Batgirl -- Growings sensations

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Intro:

Batgirl is copyrigt by DC comics, No profit or personal gain of any kind is being sought with this story.

WARNING: This story is for adult only. If you are disturbed by scenes involving superheroines against sadistic villains and death traps then you had best read no further.

The time in this story is 1967. Her Bat-suit is different than the one she was wearing in the old tv show and I'm sure you will all agree with the modification I've made. You have to forget about the comics, tv shows and movies. This is my fiction, what I dream about, the way I want to see her fighting villains in a dark Gotham.

Smartphones, computers (except the Bat-computer) didn't exist by that time. The Batman and Robin the boy wonder won't show up at some time. Batgirl is alone against all evils in Gotham, alone trying to send them to jail and alone trying to escape if she ever get caught.

This story is protected by U.S. And International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the presentation without written permission of the author is prohibited.

©2021 YC-Batgirl

--GROWING SENSATIONS--
Chapter 1: Batgirl, you're needed

Late at night, on top of a building, a dark silhouette, with hands on hips is watching Gotham. A gorgeous petite women wearing a shiny skin tight purple leotard with long sleeves from neck to waist and the botom of it was looking like a small thong barely covering her sweet spot. The leotard disapear between her buttocks showing all her attibutes. A supporting bra built into the suit is lifting her breasts making them looks like bullets. Not to forget a yellow bat-sign on her chest. Her amazing legs are encase in the softest and shiniest sheer to waist pantyhose. A black seam going from the top of her waist to her toes is making them look sexier than ever. The other clothing items are yellow gloves going under her elbows, purple boots with five inches heels not reaching her slim ankles, a yellow bat-belt and a purple bat-cowl with black ears and a black eye mask. Her name is Batgirl and she is on guard.

With all the worst criminals in jail under strict security, it's been a very quiet week. Small robberies or stupid criminals, things that cops could easily handle. Batgirl was about to go back home when she saw the Bat-signal in the sky.

What was the trouble that cops couldn't handle? With all the worst criminals in jail, who could be so stupid to stand in front of her?

An urgent talk with commissioner Gordon will give her all the answers. Or maybe some of them.

In the Gotham police department, commissioner Gordon told Batgirl there was a robbery at the jewel store and the owner was found dead by asphyxia. No marks or bruises were found on his body and the lab experts didn't found what could cause his death. The dead body was found behind the counter, no gaz was use since it's in the report of the lab experts. No punctures too, the safe was open without damage, one diamond was missing, the biggest diamond in Gotham, there was no clues.

“Thanks commissioner, I'm working on the case. There must be a reason behind this and when I'll find it, I will know their next move. I'll contact you if I find something.”

At the bat-cave, the bat-diamond locator, using high-precision frequencies to locate gemstones did found some signals. The biggest signal was locate in an abandoned house outside Gotham. “The biggest diamond was stole and I know where the biggest signal is coming from. This will be easy.” Thought Batgirl smiling.

Batgirl got there in a short time. Hiding her Bat-cycle behind trees. The sexy purple superheroine inspected the old house, only one car outside, nobody coming in and out and no traps. Behind a tree in the dark, only the reflections of the full moon on her bat-suit and pantyhose legs are visible, especially on her bullet breasts and thighs. It was time to find a safety way to get into the house and find who is inside.

Looking through the window, Batgirl saw a very tall girl, about six feet five inches. Long blonde hair, retro glasses, wearing almost the same leotard as Batgirl but this one was made of red and green leather. Her curvacous legs are encased in yellow tights and she is wearing green high-heels.

She was admiring the big diamond. The purple crime fighter sure that she was alone, knew arresting her would be a piece of cake.

Batgirl slowly open the front door, making no noise and stand with her hands on hips pose. “Put the diamond on the floor and hands on your head.”

“Who or what are you?” said the intrigue blonde looking down at the petite heroine. “ I am Batgirl, don't try to resist, you are going to jail.”

“No problem darling, should I move closer to you for the arrestation?”

“Stay where you are and don't try something stupid or I'll make you regret it”

“I hate violence Batgirl, don't be rough with me, ok?”

