the Octo-clam as I promised," Black Manta hissed as he gently stroked the side of Aquafuck's face, "I have something far more fiendish in mind for you. But for now, rest in the arms of your Master!"

Black Manta enjoyed the feeling of complete dominance he now possessed over his slave, Aquafuck. Now his control was so complete that Aquafuck initiated her own subservience to her master Black Manta. The villain fell fast asleep comforted in the knowledge that he had finally defeated Aquaman once and for all.

The End...for now!
Foolish superheroine! Prepare to be defeated by the power of Black Manta!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Black Manta brainwashing and sexually dominating Mera was excellent.
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Bronson881 wrote:
3 years ago
That was amazing! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Black Manta brainwashing and sexually dominating Mera was excellent.
I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Thanks for sharing! I hope to have another chapter put together by the end of the week. So, stay tuned! :D
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Black Manta's Rampage

Volume II Wonder Woman : Fucktoy of Black Manta--Part I

The sequel to Mera: Sex Slave of Black Manta

(Copyright Note: I own none of these characters in this story. DC Comics owns them! I'm just 'borrowing' them!)

When Black Manta televised his public declaration that he had defeated Queen Mera of Atlantis and turned her into his personal sex slave, Diana was angry. When he commanded Mera to kneel before him and forced her to suck his cock, Diana was furious. But when Black Manta issued an open challenge to any superheroine to come and rescue Mera, Diana knew exactly what she had to do! Mera was an old friend, a good friend and she knew she could not condemn the Atlantean Queen to a meaningless existence as Black Manta's sex slave. IADC intel said that Black Manta was going to appear at Pier 72 at 9:00pm to receive a shipment of stolen Atlantean weapons. She had only one hour to get there. She knew she had to be there to stop him but she would do so as Wonder Woman!

Spinning around, Diana Prince in a burst of light became Wonder Woman and after she made sure that she had all of her weapons on her body. She opened the window to her office and glided out on a current of air towards the docks. Wonder Woman landed near Pier 72 and confidently strode forward. Though she was a little early for Black Manta's meeting with the drug dealers, the pier was completely abandoned save for a few fishing boats and a dumpster at the end of the pier full of fish guts.

The Amazon appeared ready for anything as she patrolled the pier anticipating her confrontation with the notorious villain.

Leaping out of the water and onto the dock behind the Amazon, Black Manta fired two blasts at the Amazon's feet to get her full attention. Wonder Woman spun around and upon seeing Black Manta, the Amazon was completely awestruck! Her eyes went wide in complete disbelief as she stared at the powerful muscles, the skin-tight black body suit and the enormous cock of the aquatic villain as it strained to free itself from its lycra restraint.

"You are not welcome here, Wonder Woman!" Black Manta declared, "Have you come to accept my challenge or to break up my drug deal?"

"Black Manta, what an enormous cock you have!" Wonder Woman gasped the words as she just stood still completely agape at the massive obsidian manhood of the nefarious villain.

She could see his member growing harder and thicker as he moved slowly towards her. And the closer he got the more Wonder Woman's eyes focused on Black Manta's hardening and thickening manhood. The Amazon simply could not take her eyes of the villain's enormous cock.

"Whether you are here to challenge me or to interfere in my business, Amazon, it is time I dealt with you once and for all." He moved closer and fired red energy beams from his helmet aiming for her chest.

Were Wonder Woman not so distracted by the size of Black Manta's cock, she could have easily deflected her enemy's energy beams and made short work of the villain. Instead Black Manta's energy blasts slammed into Wonder Woman's chest and sent her flying backwards into a pile of crates assembled at the far end of the pier.

As she lay flat on her back slowly shaking her head while drifting in and out of consciousness, three words escaped the lips of the fallen Amazon. "Black...Manta...OOOHHH!"

He continued to walk to her slowly.

"I expected better from you, Amazon, it seems you have gotten soft." Black Manta reached down and softly stroked his cock, "Mmmmm. While I am getting rock hard, I only expected to kick your ass, but now, I think you need to learn your place--on your knees as my a fucktoy!"

Wonder Woman softly moaned slowly massaging her ample chest and the spot where Black Manta had blasted her.

He stood over her, as his eyes glowed red, his muscles rippled. "I will enjoy this, Wonder Woman!"

The Amazon pursed her lips and placed one hand against her temple, "No, Black Manta, I will stop you."

He smiled as he reached down, pulled her up by her arm, and stood her up against another stack of crates.

The Amazon gasped as she was dragged to her feet.

He placed his other hand around her neck. Slowly pushing her up the side of the crates, Black Manta hoisted Diana up as her feet slowly left the ground.

"What are you going to do to me, Black Manta!" Wonder Woman gasped as she tried to reach for the villain's helmet to force him to release his hold.

"I am going to destroy you, Wonder Woman. When I get done with you, your life as a superheroine will be over."

"Never!" Wonder Woman shot back defiantly.

He saw her going for his helm and tossed her high and hard into the air.

Wonder Woman went flying upward completely caught off guard by this surprise maneuver. She did not know what Black Manta would do next but she suspected that it was not going to be good.

Black Manta looked upward and fired off a powerful energy blast that drilled into Diana's back.

"AAAIIEEEE!!" Diana cried out before she crashed down onto the pier with a resounding thud.

He looked at her on her back, quickly grabbed her left leg and proceeded to drag her along the ground.

Wonder Woman tried to grasp the planks of the pier to keep herself from getting dragged away by Black Manta but the villain was proving too much for her.

"You will not defeat me, woman."

Wonder Woman was about to respond when Black Manta stopped dragging her and stomped his foot into her stomach driving the air out of her lungs. The Amazon gasped as she fought for enough air so she could properly defend herself against his attacks.

He saw her stunned, reached down for her other leg and held both of them by the ankles.

He spread them as wide as he could with his arms and drove his boot hard into her mound, grinding it there.

"AAAHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out at the hard boot slammed into her pussy. The pain nearly sent The Amazon over the edge.

He then put her legs together and with all his might used her legs to spin her off the ground. When he believed he had enough speed built up, Black Manta released his grip sending Wonder Woman flying into the side of a shipping container.

Wonder Woman slammed into the side of the container and was nearly knocked into unconsciousness by the blow.

Black Manta walked over to Wonder Woman, lifted her up by her ankles, with one hand, letting her body dangle with her arms almost touching the ground.

He smiled as he stroked his hand over her legs.

Wonder Woman reluctantly moaned her approval of Black Manta's touching.

"I always wanted to see what your body looked like, Wonder Woman, minus your costume and now I will get the chance."

He ran a gloved hand over her shorts and rubbed between her legs.

The Amazon reluctantly groaned her arousal at the vile villain's violations of her womanhood.

"Yes, good."

"What--what did you do to Mera?" Wonder Woman half opened her eyes with a glazed look, "I saw your broadcast, you said that you defeated her. What did you do to her?"

"You mean my Slave Queen? Yes, Wonder Woman, she is my new slave! My new Sea-Bitch is still powerful as ever but now very obedient."

"No! I will find her and free her after I defeat you, Black Manta!" Wonder Woman's eyes went wide with surprise after she learned the fate of her old friend.

He switched hands and repeatedly gave her ass a hard spanking.

"Come on, Wonder Woman, is that all you got?"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Wonder Woman cried out in pain.

He reddened her ass to show his dominance.

"No, Black Manta, I've got far more than merely that!" Wonder Woman unhooked her lasso, whipped it around the villain's waist and immediately commanded him, "Set me down, Black Manta, this instant!"

He smiled. "The lasso compels me."

He drove his hand holding her ankles down hard trying to get her head to hit the ground first. Then he sat on her hard after she landed.

"I obey." Black Manta added.

Wonder Woman landed on the back of her neck and Black Manta's weight upon her body did not help her condition. In spite of her sudden fall and the full weight of his ass upon her chest, she did not relinquish her grip on her rope, "Get off of me! And tell me where you have hidden Mera!"

"A large island, in the Atlantic. No one would think to look for her there and soon you will join her." Black Manta rose to his feet, "Wonder Woman, your lasso will not protect you when I drive my rock-hard cock into your soft succulent ass."

Wonder Woman slowly got to her feet and considered her options. Secretly, she was impressed with the villain and wanted Black Manta to fuck her senseless with his enormous, thick cock. However, she knew she had to save Mera and keep him from getting that drug shipment.

"If you are nice, I may let my lovely obedient Mera take you."

"The only thing you're going to do, Black Manta, is take me aboard your Manta Sub to the island where you are holding Mera. Once we arrive there, you will take me to Mera herself," Wonder Woman commanded the villain, "You shall not try to escape. Now do as I command!"

"Who me? Escape? Why would I want to do that when I have you so close to me. One drop of the lasso, Wonder Woman, and I will be on you." Black Manta reassured the Amazon, "You will be beaten and fucked, just like Mera, and she moaned while I took her! She moaned so hard as I drove into her and made her shake with pleasure."

"You're a disgusting fiend, Manta!" Wonder Woman shot back, "And you don't have to worry about me dropping my lasso or my guard. I won't!"

He lead her to the sub.

"My Sea-Bitch, over my knees, ass red, and begging for me."

"Her days of servitude are going to end, Black Manta, the moment I free her and take you to jail." Wonder Woman proudly declared, "Now, bring us to the island where you are holding Mera."

