Member's update 12/7/20 - Conviction Aftermath Ep 06

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome Once again to a Monday update from yours truly! I hope you enjoyed last week’s exciting 94-page comic. I worked very hard on it, and I genuinely hope that helped make your holidays a little brighter. It hasn’t been the best year this year, but I hope that our little creations helped get you through the tough times. I know it certainly has me, and this will be my last post of 2020. I hope you enjoy this one as well. I wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and all of the best wishes for 2021 and beyond.

Now onto this week's episode. It’s Conviction! This is the last episode before the story finale, just two weeks away from today! Donne has taken Conviction to the prison and rented her out to various villains seeking revenge on her and her vigilante style of justice! He means to break her spirit and make her turn over the stolen data she has about the nanites that he helped create, and she now has in her body repairing her whenever she’s injured. He needs those nanites To repair cosmetic damage to his body when she left him to die in an explosion in his factory months ago.

With the sorority still tucked away, who will save our lovely vigilante attorney? Will she continue to be abused until she finally gives in and turns over the data to Donne? Will the torture finally break her mentally and shut her down completely? Who will rescue the sorority if she fails to escape? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Conviction: Aftermath. Episode six posts now!

For members!

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-06

Thanks for reading

Jpeger.
Attachments
CV-AM-06x000.jpg
CV-AM-06x000.jpg (174.82 KiB) Viewed 570 times
CV-AM-06x004.jpg
CV-AM-06x004.jpg (305.32 KiB) Viewed 570 times
CV-AM-06x007.jpg
CV-AM-06x007.jpg (206.8 KiB) Viewed 570 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the details in that head harness gag is freaking amazing
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is amazing work, jpeger! Thanks for sharing.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025