As the curvacous bat move closer to the villainess, her entire body felt strange, like an overall feeling of tiredness. “You... gooooing... jail...”

“It's my perfume Batgirl, a formula made with roses, benzodiazepines, temazepan and my secret ingredient. Your brain is having difficulties to communicate with your body. Soon you'll be paralyzed for almost an hour.”

“I can't believe it, the dynamic duo had retire and the best they could found to replace them is a purple mouse dress as a bat. This is a big joke, Gotham is in big troubles but not much as you are about to be Batgirl.”

“The real question is what I'm gonna do with you, ummmm, I have an idea, Slip-knot... where are you, SLIP-KNOT!!!.”

Holy can of worms Batman!
What diabolical fate does the villainess have in store for the poor Batgirl?
Can Batgirl Kapow and Zonk the villainess plan or will she become her next victim?
Stay tune for the answers to all these questions... and more!
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 24080 times
Last edited by MaryAnn 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Great start. Are you any relation to the YC-Batgirl of Deviantarts?
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Yes it's me. Tried to create an account with YC-Batgirl, was already in use,
ycbatgirl: in use, ybatgirl: in use, everything I was trying was already in use so without ideas I was watching the tv and saw Mary Ann, Gilligan Island. Guess what, it work but now I'm stuck with that name, oh well... :)

I had enough with Deviantart, it's the place where you can punch a girl in the face but can't show her having fun with an adult toy. Had been intimidate, art stolen and so on. I'm looking for a home to share my art, a home full of intelligent respectfull members and moderators and I found it.

Been making 3D pictures for years, very time consuming, so I thought writing stories would be faster, alas it's far from easy and take much longer. But I'll stick with it, real fans are having pleasures taking the time to look closely at each pictures, reading long stories with excitement. Much of the other are sharks. waiting to grab and steal arts from authors without asking permission. Making some alteration to the pictures and saying they create them. All that for having more pageviews, likes and become ''famous''.

I'll probably post random 3D pics in the future and see if fans here are loving them. As for this story, you know I can't tell much but this is the easy part for Batgirl.
Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it! :)

YcBatgirl
xxoxx
Damselbinder

Thank you for posting. I won't badger you about grammar issues, because I know you're translating from two languages. Indeed, with that in mind - while there are errors here and there - it reads quite well.

I would, however, recommend that you organize your dialogue into paragraphs, rather than making each one a new line. It makes it harder to read, and to tell who's speaking.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you for posting. I won't badger you about grammar issues, because I know you're translating from two languages. Indeed, with that in mind - while there are errors here and there - it reads quite well.

I would, however, recommend that you organize your dialogue into paragraphs, rather than making each one a new line. It makes it harder to read, and to tell who's speaking.
Thanks for the advice, will work on it. My thinking work on ideas to inspire images, then adding text over the characters. Now I feel like I'm learning a new job. :)
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
OMG!!! It is you YC??? I LOVE your work, you have no clue how many images of yours from deviant art that my crew has roleplayed and lived out in real life...thank God you are here, I have missed your work
Yep, it's me again and trying to get use to this new Bat-cave (this forum)!

I'm so glad to see you, that purple nuisance will be in troubles again! ;)
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ohhh this has me excited
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very good to see you here. I'm a long-time admirer of your work on DA and very sorry about all your troubles with them. I only recently started posting there but am looking around for other places for when somebody notices me and complains. I tried literotica.com, but they are ridiculously picky about what I try to post, so I gave up on them. Looking into artuntamed at the moment as a lot of DA refugees have seemed to go there.

I'm in the opposite boat, a writer with rather pathetic art skills as of yet. In any case, glad to see you're still around Yvonne!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
Very good to see you here. I'm a long-time admirer of your work on DA and very sorry about all your troubles with them. I only recently started posting there but am looking around for other places for when somebody notices me and complains. I tried literotica.com, but they are ridiculously picky about what I try to post, so I gave up on them. Looking into artuntamed at the moment as a lot of DA refugees have seemed to go there.

