Vixen's Giraffe Tongue in Harley Quinn comic (DC)

shevek
Producer
Producer

I'll just leave this right here for Batgirl1969, and anyone else who thinks this is hot stuff.

DC Comics writer Tee Franklin (who describes herself as a black queer disabled autistic sex worker) has written herself into a new comic as a love interest for DC Comics' sexiest black superheroine, Vixen. This happens in the series Harley Quinn: The Eat, Bang, Kill Tour #4.

In the comic, Vixen gets into a cab with her new girlfriend, and activates the power of the Giraffe in order to provide a superhuman version of cunnilingus. As a result, Vixen is newly canonized as bisexual, because there is another story (written by the same Tee Franklin) in another recent Christmas-themed comic that features Mari McCabe going out with a man.

Here's the article in Bleeding Cool:
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-comi ... us-skills/

Thing is, Tee Franklin is acting like Vixen is under-used by DC, and in fact, she was until recently, but Geoffrey Thorne beat her to the punch, writing a multi-issue Vixen story in 2021 for the "Truth and Justice" series. No evidence of Mari's bisexuality there - she's attracted to a male African superhero named Impala.

I'd be a lot more impressed if Tee Franklin had gone back into DC lore and re-activated fellow Justice League member Crimson Fox, who is used in comics a lot less than Vixen is. Not only would it have been much less of a power imbalance (since folks like Tee seem to be worried about such things a lot), but the whole idea of a Fox and a Vixen giving each other mind-blowing orgasms would have added quite a boost to any reader's imagination. We all know why this wouldn't be done, but it's still a great idea, right?

Giraffe cunnilingus reference below:
vixen 1.jpg
vixen 1.jpg (68.15 KiB) Viewed 507 times
vixen 2.jpg
vixen 2.jpg (46.53 KiB) Viewed 507 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

YES!!!!! My God I feel so sorry for girls who don't have regularly scheduled and unscheduled orgasms....and to imagine that tongue....WOW!!! Now THAT is how a comic should be written to convey the burning saphhic love only a woman can provide another woman! Imagine her other ideas to make love to her new girlfriend
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All this and I forgot to mention Ivy & HQ are breaking up :(
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-bre ... i-suppose/

I just can't stop thinking about Vixen's tongue....hahaha