"No, Wonder Woman, your days as my prisoner are just beginning." He replied as he piloted the craft to the island.

"Not likely, Manta!" Wonder Woman declared confidently.

He was quiet for most of the trip, but looked her over at times.

"You can look all you want, Manta," The Amazon noticed his lustful gazes, "But your days of touching another woman are over. After I put you in Blackgate Prison, the only touching you're going to be doing is to yourself!"

Soon they arrive at the island dock.

"Before you take me to Mera, you will disable all of the traps you have set up between here and your base," Wonder Woman tightened her grip on her lasso to emphasize the point that she was in charge, "You will simply take me to Mera and stand by quietly as I free her!"

He obeyed, without question and took her into his island home. They moved first into a submarine pen deep within a cave. When they departed his Manta Sub, Black Manta led Wonder Woman deeper and deeper into his subterranean cavern.

Eventually, Black Manta lead her to a room where Mera, in her green wet bodysuit, was chained. Her arms were spread, her legs were spread as a fuck machine drove into her pussy over and over, while water jets drove into her bare breasts.

Mera moaned and groaned as she climaxed. Her mouth was gagged, her eyes blindfolded as she was a prisoner of the machine and her own pleasure.

"NO! This madness ends NOW!" Wonder Woman tied her magic lasso tightly around Black Manta and shoved him into a corner. The Amazon raced to the controls of the fuck machine, found the off switch and stopped both the sexual torture device and the water jets.

Wonder Woman seized Mera's chains and ripped them off of her wrists and ankles before she removed her friend's gag and blindfold, "Mera! Mera! Are you alright? It's me, Wonder Woman! I'm here to rescue you!"

Black Manta was bound, but struggled to work at the knots.

"Wonder--Wonder Woman? How? Why are you here?" Mera said weakly, slowly sitting up.

"I'm here to rescue you!" Wonder Woman replied in earnest.

"Ooohhh, that machine, ohhh." Mera moaned as her body shook, "You."

"You'll never have to experience that machine again, Mera," Wonder Woman confessed, "You're free!"

Mera placed her arm around Wonder Woman's waist.

"Where, where is he, Black--" She asked as she took something from a nearby table.

"He's right over there, Mera, but don't worry." Wonder Woman slipped under Mera's arm to help support her weight, "He can't hurt you any longer."

Mera walked slowly, grasping Diana's waist tightly.

"Easy, Mera, take a few steps at a time," Wonder Woman advised her friend, "I will have you out of here in no time."

Mera looked at Diana.

"But there is a problem with my leaving." Mera said as she walked with Diana to the door.

"What problem?" Wonder Woman asked curiously.

Mera suddenly ripped off Diana's belt and tossed it away. Before Wonder Woman could react, Mera wrapped her one arm around Diana's arms pinning them to her sides while pressing a chlorofom cloth over her nose and mouth.

"I cannot leave Master Manta, Wonder Woman, and neither will you."

Wonder Woman's eyes went wide with surprise, "Hey! What are you...MMMMMHHPPHHH!"

Diana was taken by complete surprise as she squirmed helplessly in Mera's arms. With her belt, she could have defeated the Atlantean Queen easily. Without her belt, Diana knew she was no match for Mera's aquatic strength. As she twisted and squirmed in the arms of her friend, as the choloroform began to make her head spin, as her satin-lycra covered ass rubbed against Mera's green-lycra covered pussy; Diana began to be turned on by this erotic embrace though she knew this could result in her capture at the hands of the vile Black Manta.

Mera felt her struggle in her arms, her pussy rubbing the Amazon's ass.

"Yess, Wonder Woman, you're finished. I always wanted to take you down, show you who is the better superheroine."

"MMMMMUUUUPPPHHH!!!" Wonder Woman strained in Mera's grip as she protested her treatment at the hands of her friend.

She held the cloth tightly against Diana's face.

"Your belt is mine!"

The Amazon shook her head back and forth to try and slip free of the cloth but it was all in vain.

In a single fluid move, Mera twisted to the side, and put her leg in front of Diana's sending her down to the stone floor. Getting Diana on her back, the Atlantean Queen straddled her chest. With the Amazon's arms locked to her sides by her green clad thighs, Mera looked into Diana's eyes as she removed the cloth from her mouth.

"Yes, Diana, you will serve me and my master Manta."

"Never!" Wonder Woman gasped, "Mera! Stop and think! I'm here to save you! Please stop!"

"Save ME?! Well, that plan has changed. Now, you're going to be the one in need of saving." She rubbed her pussy over Diana's abs and mound as she slid down her chest.

"OOOOOHHHH!" Wonder Woman moaned at Mera's pussy grind. She always looked upon Mera fondly and found her quite attractive. In spite of the danger she was in, Diana really did not want Mera to stop.

Wonder Woman looked over and saw Manta slowly getting free.

"Is that fear in your eyes, Diana, or arousal at being the slave of a queen?"

"As much as I have wanted you, Mera," Diana confessed as she closed her eyes and groaned at the Atlantean's erotic attack, "I never wanted you like this--as the Sea Bitch of Black Manta. And I am no one's slave--let alone yours! Don't let Black Manta get free! We can take him down together! Just listen to me and let me up!"

Mera smiled. "You're the only one going down, Wonder Woman." Mera once again made sure the Amazon's mouth and nose were covered with the cloth.

"MMMUUMPPPPPPHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried in protest as Mera attempted to smother her.

"And that is enough from you, Amazon, you will be my servant and there is nothing you can do about it."

"NNNNMMMMUUPPHH!!!" Diana thrashed beneath the weight of the Atlantean Queen. But it was all to no avail! Mera was not only stronger than her but also placed her full weight atop her. There was nothing to prevent Diana from being driven into unconsciousness by Mera's smothering attack.

Mera held her cloth over Diana's face until her eyes began to flicker close and her body lay limp.

Diana gave one final moaning gasp before she passed out completely.

"Good, Wonder Woman." Mera stood up and freed Black Manta who gathered the lasso as Mera knelt before him.

"You did well, Slave Queen. Now, get that Amazon bitch bound."

Mera nodded with a grin, rose to her feet, picked up Diana in her arms and carried her to a rack, laying her down. Cuffing her hands over her head.

Wonder Woman was little more than a ragdoll in the arms of Mera as she was strapped into the rack.

Mera then slowly removed Diana's satin tights revealing her pussy and bare, muscular legs.

Wonder Woman merely groaned as her tights were removed.

Black Manta moved next to Diana and turned her head towards his dark cock, now out and growing.

Mera watched in glee as her master open Diana's mouth and run his cockhead over her lips.

Wonder Woman wearily opened her eyes to see Black Manta' massive cock being rubbed over her lips. She did not panic. As weak as she was, Diana merely opened her mouth further and began to lick Black Manta's cockhead with her tongue.

"Yess, Wonder Woman, accept my cock." Black Manta slowly pushed his thick member into her mouth.

Diana's mouth formed a perfect "O" shape as she took the whole of Black Manta's cock.

Mera watched, getting aroused as her friend was taken by her master, the once proud Amazon, taken like a bitch.

Wonder Woman used her tongue to wrap around the villain's cock and stroke it as he moved his member both up and down her mouth and throat.

Mera then ran her hands over her Diana's legs.

Black Manta smiled, "Suck it, Wonder Woman, take it all in."

Diana closed her eyes and redoubled her efforts. She wanted this, she needed this, she was eager to get to the point where Black Manta would fill her pussy with his giant cock.

He thrusted in as Mera slowly ran her tongue over and around Diana's pussy lips, thighs and mound.

Wonder Woman moaned deeply as Mera ate her out.

"Masterrrr. Will you take her ass?" Mera asked as she stroked.

"Yes, but first, I want to teach her who is in charge." He said as he slapped Diana in the face.

Despite the stinging slap, Wonder Woman did not break stride in her sucking of Black Manta's cock. She had wanted the villain's cock inside of her for the longest time and now she was going to get it!

He was getting harder as she could sense he was close.

Mera continued to lick her slowly, over and over.

"Yes, Wonder Woman, you belong to my master and to me now."

Diana moaned passionately as Mera licked her repeatedly yet very slowly. The licks were getting the Amazon wetter and wetter by the second.

Mera then drove into Diana's pussy and licked and sucked her hard and fast.

Wonder Woman nearly lifted herself off of the rack in surprise at Mera's sudden deep dive into her pussy. Diana moaned and groaned but did little more with so much of Black Manta's cock still buried deep in her mouth.

"Ohhh yess, Wonder Woman, embrace your defeat!" Mera said as Manta climaxed, driving his cock deep into her mouth.

Diana closed her eyes and drank every drop of cum that came out of Black Manta's cock. She gulped it down and did her best to coax out more using her tongue to stroke his giant member.

Black Manta pumped in and out of her mouth, but never left it, keeping his seed inside her as he came. After he finshed, the villain still kept his cock inside her until he was sure she took all his cum.

Wonder Woman did her best to clean his cock literally before Black Manta pulled out of her mouth and wiped his remaining seed from her lips.

Though her master was done, Mera proved that she was not by driving her tongue hard into Diana's pussy.

"AAAAHHH!" Diana gasped in a cracked raspy voice, "I will not cum for you, Mera! No matter how hard you try!"

"Master, may I use the strapon on this bitch's ass? We can take her at the same time. The Amazon slut will be impaled on your cock as she shakes like a Wonder Whore."

