Fuck Twitter

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Femina wrote:
1 year ago

Twitter can't pick and choose any more or less than the baker shop. BOTH are equally obligated not to refuse service based on how you were born.

Sighh.... special pleading. You once more created a category that does not exist. "Born with" is no different of a get out of jail free card than "hate speech".

When you stop with the semantic shell game then there can be a discussion. Used car salesman is not the way to solve a problem.
It wasn't an argument? I was simply presenting how it IS, for clarity. NEITHER is allowed to practice policies based around hate speech, full stop. That's just the reality. Hate speech is irrelevant to the topic at hand... i.e. Fucking Twitter, and it's irrelevant to the branch discussion we were having i.e. Elon musk being a knob who bought Twitter allegedly to promote free speech, and a topic I'm simply not inclined to broach for further discussion at this time in this space. Hate speech was your goal post, I was sidestepping it. It's irrelevant to the Twitter situation. The speech that MATTERs to this discussion was the censoring of lies and misinformation which were removed from Twitter causing the right, and apparently Musk, to have a panic attack, causing Musk to purchase twitter, causing Musk to fumble twitter, hopefully signing Twitter's death certificate soon.