Shi Omnibus #1 by Billy Tucci (Crusade Comics)

shevek
Producer
Producer

Proud as peaches to support comics legend Billy Tucci and his amazing wife Debi in publishing Omnibus #1 for Shi, one of the greatest superheroines of the 90s 'bad girl' era. And yes, it's $60 plus shipping, but once the campaign is done, it will only be available for $100.

If you haven't scored this landmark yet, click on the IGG while it's still In Demand:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shi- ... -exclusive

Fulfillment is happening now at the American Legion Hall in Sayville NY, so "add your voice to the sound of the crowd", as a certain band from the 1980s used to say.

The lovely and super organized Debi!
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (63.81 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Billy and his buddy Michael Solof in the VFW. (They have several other helpers as well, from the POPXP Youtube channel where I'm one of the moderators.)
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (157.17 KiB) Viewed 654 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Forgot to note that not only did I get my Shi Omnibus in fantastic condition months ago during its fulfillment,
but I also just received the new Shi: Sakura graphic novel from Billy Tucci as it was fulfilled this week.
There are even some nice peril moments in the Sakura where Ana (Shi) gets her ass handed to her in a passenger train restroom.

Shi is one of the sexiest and most exciting female characters from the Bad Girl era of 90s comics, and big kudos to Billy for revitalizing the brand
over the past few years and reinvigorating his Crusade Comics imprint.

Here is the Shi Omnibus, and also the new Shi: Sakura, signed by Billy, which came with a bunch of nice extras!

Are there any other fans of Shi on the Forum?
IMG_5280.JPG
IMG_5280.JPG (7.37 MiB) Viewed 393 times
IMG_5279.JPG
IMG_5279.JPG (6.19 MiB) Viewed 393 times