"I dare you to make me cum, you Atlantean slut!" Wonder Woman snapped at Mera, "Go ahead, take me up my ass while Black Manta takes my pussy! Even without my belt, you could never fuck my ass in a one-on-one sexfight! You're just Black Manta's redheaded fucktoy! And I break fucktoys when I play with them!"

Mera smiled. She knew Diana and the limits of her powers without her belt--but Diana did not know hers!

"Challenge accepted, Amazon Whore, I will strap your ass and when I do, you will acknowledge my power!"

Mera said as Manta removed Diana's cuffs, before securing her belt and lasso.

"Not if I fuck your ass first, Mera," Wonder Woman declared proudly, "When I get through with you, I'm going to make you cum in your own tights."

Wonder Woman lifted herself off of the rack, yanked her tights back into place and placed her hands on her hips, "Out of the water, you're as helpless as I am without my belt and lasso. I'm going to enjoy making you my bitch, Mera! Let's see what you've got, you aquatic slut!"

After presenting the ladies with two strapons--one red and one black--Black Manta moved over to a nearby chair to quietly watch the fight. After Mera put on the red one and Diana put on the black one, they faced each other.

Mera slowly moved towards Diana as Manta stroked his long hard cock, thinking about what he would do to the loser.

Diana dropped into a battle crouch as she watched Mera move towards her. Wonder Woman immediately lunged at Mera and trapped her in a bearhug with her arms pinned to her sides. As her strap-on grazed the pussy of the Atlantean, Diana lifted Mera upward and held her there while she painfully squeezed Mera's lower back.

With her arms pinned, Mera tightened her muscles and grabbed Diana's breasts and squeezed them. "Mmm, nice."

"I'm glad you like them!" Diana redoubled her grip, "You're going to love them even more after I smother you with them, Sea Bitch!"

Mera drove a powerful knee into Diana's thigh as she tried to power out of the hug.

Mera's blow to her thigh was not enough to slow Diana down. The Amazon began to shake Mera from side to side like a ragdoll to disorient the Atlantean.

Mera drove her knee again into her thigh as she drove her head into Diana's own.

The Amazon began to see stars from Mera's powerful headbutt.

Mera continued to grip Diana's breasts harder as she tried to keep calm and power out.

"AAHHH!" Wonder Woman cried out in pain from the rough treatment her breasts were receiving, lifted Mera up a little more in her grip and then flung her downward in a sit-down powerbomb that drove the back of the Atlantean's head hard against the floor with a resounding "SMACK"!

"Take that, Sea Bitch!" Diana snarled from her seated position with Mera splayed out beneath her feet.

Mera was down, but not out, but played "dead" as she lay there, gathering her strength, feeling the damp floor under her.

"Nicely done, Wonder Woman." Manta said running his hand over his long, hard cock. "You really hurt her."

"You think that's something, Manta, watch this?" Wonder Woman flipped Mera onto her face, squatted herself atop the Atlantean's lower back, placed Mera's right arm over her right knee, Mera's left arm over her left knee, slipped her hands beneath the redhead's chin and yanked Mera's head back as far as she could. The Amazon had just locked the Atlantean into the Camel Clutch!

"You're going to pass out or tap out, Sea Bitch!" Wonder Woman yelled as she arched her back to apply more torque to her pull and more pressure to Mera's lower spine, "Either way, I'm going to fuck your ass and there's nothing you can do about it! Face it, Mera, you can forget about being Black Manta's bitch because you're MY BITCH NOW!"

Mera grunted as she quickly thought of a plan. She concentrated on the water in the floor and formed a small pool next to yet behind Wonder Woman.

Diana was completely oblivious to all that Mera was doing.

"You haven't won yet." She grunted. Then with the pool, Mera formed a hard brick and drove it into the back of Diana's head not once but twice.

Diana was knocked completely senseless by the blows as she loosened her grip on Mera's chin and fell forward atop the Atlantean.

"I don't need a belt, bitch!"

Grabbing the back of her throbbing head, Wonder Woman gritted her teeth and rolled around on the floor in pain, "How did you? Curse you, you Sea Bitch!"

Mera rolled away and stood up slowly as the pain in her back receded.

Diana rolled to her knees, removed her tiara from her head and threw it at Mera! The tiara slammed into the Atlantean's temple so hard that it knocked her off of her feet before it returned like a boomerang to Wonder Woman's hand.

Before Mera could fully recover, Diana leapt atop the Atlantean's body wrapped her hands around Mera's head and throat and began to drive her into unconsciousness by applying a modified sleeper hold, "Say goodnight, Mera. When you wake up, you're going to have my strap-on buried deep inside your ass!"

"Mmmm--not done yet." Mera groaned as she concentrated. Taking the water out of the air, she engulfed Diana's head in a liquid sphere. Mera gripped Diana's arm to give herself some air.

Diana gasped in surprise as the ball of water surrounded her head before she could hold what was left of her breath. Realizing that her window of opportunity to take Mera down was closing fast, Wonder Woman increased the torque of her hold to try and drive Mera faster into unconsciousness.

Mera concentrated one more time and summoned more water from the damp floor into a jet of water that drove hard into Diana's tights covered ass.

The sudden jet of cold water slamming into Wonder Woman's ass surprised Diana so much that she released her grip on Mera. Though her satin spandex tights protected her from the full blast of the water stream, the force of what got through her tights tantalized her pussy to a point of aquatic ecstasy. Still atop Mera, Wonder Woman closed her eyes, arched her back and began to enjoy the erotic attention both her pussy and her ass were receiving.

"Oh, Mera, this is so goood!"

Mera saw and heard the effect her attack was having on her foe and had the water draw back and then surge harder into her ass and pussy as she used her strenth to push Diana off her and nto her back.

"No!" Diana cried out in protest as she was launched off of Mera. Landing flat on her own back, Wonder Woman knew she had to recover quickly no matter how good that blast of water felt. If she did not, she knew that Mera would not only defeat her but fuck her ass good!

Mera reached out and succeeded in grabbing Wonder Woman's right leg spreading the Amazon just enough for another stream of water to nail her in the ass and pussy and send her back into a state of tantalized erotic bliss. Lying flat on her back, all Wonder Woman could do was massage her breasts, lick her lips, grit her teeth and roll her head from side to side as the cold stream of water slammed into her more erotic areas turning her from a powerful Amazon into a puddle of goo.

"Oh, yesss. Oh, yesss. Oh, yesss!" Wonder Woman cooed as stream after stream of water struck her repeatedly, "This feels ssooo goood!"

Mera got up and grabbed Diana's other leg. Kneelng at the Amazon's head, Mera pulled Diana's legs back, folded them over her chest and spread them a bit as the jets hit her pussy and ass, reformed and did it again.

"You're not going anywhere, Amazon, you wanted this fight. Now, you suffer!"

"OOOhhh yyyeesss!" Wonder Woman cried out as a mind-shattering orgasm hit her just as the jets of water renewed their attack on her ass and pussy.

Mera moved to sit down, with Wonder Woman's head between her legs.

Wonder Woman moaned and groaned in the throes of full ecstasy as the water cascaded over her sex. Though Mera held her in a compromising position, the Amazon seemed almost not to care so long as her aquatic ravishment continued.

"This is just the start Wonder Woman, you will know who is the real royalty, as you beg and submit to your queen."

"Beg and submit. OOOhhh yeess!" Wonder Woman moaned in her ravishment as the water cascaded over her ass, pussy and legs.

Mera laughed wickedly.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Diana cried out with every blow from Mera's erotic assault. The Amazon knew she was losing this fight but her ecstasy during these watery attacks was over-riding her sense of self-preservation.

Moving quickly Mera took Diana's legs and pulled them together. The water moved to her legs and bound them together. Mera grabbed Diana's hands and did the same.

"Without your belt, bitch, I am better and stronger than you are."

"NO!" Wonder Woman cried out as her legs and hands were bound, "Let me go, Mera! You haven't beaten me yet!"

Mera walked around her foe, hands and ankles bound by her water powered bonds.

"What to do." She said as she went to a nearby rack on the wall of whips and punishing devices and found a hard paddle.

"Don't you dare!" Wonder Woman hissed in pure contempt.

She swatted Wonder Womans's ass three times as she rolled to get away.

"OW! OW! OW!" Diana protested in pain.

"You see, Amazon, you will never win."

Mera then dropped the paddle and started to straddle Diana's chest.

"What are you going to do to me?" Wonder Woman tried to throw Mera off of her chest but it was to no avail. Without her belt, she was not strong enough to even move the Atlantean.

"First, I am going to soften you up--starting with these tits."

She pulled down Diana's top, exposing her large breasts. Mera grinned as she gripped them hard in her fingers.

"AAAHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out at Mera's painful grip on her breasts.

"I am going to beat and crush you, Diana, so you will never challenge me again."

She held her breasts as she raised her knee and droves it into her mound.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Diana screamed in pain at the knee against her pussy, "Is that the best you can do, Chicken of the Sea?!"

The Amazon snarled, "Come on! Let's see what you really got!"

Mera drove into her harder as she gripped her breasts.

"You really are the Chicken of the Sea!" Wonder Woman snapped between gritted teeth, "Aquagirl hits harder than you and she's half your age!"

Mera then used her grip on Diana's breasts to pull her to her feet.

