Miss Fury - Joy Division (Dynamite, 2021)

shevek
Producer
Producer

The Miss Fury Indiegogo campaign from Dynamite finally fulfilled, and the book is here, along with some cards and a limited print.
Miss Fury fights the Nazis!

For those who don't know, Miss Fury was one of the first superheroines, and certainly one of the sexiest. She was the first heroine to be created and written by a woman (June Tarpe Mills), and her comics appeared slightly before Wonder Woman, and around the same time as Catwoman. Clad entirely in a skintight black catsuit with a beautiful full-faced mask (attn Maskripper).

It looks pretty hot and action-packed on the inside...a quick glimpse shows some panels of Miss Fury in peril; another heroine being tortured by the Nazis; a Baroness villainess who is clad in a very tight leopard catsuit; and a whole army of ninja ladies dressed up in the Miss Fury costumes later on in the story.

Story by the legendary Billy Tucci (who doesn't love Shi!); art by Italian artists Maria Laura Sanapo and Edu Menna.
There were a couple different cover variants, and I selected the more risque, semi-nude one, as you can see below.

I don't know if this will also be available in stores, but if it is, don't hesitate to pick it up. I'll be reading it over the next couple days.

Did anyone else on the board back this campaign?
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG (5.05 MiB) Viewed 551 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My God!!! How did I miss this??? I have met B. Tucci several times!!! Torture, skin tight costumes...this has me written all over it...