Wonder Woman destroyed by young Agent Jack. Chapter 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Chapter-2 the Sexy Naughty Office Talks.

Next morning Jack was working on his office desk. Suddenly Diana came in with gratitude on her beautiful face, she straight came to jack behind his table and stood very close to Jack still sitting on his chair. The moment jack stood up Diana hugged her tight with both her hands on his sides. Jack could feel her perfect breasts pressed on his chest, she smelled very good. She kept hugging Jack for almost an eternity and when she losemed her grip she kissed him on his forehead 2-3 times passionately with her eyes closed.

Jack smiled naughtily "I hope you are not going to undress now Diana" while Diana we as still kissing him.. Diana stopped and smiled " you lovely rascal...I love you"...she laughed and say near him cross legged one thigh over the other giving a perfect look of toned thighs.

"Jokes apart...you saved my dignity and my life last night..I want to reward you in some way.. tell me how can I repay".. Sexy Diana asks seriously..Jack reverts cockily.." I got my reward last night from wonder woman...you know what she kissed me"..Jack smiles..

Diana realises that Jack is also a wonder Woman fan, to tease him she starts " so you like wonder woman...Haan" she laughs...Jack does not disclose that he knows that Diana herself is wonder woman " you know what Diana, she is so so gorgeous I can not forget her..."

"Ohk...so she is just beautiful...not sexy right? " Diana smiles and jokes awaiting Jack's response " ofcourse she is very sexy...ohhh God..I respect her a lot as she is a hero..but she is damn Sexy.."Jack continues.." I wish she was my girlfriend"..

Diana laughs loudly " imagine she is your girlfriend Jack. Now what would you do? ". Jack hesitates a bit but reverts " what would a man do to a sexy woman...of course I would seduce her please her physically....though I know I am not that lucky"...Jack finishes.

Diana looks away for a second but returns with a smile " you never know young man...I would ask wonder woman to go on a date with you next time I meet her"...Jack looks at Diana and speaks jokingly " tell her to buy few condoms also as It will take 5-6 times with her to satisfy me and I don't want Wonder Woman to bear my children"..he laughs.

Diana says" you are a funny boy Jack..but seriously wonder woman told me that you are very brave, I think she is impressed by you"....

Jack looks in to her eyes..." Diana..I admire wonder woman and helping you or wonder woman or anybody for justice is the sole purpose of my life..I can give my life to save you or wonder woman"...

Diana looks at him with affection and kisses him softly on his cheek " wonder woman would also do anything for a noble boy like you" she speaks and leaves..
Attachments
VideoCapture_20211217-152003.jpg
VideoCapture_20211217-152003.jpg (93.22 KiB) Viewed 782 times
VideoCapture_20211217-152051.jpg
VideoCapture_20211217-152051.jpg (106.7 KiB) Viewed 782 times
VideoCapture_20211217-152107.jpg
VideoCapture_20211217-152107.jpg (70.38 KiB) Viewed 782 times
VideoCapture_20211217-152016.jpg
VideoCapture_20211217-152016.jpg (106.25 KiB) Viewed 782 times