Sneak Peaks, Stills, Teasers & Trailers of WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube! IT'S HERE! Here's Teaser # 1 Of WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, Starring Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and John Lebang as Dr. Carter/Captain Lesgate. Check out what's In store for the seventh installment of our brand new spinoff series.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

HERE'S ANOTHER SNEAK PEAK OF OUR WOMAN OF STEEL IN ACTION! Here's Teaser # 2 Of WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and John Lebang as Dr. Carter/Captain Lesgate. Check out what's In store for the seventh installment of our brand new spinoff series.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

An assassin for hire poses as Superwoman's therapist, Dr. Carter. Superwoman goes to see him to let herself vent and is worried that her dark side will rear its ugly head. Little does our hero know that evil will rear its ugly head in the shape and form of Dr. Carter who is better known as hired assassin Captain Lesgate...It's another deadly game of cat and mouse!! Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, co-starring John Lebang as Dr. Carter/Captain Lesgate....It's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, Coming Saturday, December 26th, 2020 at 8pm ET to WON Cinema YouTube Channel.
sw7maindec26poster.png
sw7maindec26poster.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
superwoman7fullposterblank.png
superwoman7fullposterblank.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
superwomn8foogycomingsoonposter.png
superwomn8foogycomingsoonposter.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
superwomn8tankpostercomingaoon.png
superwomn8tankpostercomingaoon.png (2.77 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: Here's Your Very First Sneak Peak at WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman/Emily Nessbocker & John Lebang as Dr. Carter/Captain Lesgate, Premieres Saturday, December 26th @ 8pm ET on W.O.N YouTube!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: It's Finally Here! Here's The Official Trailer For WON/MMP's
Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, starring Linda Hines as Superwoman/Emily Nessbocker & John Lebang as Captain Lesgate/Dr. Carter.
Check it out & enjoy!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Looking good, jimbobklyn. Merry Christmas. Thanks for this gift for your fans.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I would like to understand why the common point of all these good fan films is a swimming pool.
And happy holidays to all.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
I would like to understand why the common point of all these good fan films is a swimming pool.
That's the man's prime interest/fetish. He's put his own money (along with some from others over the years) and his talents into that for years now. There have been films where the pool has not been necessary but it's hard for him to break that cycle. :tongue: He's got the skills to produce good SHIP without the pool. He just prefers it. At least that's my limited understanding of the situation. It could be he's just being cruelly manipulated by Marc Walton who is trying to sell his pool house and sees this as a realtor opportunity. :giggle:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
That's the man's prime interest/fetish. He's put his own money (along with some from others over the years) and his talents into that for years now. There have been films where the pool has not been necessary but it's hard for him to break that cycle. :tongue: He's got the skills to produce good SHIP without the pool. He just prefers it. At least that's my limited understanding of the situation. It could be he's just being cruelly manipulated by Marc Walton who is trying to sell his pool house and sees this as a realtor opportunity. :giggle:

Very strange fetish (
I also have some but they are nowhere near the world of comics and cartoons) but that's okay, on the other hand, de gustobus non est disputandum (I think you know the meaning of this Latin saying very well)
Finally, I repeat.
Happy holidays to all
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! The Woman Of Steel Is BACK! An assassin for hire poses as Superwoman's therapist, Dr. Carter. Superwoman goes to see him to let herself vent and is worried that her dark side will rear its ugly head. Little does our hero know that evil will rear its ugly head in the shape and form of Dr. Carter who is better known as hired assassin Captain Lesgate...It's another deadly game of cat and mouse!! Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, co-starring John Lebang as Dr. Carter/Captain Lesgate....It's Superwoman VII: The Dark Side, Premieres Tonight at 8pm ET, only on WON Cinema YouTube Channel.
sw7tonightposter.png
sw7tonightposter.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1249 times