"What are you going to do now, Mera?" Diana laughed at the Atlantean, "Kiss me, slap me or fuck me?"

"Oh, no, you see you deserve so much more than a slap, Amazon Wimp."

Mera pushed her hard against the stone wall and chained her arms over her head firmly as the water reformed around Diana's breasts, slowly encasing them and then slowly squeezing them.

"OOOhhh yesss!" Wonder Woman hissed as she closed her eyes, "That water on my breasts feels sssooo goood!"

"You think THAT feels good?" Mera asked with a laugh as she stroked her strap-on, "Then you are absolutely going to love the fucking that I am going to give you, Amazon."

Wonder Woman audibly gasped as Mera removed Diana's strap-on, yanked down her satin tights and exposed her ass and pussy to the damp air. "This fight is over! And you lost, Wonder Woman!"

Mera seized Diana by her hips as she moved her strap-on towards the entrance of Wonder Woman's exposed pussy.

"And to the victor goes the spoils!" Mera hissed in glee, "Wonder Woman, take my pounding!"

"NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!" Diana cried out before Mera plowed her strap-on deep into the Amazon's sopping wet pussy, "AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!

Mera drove her strap-on harder and faster into Diana's pussy, getting deeper and deeper as the Amazon's breasts were being massaged by Mera's conjured water rings.

"AAHH!!! AHHH!!! AAAHHH!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out helplessly as her pussy was being abused.

Mera smiled as she worked Diana's body and with merely a nod of her head produced a gag of water covering Diana's mouth.

"MMMUUUMMPHH!!!" Diana did her best to cry out as she was silenced.

Mera worked her body over, gripping her breasts, fucking her pussy relentlessly.

Diana rolled her head from side to side as she closed her eyes, both enjoying and wincing at the pleasure and pain she was feeling. She was enjoying the strap-on working over her pussy yet grimacing at the pain inflicted upon her poor breasts.

"Soon Diana, you will cum, cum like the slut you are, your ass is mine but your body is Black Manta's."

Mera smiled as her watery binds tightened around Wonder Woman and as her strap-on pounded Diana's over-sexed pussy.

And as her binds tigthened and the strap-on continued to do its work, Diana was getting wetter and wetter. The power of the strap-on, the power of the binding and the power Mera exerted over her helpless body nearly drove Wonder Woman to the brink of madness.

She was close to cumming and close to release. All she needed was one final push to send her over the edge.

"Yes!" Mera hissed, "You're just there! Right on the brink! I wonder what could push you over?"

"MMMMMmmm!!!" Wonder Woman protested as she got owned.

"Mmmmm..." Mera looked down at her strap-on

Manta leaned forward in his chair to see what Mera would do, his cock half-hard, but huge.

"How about this?" Mera mused as she released Diana's waist with one hand, formed a hard-water cock and rammed it deep into Wonder Woman's ass.

Wonder Woman's eyes went wide with shock and surprise--right before she came! And cum she did all over herself and her tights as Mera's watery cock plunged in and out of her ass driving her to sexual ecstasy and beyond.

Just before Diana hit her climax, Mera dissolved the water gag covering her mouth, "Let's hear it, Amazon slut! Master Manta and myself want to hear you! CUM FOR US!"

"AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out in an orgasmic ectsasy that rocked her body to the core, "YYYEEESSS!!! FFFUUCCCK!!! YYYYESSS!!! MMMEERRAAA!!! MAANNTTAA!!! AAAAUUGGGHH!!! MMMMYYYY MMMASSTERSSS!!!"

"YES! YES! YES!" Mera cried out, "WE'VE BROKEN THE BITCH! OH YES!"

Without warning Mera yanked herself free of Diana's pussy and ass. Stepping back, Mera snapped her fingers allowing her water bonds to drop away, leaving a beaten and dominated Amazon to fall to the ground, wet, and panting.

"Now, Amazon," The Atlantean Queen panted, "Your ass will mark my final conquest of your body."

"Yes, Mistress Mera," Diana panted breathlessly, "Please begin your final conquest!"

"Get on your hands and knees like the dog you are!" Mera commanded as she moved behind Diana.

"Yes, Mistress Mera." Wonder Woman was so exhausted from the savage fucking she just received that she struggled to get into position for her new mistress.

"My ass is to be claimed and conquered," Diana mumbled listlessly, "Conquered by you, Mistress Mera."

Mera dropped to her knees behind Wonder Woman and brought the tip of her strap-on close to Diana's ass.

As Mera gripped her hips once more, Diana knew what was going to happen next but she was too weak and too broken to stop the Atlantean Queen.

"You're beaten, Wonder Woman, but you are no wonder any more. You're just a bitch with a belt that's about to be fucked by a Queen."

"I am your bitch," Wonder Woman repeated, "You are my queen."

Mera peneterated Wonder Woman's ass hard and fast. Grabbing a fistful of Diana's hair for increased leverage, Mera sneered, "So cocky, so arrogant, now you will suffer! Once I am through with you, my master and his cock will destroy what is left of you."

"AAAHHHH!!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as Mera plunged her dildo hard and deep into her ass. Diana knew she was getting owned by the Atlantean. But she also knew that she was powerless to stop her.

Mera continued her pelvic thrusts deep into Diana's ass.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" Wonder Woman groaned as Mera proceeded to plow her ass hard, "Black Manta, please fuck what is left of me when Mera is done! UGH! UGH! UGH!"

"Helpless, weak, taken like a bitch." Mera said as she continued to drive her ass hard.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" Wonder Woman groaned louder as the Atlantean plowed her ass without mercy.

"Don't worry, Wonder Woman, I will take you when I am ready to take you!" Black Manta replied as he stroked his cock, "For now, I want to enjoy watching my Sea Bitch tame your ass."

"UGH! UGH! YES! OH YES! UGH! UGH!" Diana cried out, "Take me...Mera...UGH!...Make me...UGH!...Ready to be...UGH!...Black Manta's....BITCH!"

"I've been saving this just for you, Diana," Mera pressed a small button at the top of her dildo and the cock began to fill Diana's ass with a thick liquid. "With each thrust I take, I'm pumping a drug into your body that will make you cum so hard, so fast and so often that your mind and body will be raped by your own orgasms."

From the moment the drug entered her body, Diana was hit by a series of mindblowing orgasms that were so strong she could not even cry out. All she could do was gasp in pure disbelief as her face became a mix of both shock and pleasure.

After Mera delivered the drug, the Atlantean Queen backed out of the Amazon with an audible "POP", yanked Diana's satin tights back over her ass and wearily rose to her feet next to her Master Black Manta.

Even though Wonder Woman was free of the dildo, the orgasms increased in number and intensity to such an extent that Diana began to writhe around on the floor like a fish out of water. The Amazon became a prisoner to her own orgasms as she rolled around at the feet of her new masters.

Black Manta seized a fistful of Mera's red hair, yanked her head back and rammed his down down Mera's throat with a powerful kiss that nearly made the Atlantean swoon.

When air started to become an issue, Black Manta released his Sea Bitch, "You did well, I will take it from here."

"Yes, Master Black Manta!" Mera gasped as she took a step back.

Black Manta looked down at the defeated Amazon and placed his black boot squarely on her stomach, holding her down as she came and flailed on the floor.

Wonder Woman writhed all the more when she felt the pressure of Black Manta's boot upon her wracked body.

"Once your torment is done, Amazon, I will take you back to the surface where your fellow super-bitches can find your beaten body."

"AAAAAHHHH! AAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHH!" Was all Diana could manage to say as she came down off of her post-orgasmic high. Wonder Woman was beaten, fucked and dominated so badly by Mera that she believed anything Black Manta would do to her would be a blessing.

He smiled as his cock grew large and thick as it hung over her.

Wonder Woman looked up at Black Manta's cock and licked her lips in anticipation of all the villain was going to do to her.

Wonder Woman gasped, "OOOHH...I've been fucked...OOOOHHH...by the Sea Bitch.....OOOHHH...Something inside my ass...OOOOHHH...making me horny...OOOOHHH...making me wet...OOOHHH...Mera, how could you?"

"Pathetic Amazon, you got what you deserved!"

Black Manta stepped off of her stomach, reached down, grabbed Diana by her hair and yanked her to her feet.

"AAAHH!!!" Diana cried out in pain.

"You will spin, bitch and get into your costume. I want you fully dressed when I destroy you. On the surface, at the docks where I first encountered you, I want all there to see your destruction. I want the public to see your true self--beaten, fucked and helpless against my power."

Black Manta shoved her back to the ground.

"OOOOUUUFFF!!!" Diana landed flat on her back but quickly recovered as she got to her feet, "Yes, Master Black Manta, your Wonder Bitch obeys!"

Without another word, Diana changed back into her Wonder Woman costume and gave a pleading look at Mera as she rubbed her pussy, "Mera, how could you do this to me? How could you fuck me for Black Manta?"

Mera walked up to Diana, smiled and slapped the Amazon across her face.

"That is QUEEN Mera to you, Wonder Slave--never forget that!"

Diana winced from the stinging slap, "Yes, Queen Mera."

Black Manta laughed as he departed the room.

"I did it to show you how weak, pathetic and worthless you are compared to me. That all you really want is to be fucked, like the slut you are. I did it to show you that I am superior to you in every way."

"Curse you, Queen Mera, you evil Sea Bitch!" Wonder Woman snapped back, "I will get you back for this, one day--bet on it!"

