Member's Update - Tr1x1: The Fan Ep01

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome, Welcome to my Monday update! Today is Tr1x1! We got to meet Trixie and her superheroine identity over the holiday. I feel like she needs one more story before we wrap things up and do the University city Sorority Meritaten story to its final episodes.

I want everyone to get a chance to know her a little bit better. So here we go. Our favorite University City gamer and streamer, Trixi, competes in the local University City Gaming Conference Tournaments. To drum up some content for her site and subscriptions, she raffled off a winning ticket to accompany her on her future win of the city’s title!

Who will win her illustrious contest? Will anything happen that forces Trixi to reveal her secret identity, "Tr1x1"? Will Trixi be able to live a double life as both gamer and hero? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Trixie: the fan. Episode one post now.

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-01

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
T1tf01x000.jpg
T1tf01x000.jpg (166.5 KiB) Viewed 323 times
T1tf01x003.jpg
T1tf01x003.jpg (329.65 KiB) Viewed 323 times
T1tf01x007.jpg
T1tf01x007.jpg (282.39 KiB) Viewed 323 times
T1tf01x008.jpg