Bound Superheroines 1 Question

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Anyone know if the video from Superheroine Underworld tittled “Bound Superheroines 1” (Featuring Kobe Lee, Orias, and Charlie Laine) is still available to buy somewhere?

Also I’m new so if someone could fill me on the rules I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Moaf,
Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions post a topic in the Introduce Yourself section.

Rules wise no insulting fellow members and no links to illegal sharing sites are probably the two biggees.

Avoid politics is another.

Stay Internet safe and don't give out too much personal information to people you don't know

MightyHypnotic who runs this forum made those Blue Angel videos so you could try messaging him to see if/where they are still available
To send a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) Click on your name ID in the top right of the screen and select Send PM, enter the recipients name and thenna subject and then type your message and hit send.
The message will stay in your OUTBOX until it is read and then moves to your SENT box.
If you want to ask me anything but are too embarrassed to do so on the wider forum then send me a message.
You can do this quickly by clicking on the CONTACT envelope icon below my Avatar on the left of this post (you can also contact MH in this way if you want to, just find a post of his and do the same).
After selecting Contact you just click on via PM to message me.
Cheers
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Hello Moaf,
Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions post a topic in the Introduce Yourself section.

Rules wise no insulting fellow members and no links to illegal sharing sites are probably the two biggees.

Avoid politics is another.

Stay Internet safe and don't give out too much personal information to people you don't know

MightyHypnotic who runs this forum made those Blue Angel videos so you could try messaging him to see if/where they are still available
To send a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) Click on your name I'd in the top right of the screen and select Send PM, enter the recipients name and thenna subject and then type your message and hit send.
The message will stay in your OUTBOX until it is read and then moves to your SENT box.
If you want to ask me anything gbut are too embarrassed to do so on the wider forum then send me a message.
You can do this quickly by clicking on the CONTACT envelope icon below my Avatar on the left of this post (you can also contact MH in this way if you want to, just find a post of his and do the same).
After selecting Contact you just click on via PM to message me.
Cheers
T.
Thank you very much!
Sure I’ll make sure to follow the rules and not do any of that. If I got a question I’ll let you know.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is this the one you're talking about, Moaf?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2420/ ... 1280-x-720

It's not exactly as you described, as the cast is completely different. So if it's not the one, maybe MH used the title more than once?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moaf wrote:
2 years ago
Anyone know if the video from Superheroine Underworld tittled “Bound Superheroines 1” (Featuring Kobe Lee, Orias, and Charlie Laine) is still available to buy somewhere?

Also I’m new so if someone could fill me on the rules I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks
Hi Charlie Laine wasn't in that one. I do remember the video and it's possible I might have named both videos as Bound Superheroines 1

I'll see if I can dig it up. I've recently purchased a network storage and have been offloading my videos there and organizing them in hopes of putting my website back into some semblance of order!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:
2 years ago
Is this the one you're talking about, Moaf?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2420/ ... 1280-x-720

It's not exactly as you described, as the cast is completely different. So if it's not the one, maybe MH used the title more than once?
This is actually a different video and as I mentioned above I might have named 2 bondage movies with the same name. Whoops!