Mera smiled, "Empty threats from a defeated and weak little slave. Why am I not surprised?"

Wonder Woman spat on the ground in pure defiance.

Black Manta returned to the room grinning from ear to ear with his hard black cock throbbing, "On your knees, Princess, get on your knees before your new ruler."

"Yes, Master Black Manta." Diana dropped to her knees before the vile villain.

"Good, my very obedient, Wonder Whore." He replied stroking her breasts and then her abs.

"MMMMM....OOOOOHHHHH...MMMMMM." Wonder Woman cooed as Black Manta molested her body.

"Mera, go and ready my Manta-Sub!" Black Manta commanded, "The time has come for my Wonder Slave and I to depart."

"Yes, Master Black Manta!" Mera strode out of the room to do her master's bidding.

After a few minutes passed, Mera returned to the room and bowed, "Your Manta-Sub is ready, Master Black Manta!"

"Excellent!" Black Manta turned and began to walk out of the room before he looked back at Diana, "Wonder Woman, get on your hands and knees and follow me like the bitch that you are!"

"Yes, Master Black Manta!" Wonder Woman got on her hands and knees and followed Black Manta through his lair until they arrived at the submarine pen.

Before them was moored a Manta-Sub with the words "Wonder Slave" written on the side.

"Behold, I re-named my vessel in your honor." Black Manta laughed, "What do you say when someone does something nice for you, Wonder Slave?"

"Thank you, Master Black Manta!" Wonder Woman turned to look at the sub and was half-pleased, half-disgusted by the sight she saw. She may have submitted to Black Manta but she still believed that her submission truly did not make her his slave. And since it was Mera who truly defeated her and not Black Manta himself, she felt no true subservience to him. However, she knew she needed to wait, until she got back to the surface. There, Mera would be gone, and it would be a one-on-one fight between her and Black Manta. And in such a fight she knew she could win.

He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, latched them on her wrists and led Diana over to the mast at the front of the Manta-sub. With the press of a button on his utility pack, the mast lowered to the ground.

"You will lay with your back on the pole so you can be properly bound to it. That way when my Manta Sub surfaces, the city will see you wet, helpless and under my control."

Black Manta took the magic lasso off her belt. "Now, Wonder Slut!"

"Yes, Black Manta, your Wonder Slut obeys!" Wonder Woman laid herself down upon the pole and allowed herself to be bound to it. "I will be bound wet, helpless and under your control."

Black Manta took her arms and bound them over her head to a ring in the mast with her lasso. Then Black Manta slowly wrapped her body tightly to the mast--first, her arms, chest, and waist and then her legs.

"Your own lasso, Wonder Woman, is being used against you. Tell me: How does it feel to be bound at the hands of Black Manta?"

"Humiliating!" Wonder Woman turned her head away from the villain, "And exciting!"

Manta wrapped the lasso around her entire body from toe to chest. His hands stroking her as he did.

Wonder Woman softly groaned her approval as Black Manta explored her body.

"Yes, imagine the proud Amazon as she surfaces, bound tight to the mast of my Manta-Sub. Soaked hair and uniform on diplay."

Diana gritted her teeth as she tried to flex her muscles and get free--all to no avail.

"I think my Wonder Woman needs to be entertained as she travels."

"What do you have in mind, you fiend?" Wonder Woman snapped back in pure defiance.

Manta grabs the top of her tights with one hand and pulled them down. He smiled as he took a vibrator out of his utility belt and slowly worked it into her pussy before he turned it on. He then yanked her tights back into place, securing the vibrator deep inside her.

"GREAT HERA! NNNNOOOHHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as the vibrator went to work on her vulnerable pussy.

Black Manta then took out a jar, yanked down her top and slowly stroked and massaged a gel over and onto her breasts. They were well covered before he yanked her top back into place.

"What are you...OOOOHHHH...doing to my breasts," Wonder Woman gasped.

He did the same to her thighs and mound.

"Not my legs...OOOHHHH...and my pussy...OOOOOHHHH," Diana cried out as she squirmed while the vibrator dominated her over-sexed body, "Manta...you fiend...OOOOHHHH...what are you doing...OOOHHHH...to me!"

"My vibrator is designed to dominate your powerful body, Wonder Slut, so you will not be able to stop it. And the vibrations will increase as we get closer to the surface, the higher we go, the more intense it becomes deep in your pathetic pussy."

"NNOOOOOO!!!" Wonder Woman answered in orgasmic defiance.

"This gel will stick to your breasts, and once the water mixes with it, it will turn your breasts into incredibly aroused and sensitive areas of both pain and pleasure."

"YOU MONSTER!" Wonder Woman stared directly at the villain before another orgasm erupted within her, "OOOOHHH!!!"

Black Manta smiled as he grabbed the end of the lasso.

"One more thing, I command you not to come until your pussy is above the water."

"You fiend...OOOOOHHHH...I will not cum...OOOOHHH...until we are above the water," Diana repeated the command reluctantly.

"Oh! And one more thing, when you do come, my pathetic Amazon, you will yell for all to hear, "I am the Wonder Slut of Black Manta."

"Yes...Black Manta...OOOHHHHH...I will scream...OOOOHHH....that I am your Wonder Slut!" Diana looked away from Black Manta in pure shame and disgust.

He laughed as he slapped her breasts then got into the sub.

The mast raised back up onto the bow of the sub as the engines started up.

"OOOOHHH!!! MMMMMMM!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! OOOOHH!!!" Wonder Woman groaned as she took a deep breath before descending beneath the waves.

To Be Concluded
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Excellent!! That was amazing.
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm glad you liked it! If all goes well on my end, I'll post the conclusion of this story on Sunday. So, stay tuned! :D
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wonder Woman : Fucktoy of Black Manta--Part II

Black Manta was correct. As the water hit the gel, her breasts became more and more stimulated. The vibe in her pussy increased. Wonder Woman did her best to hold her breath as she endured the fiendish sexual torture from the gel covering her breasts and the vibrator against her pussy.The binds tightened as she was surrounded by darkness and then silence. The only thing she could concentrate on was her own pleasure cause by the evil devices both in and around her.

After an hour's worth of travel, Black Manta slowly surfaced his sub. The top of the sea slowly came into view.

Wonder Woman snapped her eyes open and eagerly awaited the moment she would be able to draw a breath of fresh air.

Manta slowly rose, watching Wonder Woman, bound on the mast, smiling at the torment he knew she was going through.

She could see the surface. The vibe surged hard as her breasts were incredibly aroused. Her climax was held back by Black Manta's command. Beneath the ecstasy of the vibe, the pounding of the water against her aroused breasts and her desperate need for air, Wonder Woman was on the verge of passing out.

Realizing that Wonder Woman was almost out of air, Black Manta pressed a button and the sub surfaced hard.

When the sub breached the water like a humpback whale, Wonder Woman drew in a full breath of fresh air and instantly came in her tights when her pussy broke the surface.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!" The Amazon cried out in orgasmic ectasy as she came over and over in her tights until they were plastered against her pussy dripping with cum and seawater, "YES! YES! YES! HERA! YESSS!"

Ragged and worn from the multiple climaxes, Wonder Woman cried out for all to hear, "I am the Wonder Slut of Black Manta! OH YES! I am the Wonder Slut of Black Manta AND I LOVE IT! OH YESSS!"

Her drenched body glistened in the moonlight and the harbor lights as her voice echoed around her.

From the docks some sailors could hear Wonder Woman's cries over the water and began to point in her direction as they saw her tied to the Manta Sub.

As Wonder Woman's climaxes subsided, Diana's breaths were haggard as she tried to recover.

Black Manta slowly docked his sub and then emerged and walked over to Wonder Woman, still tightly bound to the mast that now hung over the dock.

"Now, my Wonder Bitch, I shall destroy you!"

Wonder Woman weakly shook her head from side to side in pure defiance as the mast was lowered.

He gripped her breasts and squeezed them, "You will be fucked like the pathetic slut heroine you are."

"Release me, Manta!" Wonder Woman rasped, "And I will show you what a pathetic slut heroine can do."

"I think not, Wonder Slut!" Black Manta took one end of the lasso and started to unbind her. "You are in no position to demand anything while I am in a position to do anything I want to you!"

"Yes, Master Black Manta!" Wonder Woman spat back at the vile villain.

Black Manta released her, letting Diana fall to the dock. Her waist was still bound by the lasso.

"Now, slut, tell me how you felt being dragged through the ocean--bound, helpless and under my power?"

"Angry!" Wonder Woman snapped as she slowly rose to her feet, "OOOO...Very, very angry. Angry enough...to show...OOOOOO....you...who's the pathetic slut." Diana's body was still getting wracked by the vibrator deep in her pussy.

"Mmmm, good, very good!" Black Manta flicked his wrist and the lasso loosened from around her. He coiled it up and tossed it onto a crate on the dock. "Then show me, Princess, show me how angry you are before I destroy you for good."

"I will," Wonder Woman charged at Black Manta, slammed into the villain, wrapped her arms around his waist and drove both herself and her prey off of the Manta Sub and into the wooden dock below with a resounding crash.

Knocking the wind out of the villain, Wonder Woman sat atop Black Manta and drove her fist into his helmet, "This is for what you did to me!"

She drove another fist home, "And this is for what you did to Mera!"

