Justice Leagure killed off.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

jl.jpg
jl.jpg (306.55 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Basically killing off the original team. Great way to avoid paying license fees for a company going broke. I wonder if this means classic WW is up for fair use now.

Also THIS is why I oppose woke. Its not that I oppose "diverse" characters. I oppose the activism of literally destroying others to make room for them when there was always room for them. If you have to destroy someone else for acceptance then there is something wrong.

And the fans these new characters supposedly appeal to will NEVER SPEND MONEY ON THEM. So yeah... go broke. But don't worry, given the current track record these new characters will be pushed aside for other characters. Give it a year. Like Batwoman replaced for example.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think it's more to have an event to increase demand. Like the Death of Superman orknignhtfall where things returned to normal with some new characters being promoted to their own comics. These are all characters in the best selling comics.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sure I can see this as a stunt however I think fans are caught onto this and I don't think that's how to make money. Good stories make money.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

the perspective is strange
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivandobsky wrote:
2 years ago
the perspective is strange
Definitely looks like a composite.
Damselbinder

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FOR FUCK'S SAKE COMICS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR DECADES AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOKENESS?!?!AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN JESUS CHRIST DO YOU NOT THINK THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE BACK AGHGHAHHHH
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BUT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF THEY JUST WROTE GOOD STORIES AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO TACTICS LIKE THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

"Cheap Heat Gonna Cheap Heat"...but I have to laugh, because based on the teaser splash page, For Once, Supergirl Survives. DC Forget to Kill Her Off Again, I Guess.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Who knows the D.C mindset with them dumping Superman and Batman from Justice League and replacing them with Supergirl and Batgirl
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
2 years ago
Who knows the D.C mindset with them dumping Superman and Batman from Justice League and replacing them with Supergirl and Batgirl
2 hot saucy little heroines, works for me, especially that blonde goddess Kara Zor El...yummy
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
2 years ago
2 hot saucy little heroines, works for me, especially that blonde goddess Kara Zor El...yummy
In our genre yes, but lets have some respected for 2/3rds of the Trinity in the mainstream