Diana struck the aquatic villain again, "You're a fiend, Black Manta, and you're going down!"

Manta got his arms free, grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them hard as he tried to push her backwards.

"OOOHHH!!! MANTA!!!" Wonder Woman cooed as Black Manta's grip on her breasts reactivated the salve he placed there earlier and gave her a warm, erotic feeling once more.

"The only one going down is you, Amazon."

Diana arched her back to allow Black Manta to molest her breasts even more as her arms dropped to her sides.

Without warning, Black Manta raised his large black boot up from behind Diana and slammed it into the back of her head.

*CRUNCH!!!*

"UUUGGGGHHHH!!!"

Black Manta's boot colliding with the back of Wonder Woman's skull gave her a dazed and disoriented look as she swayed back and forth atop the villain. Diana reached for the back of her head as she tried to regain her senses. Black Manta pushed Diana down hard onto her back, then he placed the full weight of his body over her own to keep her down.

He drove his fist into her pussy hard, again and again.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as her pussy was punched repeatedly.

"You deserve this, Wonder Whore, for thinking you could win our contest."

"I know I can win...OOOOO....Manta!" Wonder Woman gritted her teeth in determination as she backhanded the villain so hard that she knocked him off of her.

Wonder Woman groggily got to her feet, "Because without your Sea Bitch to save you...OOOO...you're nothing! In fact...OOOO....you're less than nothing...OOOO....you're less Black Manta...and more Aquapussy!"

Manta stood up quickly and smiled.

"Oh, my little Wonderbitch, you will pay dearly for that insult."

"Make me!" Wonder Woman dared as she reached into her tights, plunged her fingers into her pussy, found the vibrator buried within and pulled it free of her cunt with an audible "POP". "Thank Hera!"

Black Manta lunged at her and drove his fist into her abs. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Black Manta squeezed Diana with all his strength.

"AAAHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out at the hard punch that was delivered to her stomach before Black Manta's powerful bearhug drove the air from her lungs, "OOOUUFFF!!!"

"I will destroy you slowly and fuck you hard. All will see what an Amazon Whore you are."

"NO! Let me go, Black Manta, let me go!" Wonder Woman gasped as the villain held her tighter than her true love. All the while, Diana's body was getting excited because she could feel Black Manta's cock grow beneath his black lycra tights as it pushed itself against her satin covered pussy, "OOOOhhhh....MMMMaanntaaa!"

"Let you go? Is that all you have, Amazon? A plea to be released?"

He thrusted his hips into her body, his hard cock was like a log between her legs rubbing her covered pussy. He tightened his grip as he heard her moan.

Wonder Woman cut loose with an audible gasp and then a long moan as her tights covered pussy rubbed and seemingly stroked the long, hard cock of Black Manta.

"So much strength, so much ego. Now, you're a pathetic horny slut! An Amazon Pussy to be taken and punished."

"No, Manta, no!" Wonder Woman gritted her teeth as she did her best to fight the building ecstasy between her loins.

He continued to rub his cock against her.

"Beaten, defeated and fucked!"

"Yes...Manta...yes," Wonder Woman cooed as her resistance began to melt beneath the sexual grinding that Black Manta was visiting upon her. Her prior beating, defeat and fucking at the hands of Mera began to take its toll on Diana. Her resolve began to melt away at the thought of being beaten, defeated and fucked by the powerful villain Black Manta!

He gripped her harder, his hard cock rubbing her covered pussy, "Yess, that's it! Show me what a whore you are. Your pussy betrays you, Amazon."

"Yes, Manta, my pussy betrays me," Wonder Woman closed her eyes and lulled her head backward as she enjoyed the feel of Black Manta's rock hard cock pressed against her soft, wet pussy.

He swung her to the right and to the left as he kept the pressure on her.

"Your powers are no match for me. And your pussy and ass will fall before my cock!"

"MMMM. Yes, Manta, my pussy, my ass will fall to your cock," Wonder Woman nearly went limp in his arms as the pressure from his hold and his unrelenting grinding began to overwhelm her senses.

He threw her hard into a large shipping container.

***CCCLLLLAAAANNNNGGGGG***

Wonder Woman crashed into the container with a ruckus loud enough to wake the dead. In spite of the hard landing she endure, the Amazon half-stumbled to her feet placing her hand to the side of her temple to get her bearings.

Black Manta walked slowly towards her as he removed his helmet. His long thick black cock swinging back and forth.

Wonder Woman gained a brief moment of clarity right before Black Manta grabbed her hair, yanked her head back and rammed his tongue down her throat, his lips were hard on hers as he grabbed her right breast, squeezing it.

"Noo! MMMMMMMmmmmm!" Wonder Woman accepted the forceful kiss as she nearly swooned before him. However, Diana began to protest her rough treatment and attempted to pull away from the villain as he squeezed her breast.

The villain gripped her breast harder as he released her hair and seized her other breast.

Wonder Woman opened her eyes in pure shock as the pain on her breasts increased.

"Ohh, you still think you can reist me?" Black Manta broke the liplock, "You still think you can beat me?"

Black Manta lifted her upwards by her breasts.

Wonder Woman cried out in pain as she she left her feet.

"Yes, feel the pain of your folly, Wonder Woman. This is only the start of your ultimate humiliation and final defeat!"

Releasing her breasts, Black Manta slammed her down hard onto the ground.

SSSLLLAAMMMM!!!

Wonder Woman hit the ground flat on her back like a ton of bricks. The impact of the slam drove all the wind out of her lungs as she lay prone, completely dazed and struggling for air.

He walked over to her prone form and pressed his foot on her muscled abs.

"Yes, Amazon, lie there like the bitch you are."

Kicking her legs apart and spreading them, Black Manta walked between them.

Wonder Woman could do little to stop him.

He then pushed his heel onto her mound, as he stood between her legs.

The sudden and sharp pain she felt as Black Manta mashed the heel of his foot against her pussy snapped her mind and body back into focus.

He started to grind his heel into her mound over and over.

"AAAIIIIEEE!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as she grabbed Black Manta by his leg and shoved the villain off of her. Though Black Manta as down and not out, Diana gently began to massage her pussy as though rubbing it would make the pain go away.

Manta got up and dusted himself off, his cock regaining it's hardness.

"Mmm rub it, Wonder Whore, you know you want to."

Wonder Woman gave Black Manta a hard angry look as she continued to massage her pussy. However she did so less to soothe the pain and more for arousal.

"Yess, rub it, Amazon." He commanded, "Now harder! I want to hear you moan."

"Yess, Manta....MMMMMMmmm...It feels ssoooo goood!" Wonder Woman moaned as she threw her head back enjoying the sensation. Wonder Woman knew she had to strike back, she had to mount an offensive and defeat the villain. But she also knew that she was too weak, too violated and too horny to fight Black Manta effectively.

Black Manta smiled from ear to ear as he stroked his cock.

"MMMMMmmmm.....OOOOOOOooo.....MMMMMMmmmmmm...MMMAAANNNTTTAAAA!!!" Wonder Woman moaned and groaned as she rubbed herself harder and harder becoming more and more aroused.

"So delicious, your defeat." Black Manta hissed between clenched teeth. "You arouse yourself, you pathetic Amazon, knowing it will make you weaker. And yet, you cannot stop your lust. It controls you even now!"

"YYYEESSSS...BLACK MANTA....MY LLUUUSSSSSTTTT...CONTTROOLLLLSSSS...MMMEEEE," Wonder Woman hissed like a snake as she gave in to her arousal.

He grinned. "You must climax, Wonder Bitch, your time has come!"

"YYEEEEESSSS...MMMMUUSSSTTTT....CCCLIMMMAAAXXX," Wonder Woman stepped up her masturbating efforts. "AAAAAHHHH.....YYYYEESSSS....MMMMAAAANNNNTTTAAA...TTTAKKEEE...MEEE!!!"

Black Manta gave a maddening laugh as he marvelled at his control over Wonder Woman.

"AAAAAHHHH...MMMAAANTTAAA!!!" Wonder Woman screamed all the more as her lust drove her past the point of no return, "I'MMMM CCCCUMMMMINGGGG!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!"

Wonder Woman came so hard in her tights that she shook like a leaf in a high wind. So much so that she arched her back and screamed as the ground beneath her became soaked with cum.

Wonder Woman grunted and groaned as she laid motionless and exhausted upon the ground.

Black Manta then pulled her up to her feet by the scruff of her neck. Moving her satin tights a little off to the side, the villain slid a gloved finger deep inside of her pussy.

"OOOHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cooed at the vile invasion of Black Manta's finger.

"Had enough, Amazon?"

He pumps his finger in and out quickly as he held her up.

"No!" Wonder Woman retorted in pure defiance.

"You arrogant bitch, you think you can still defy me?" Black Manta sped up his pumping.

"OOOH! OOOH! OOOH!" Wonder Woman cried out as the villain increased the pace of his violating attack.

"I will MAKE you submit to me, after I beat you into unconsciousness and fuck you senseless, Wonder Whore!"

"NOOO!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as she hung limp like a ragdoll before her captor.

He moved her around easily as he finger-fucked her pussy.

"OOOOHH!!! MANNTTAAA!!! OOOOHHH!!!" Wonder Woman groaned as she enjoyed the masterful finger fuck, "TAKE MY PUSSY...MANTA...TAKE IT PLEASE!!!"

He easily pushed two fingers now into her womanhood as he held her aloft, "Yes, Amazon, you are as much a slut as you are a weakling. You dared to oppose me and you lost! Now, you will pay dearly."

"OOOOOHHH!!! MMMAAANNNTAAAA!!!! MMAAKKKEE MEEE PPAAAYYYYY!!" Wonder Woman groaned as Black Manta held her in place by her neck and her womanhood.

He drove three fingers into her pussy, spreading it wider and wider as he pumped.

"AAAHH!!! AAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out.

"You will pay for your arrogance, Wonder Woman." He saw her hard nipple and moving his lips around it, bit down hard while pulling it as he held her.

"AAAIIIEEE!!!" Wonder Woman screamed as Black Manta bit down hard on her nipple.

Black Manta drove in his four fingers as he bit her nipple again.

"NO MORE! BLACK MANTA! NO MORE!" Wonder Woman moaned as he continued his unrelenting assault.

"Ha! Reached your limit, Amazon? Am I too much for you? Well, limits are supposed to be pushed and so yours will be too."

"Yes, Manta, please stop!" Wonder Woman begged under the full weight of the villain's masterful attack.

The villain drove her back first into the metal wall of a warehouse next to the dock. He pressed his hand to her chest, keeping her high off the ground, as he moved his thumb and fingers together into a point and thrust his leather gloved hand hard and fast into her pussy.

"AAAUUUHHHHH!!!! AAAHH!!! AAAAAUUUUHHH!!! AAAAAHHH!!!" Wonder Woman exclaimed wordlessly as she hung there completely at Black Manta's mercy.

"No, Amazon, you are not giving orders today and begging will do little good. You are going to suffer and be orgasmed as a Wonder Whore needs to be."

"NNNNNOOOO!!!" Wonder Woman cried piteously as Black Manta revealed her fate.

Black Manta drove and started pumping in and out of her pussy.

"AAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Wonder Woman cried out as every thrust pushed inward.

"Come on, brave Amazon, tell me how you are going to make me pay. Tell me how you are going to defeat me."

"I will....AAAHHHH....find a way....AAAHHHHH....Black Manta....AAAHHHHH...to defeat you!" Wonder Woman lied openly moreso to give herself a modicum of hope rather than give into the demands of the villain.

"Really?" Black Manta tossed her to the ground.

"No, no more, no more pain, please, no more," Wonder Woman took a hard gulp before she whined, "I-I-I submit to you, Black Manta. What is thy bidding, my master?"

Wonder Woman was completely disgusted with herself at her sudden and brutal defeat at the hands of Black Manta. But she knew there was nothing she could do to stop him from abusing her further. Black Manta had beaten all of the fight out of the Amazon and left nothing but an empty, defeated shell of a woman behind.

"What wonderful words. I wonder if you really mean them. Let's find out!" Black Manta picked up Wonder Woman by the chin and slowly pulled her to her feet.

"I have to get something ready for you, my defeated Wonder Wimp." The villain lead her closer and closer to a large, heavy strong fishing net, hanging on a large wall.

"I-I mean't what I said, Black Manta," Wonder Woman gasped weakly, "You have defeated me. I have submitted to you. What more do you want?"

"Your utter defeat and humiliation!" Black Manta retorted, "I already have a loyal sex slave. I'm just going to use you as my fucktoy until I grow weary of you and throw you away!"

Black Manta tossed her against the wall triggering the villain's net trap.

"What are you doing to me?" Wonder Woman gasped helplessly.

"This will keep you very secure." Black Manta replied as the bottom of the net came up, encasing Wonder Woman and suspending her over the ground.

"NO!" Wonder Woman did her best to stretch her arms and legs against her confinement all to no avail, "I've been netted!"

"I am going to take you Wonder Woman, piece by peice, I will strip you of your costume and your powers."

"To be an Amazon and netted like an animal," Wonder Woman struggled helplessly against the net, "There is no greater shame for an Amazon than this. Curse, you Black Manta, curse you!"

"An animal? Interesting, how about a kitten or a Wonder Kitten. Or better yet a Wonder Horse. After all, I am going to ride you."

Wonder Woman gasped at the full realization of what he was going to do to her. Part of her repulsed at the idea of being taken by the vile villain. However, the part of her that submitted to the vile villain wanted Black Manta to plow her hard and deep with his big, thick, black cock!

Manta walked off and returned with a bag.

"Now, first, you will call me Lord Manta, Wonder Pet." Manta pulled a small whip from the bag and swatted her ass.

"YIPE!" Wonder Woman jumped as Black Manta struck her ass with the whip, "Yes---yes, Lord Manta, what is thy bidding, Lord Manta?"

"You will apologize, Wonder Pet, for insulting me."

He whipped her ass over and over, her moans and cries arousing him.

"YIPE! OW! EEEE!" Wonder Woman cried out as her ass was brutally assaulted by Black Manta's whip.

"Apologize, my Wonder Kitten."

"I apologize, Lord Manta, I apologize!" Wonder Woman all but screamed at the villain.

"Now that you have apologized, Wonder Woman," Black Manta sneered, "You don't deserve to wear the garb of a warrior."

"What do you mean?" Wonder Woman asked shaking her head.

He reached into the net and pulled out her right foot and as she watched, removed her boot.

When she realized what Black Manta was doing, Wonder Woman begged, "Please, Lord Manta, please! Allow me to keep my costume. Please!"

He tossed the boot aside.

"You might get it back, then again, you might not!"

"Yes, Lord Manta, I understand," Wonder Woman bowed her head in acknowledgement.

He stroked her bare sole over and over and then removed the other boot.

Wonder Woman moaned and groaned in ecstasy as she was clearly turned on by the vile villain's touch.

"You horny slut, I will show the world what you really are." Black Manta spun the net so that her head faced his crotch as his dark cock waited, hard and thick. He grabbed her breast, hanging out of the net and crushed her nipple to make her scream and then thrust his cock into her mouth.

Wonder Woman's scream was quickly muffled by the thick, dark cock of her master, Black Manta. Once the villain's giant member was in her mouth, Wonder Woman eagerly began to suck it like an infant sucking on a pacifier. All the defeated Wonder Woman wanted was to be fucked by the massive cock of Black Manta. Now she was getting the next best thing while she licked and sucked and savored the villain's member.

Black Manta drove his cock into her mouth as he held her feet, rubbing her soles, almost pulling them to her head as he thrust deeper and deeper down her throat.

"I can do a great deal, Wonder Whore." Black Manta added as he continued to drive her mouth, harder and deeper, not caring for her, only for his own pleasure.

"MMMUPHH! MMMUPPHHH! MMMUPPHHH!" Was the only response Wonder Woman could muster aside from multiple slurping sounds as she sucked Black Manta's cock with great relish.

"Yess...suck ittt."

He grabbed her right wrist, removed her bracelet and tossed it onto the ground with the two boots.

Wonder Woman barely noticed as her bracelet was removed. She was so intent on sucking Black Manta's thick, hot rod that she was oblivious to all else.

"Netted like an animal, a weak and pathetic animal." He drove in deep and held his cock there as the size of his rod grew in her mouth.

"MMMMUUPPPHHHH!!!" As Wonder Woman's head was held in place, the Amazon wrapped her tongue around Black Manta's cock massaging the massive member as though she were sucking on a lollipop.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Manta came hard, filling her mouth cum, and driving his hips forward to make sure she swallowed of his cum as much as was possible.

Wonder Woman eagerly swallowed Black Manta's cum and even went so far as to suck on his cock just to get every drop of it she could. Diana reasoned to herself. Maybe this was what she always wanted--to be dominated, defeated and used by Black Manta as his fuck toy. Why else would she fight so poorly against a villain who was her physical inferior?!

"Now, I own you, Wonder Whore! My victory over you proves that you are weak, Amazon. I can do with you as I will and you, my pathetic super-heroine are powerless to stop me. You're no real super-heroine at all. You're just my personal fucktoy!" The villain cut a slice of the net open, worked her legs out of the net, leaving them dangling.

Weakened, exhausted and defeated Wonder Woman did not resist as she was maneuvered within the net.

Seizing his opportunity, Black Manta yanked off her blue satin tights.

Wonder Woman spread her legs to give Black Manta easy access to her lycra tights so he could slip them off without delay. The Amazon had all but given up at this point and was eager for what she knew would surely happen next--her fucking at the hands of Black Manta!

The villain did not disappoint. "Yes, slut, open your legs before your new king. And enjoy my two rods!"

Reaching into the small bag, Black Manta pulled out a small black scepter. The villain plunged his cock into her pussy and his scepter into her ass, impaling her on both thick hard rods.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Wonder Woman cried out in painful ecstasy as she was violated in stereo!

"Ohhyess, Princess Bitch, scream for your king!"

Wonder Woman screamed on cue as Black Manta rocked into her deeper and deeper. He started to see-saw her body back and forth in the net with his cock and his rod plowing her under.

Wonder Woman continued to scream as Black Manta rode her ass and pussy for all that it was worth.

"OOOHHH YYYYEESSS...MANTA...YEESSS!" Wonder Woman cried out deep in the throes of her agony and passion, "THISS...IS WHAT....I'VE ALWAYS...WANTED! TO BE TAKEN HARD...TO BE USED HARD...TO BE YOUR BITCH!!!"

Black Manta worked her body, slowly building it to an incredible orgasm.

"You are pathetic, Princess, all your words of defiance and now, look at you! You're nothing more than a common slut. A fucktoy. MY FUCKTOY!"

"OOOOHHHHH YYYYESSSSS!!!" Diana hissed between clenched teeth as both her pussy and ass were reamed by the powerful villain.

He grabbed and ripped her tiara off and placed it with her boots and bracelets. Black Manta continued to drive his cock into her pussy over and over and his sceptre invaded her ass. Her tights, boots, bracelets and tiara were gone! Her belt and top were the only things left on her ravaged body.

The villain smacked her breasts hard. "You enjoy it don't you, Wonder Woman, the pain, the humiliation."

Between gritted teeth Diana uttered, "Yes! Black Manta! Oh goddess! Yes! I love the pain! OOOhhh!!! I love the power! MMMMMmmm! I love the humiliation of being taken by your monster cock!"

He gripped her breasts, squeezing them tight as he delighted in the pain he caused her.

Wonder Woman snarled as Black Manta roughly grabbed and squeezed her breasts.

He sensed her coming climax.

"Ohh yess, you slut, you will cum! I have the Queen of the Seas as my slut, and now, I have the Princess of the Amazons as my fuck toy!"

"Say the word! OOOOhhh! Black Manta! MMMmmmm! And I will scream your name! OOOhhhh! When I cum on your command! MMMmmmm!" Diana groaned as Black Manta hammered her pussy like a jackhammer hammering concrete!

"Yes, by MY command, my helpless slave, your body is not yours to control but MINE!"

"Yes, Black Manta, my body is yours to control," Wonder Woman droned on as she endured her pounding.

He smiled as he smacked her breasts again.

"I control you Amazon, as I will control all those superfools who dare oppose me. Your fellow superheroines will know my power--and your utter defeat."

"Yes, Black Manta, my friends will know your power and my utter defeat." Diana repeated the words as her will collapsed against the villain's relentless pounding.

He gripped her breasts as he leaned in, his eyes locked with hers.

"I order you. My weak, powerless bitch to cum screaming 'Master Manta. I am the pathetic whore of Master Black Manta!'"

"Yes, Master Manta, your faithful bitch obeys!" Wonder Woman came on command and as she did so she screamed at the top of her lungs, "MASTER MANTA...RAVAGE ME....FUCK ME...FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM...FOR I AM THE PATHETIC WHORE OF MASTER BLACK MANTA! AAAAHHHHHHIIIIEEEE!!!"

Wonder Woman all but exploded in a mind-shattering orgasm as she came upon the rod and sceptre of her new master, Black Manta!

He gripped her breasts to slam her harder, his hard cock pulsing, throbbing as he came deep inside her, his seed made her orgasms that more intense as his cum filled her pussy.

"AAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAIIIIEEEE!!!"

He continued to pound her body with reckless abandon.

"Yes, my Wonder Fuck, yes. Come again! You must obey--you want to obey your Master Manta."

"I WANT TO OBEY MY MASTER, BLACK MANTA!" Wonder Woman screamed as her will was finally broken, "AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEE!!!"

With that last orgasmic gasp, Black Manta pulled his cock and sceptre free of Wonder Woman's body and cut the rope which held her suspended in the net. After she crashed to the ground in a heap, Black Manta stood over her, stroking his cock, letting his seed fall on her bare breasts.

Wonder Woman lay prone on the ground in a complete daze. Looking up at her dominant master through half-open eyes, the Amazon Princess softly cooed her approval at Black Manta's masterful fucking.

"Good. Very good!" Black Manta watched her in the helpless throws of her orgasm, his seed coating her breasts and face.

"All...for...you...Master...Black...Manta," Wonder Woman gasped breathlessly as she reveled in the afterglow of her orgasm.

He laughed as he pulls her bustier from her and tosses it aside.

Wonder Woman offered no resistance as Black Manta ripped her bustier from her body. She just laid on the ground moving only a little, her body silently enticing the villain to do more. Black Manta reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to a kneeling position, her head back, breasts out and on display to whoever was watching on the docks.

Wonder Woman weakly groaned at Black Manta's rough treatment but maintained her submissive position before her evil master.

He then removed the rest of her uniform except for her belt and placed it into a crate near a large dumpster. "Time for your final torment, Amazon."

"Please, master, no more." Wonder Woman softly pleaded as she began to drift off into the not-so wonderful world of unconsciousness.

Black Manta lifted her by the hair, dragging her over to a dumpster and laying her body on a conveyor belt next to the dumpster. He pressed a button on the dumpster and the lid on the dumpster slid away as the conveyor belt slowly moved the helpless Amazon towards the dumpster and her final fate.

"This dumpster will lock when it is closed and without your powers." Black Manta finally removed her belt and placed it in the crate, thus leaving her naked, "You will not be able to open it."

"Uuuuuuhhhh!" Wonder Woman groaned as she faced her final defeat at the hands of her villainous master.

He stroked her hair. "I hope one of your super-heroine friends is the first to find your powerless body. I would hate to see another super-villain like me get their hands on you. They may not be as 'kind' to you as I have been."

"My friends...will find...me." The Amazon cooed as she enjoyed Black Manta's touch.

As the conveyor belt moved her towards the top of the dumpster, Wonder Woman looked at her fate through half-glazed eyes but was too exhausted to prevent her doom.

The dumpster was filled with fish guts and squirming eels, writhing and twisting below.

"Mmmm, now for the final touch."

"Wha...what?" Wonder Woman asked innocently enough through her post-orgasmic haze.

Black Manta took his sceptre, now coated with her cum, and tossed it into the dumpster. The eels began to move and squirm fervently.

"They have your scent now, Amazon. The fish guts will coat your body, as the eels slither around and in you. Penetratng every hole. Shocking every square inch of your body. The shocks from the electric eels on your now normal body will be torture."

"OOOhhh...nnnooo!" Wonder Woman cooed helplessly as she watched Black Manta literally stir the pot of her own downfall.

He pulled a vial out of the small bag and poured its contents into the mass, "And this will arouse you and keep you conscious. We can't have you passing out, after all. Climax after climax will take you. As the shocks get harder and more painful, your Amazon pussy will be shocked like it has never been before."

"Please....master...have...mercy...on your...Wonder Bitch," Wonder Woman softly pleaded as her fate became all the more certain.

He pressed a second button and the conveyor belt began to pick up speed. Wonder Woman was unceremoniously dumped into the dumpster the eels began to slide acrosss her ass and breasts, others working between her legs.

"To be fucked...by Black Manta...to be netted...by Black Manta...to be dominated...by Black Manta," Wonder Woman moaned before the first shocks of the electric eels encircling her breasts and legs began to hit her, "This is...beyond my wildest...dreams...I truly am...Black Manta's Fuck Toy!"

Wonder Woman could see that the eels were wrapping themselves around her. There would be no escaping them, and once the dumpster was closed, they would be all around her, burying her in their electric and erotic torment.

"OOOOoooo...nnnooooo!" Wonder Woman weakly moaned powerless to prevent her torture at the hands of the eels.

The eels moved, one slipping into her ass, and another into her pussy as she slowly began to sink to the bottom of the dumpster.

As Wonder Woman's ass and pussy were raped and shocked by electric eels, The Amazon began to squirm and wallow in the fish guts surrounding her until she was completely covered in aquatic refuse.

The eels wrapped around her arms and legs, neck and breasts, shocking her in a twisted mix of pain and pleasure. With Black Manta's drug coating her body, making each shock and pleasure more intense; her beltless, powerless body was helplessly at their mercy.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Wonder Woman cried out in pain before she gave an alternating, "OOOOOOOO!!!" laced with pure ecstasy.

Then she heard the lid being slowly moved back into place, the light fading as the last thing she heard was Black Manta's laughter.

"Master Manta...nnnoooooo!!!" Was the last words the villain heard from the defeated Amazon before the lid slammed shut and the light of the day faded from her eyes in a rotten, fishy orgy of pain and pleasure.

Manta listned to her screams and moans as she was pulled, pushed and ravished by the powerful eels. Wrapping themselves around her breasts and neck, the eels bound her legs together as her mouth, pussy and ass were raped by them!

Wonder Woman squirmed, turned and moaned in pure silence as she weakly thrashed around amidst the eels and the slimy rot of fish guts. The shocks hit her body all over, as did the pleasure. But Black Manta was right, the drug kept her from passing out and her own body slowly healed any damamge she took. Diana wordlessly moaned and groaned in anguish and ectasy as the eels did their work.

"You have served your purpose as my fuck toy, Wonder Woman!" Black Manta declared as he placed his hands on his hips and laughed, "Now I am done with you!"

Deep in the dumpster, his voice seemed to come from everywhere.

As a seemingly endless litany of pain and pleasure cascaded over every square inch of her body, Wonder Woman helplesly thrashed around as the eels finished Black Manta's work of dominating her over-sexed body.

The End...For Now!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing!! You are very good. Loved how Wonder Woman fought and resisted him to the very last breathe. I guess his main thing was to enslave Mera and he has done so.

I love Superheroine stories where she is being brainwashed or seduced by a villain and this was worth the wait.
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm glad you liked the story. Thank you for the compliment! Yeah, Black Manta's main goal was to enslave and humiliate Wonder Woman just as he did Mera. And I am glad you thought the story was worth the wait. Thanks once again!