I'm in the opposite boat, a writer with rather pathetic art skills as of yet. In any case, glad to see you're still around Yvonne!
I liked your Supergirl story posted over at DA!!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

RavenClaw wrote:
2 years ago
ohhh this has me excited
Wait for further in the story!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
You should totally create a gallery here and share your artwork too ...people here would LUV it!!!!
I did created some stories in 3D, only the beggining of them. One day I will find the time to finish them!
I should find some time to create random pictures in the future!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago

It's very hard to find the right place to share art. Depending of the kind of art the author are creating. If you become popular and gets too much likes and pageviews, a small bunch of people will get jealous and can make your life become a nightmare. Why not starting to share here, the fans and moderators are really nice and helpfull. Good luck!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tmon wrote:
2 years ago

I liked your Supergirl story posted over at DA!!
I can't promise you that I'll do another Supergirl story but I'll try to give it a shot later this year.
I'll only share new arts here, I wasn't thinking about using other superheroines since my art mostly focus on Batgirl!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks. I did post one story here to start with: viewtopic.php?t=35628. I'll probably start posting the others here too as well as at artuntamed rather than make people look for them on DA. Take care.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks. I did post one story here to start with: viewtopic.php?t=35628. I'll probably start posting the others here too as well as at artuntamed rather than make people look for them on DA. Take care.
Just read it, loved it...VERY realistic...trust me hahahaha...do some more!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think I have a new forum member. Intriguing stories I can't wait to read more of and the creator of some amazing Bat art.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I loved your DA stuff, any enemy of Batgirl is a friend of mine! You are also one of the few people that takes on Penelope Pitstop, probably my oldest, deepest rooted object of fascination….
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
I think I have a new forum member. Intriguing stories I can't wait to read more of and the creator of some amazing Bat art.
Thank you! :)
When Batgirl do a comeback, villains do the same!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
I loved your DA stuff, any enemy of Batgirl is a friend of mine! You are also one of the few people that takes on Penelope Pitstop, probably my oldest, deepest rooted object of fascination….
You mean that I have to include you in my already very long list of villains. Batgirl won't have a day off this year... again!
Thanks! :)
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 2: Batgirl in troubles

A girl tinier than Batgirl show up. Her hair is black with two ponytails on each side of her head, wearing a black and with corset and a very short black tutu. Black pantyhose with darker seams and black ballet slippers complete her costume.

“I saw a head light coming from the road. Found where she did hide her motorcycle and made some adjustments. Now with flat tires and all the electric wires cut she's going nowhere. And guess what, the little bitch is working alone, thinking her athletic and gorgeous body is strong enough against a super villainess like you. Can I kill her, I mean killing her my way?” Said the tiny Slip-knot. The tall villainess now looking at Batgirl “A strong body, ummm... Yes, that will be perfect, I love to make plan and I have one for this stupid bat. Slip-knot, you have a new toy to play with.” “Thank you mistress.” Said the evil ballerina with a big smile. “But don't kill her yet.” Warn her partner.

Batgirl was lying flat on the floor and could heard the two talking. What she heard next chill her to the bones.. The tall blonde villainess started to explained her plan. “Search her, take away everything that could help her to escape. As always, make sure escape is impossible and remove her boots, she's about to do some serious en pointe. You have the idea, I want that bat-bimbo to suffer in tight ropes, to regret the idea to become a superheroine. All her struggles futile, no hopes, her last time on Earth must be her worst nightmare.”

Unable to move or make a single sound, the poor batgirl saw tight ropes crushing her legs. Her ankles were crossed, tied and cinched cruelly with tiny ropes. Same for her calfs, bellow and over her knees, mid thighs and top thighs. It was the beginning of her nightmare and she was unable to stop the little sadist. The dominied daredoll was trying to figure what they'll do to her. Without her utility belt and hidden blades searching the room trying to find something that could her to escape was her only solution.

Her arms got the same treatment than her legs. Wrists behind her back, tied and cinched with the same tiny rope. Then bellow and upper her elbows, the effect made her breasts wanting to explose from her leotard. The little bastard was tying an intrigate harness, starting at Batgirl upper arms, going around her neck and tied in front. The ropes were separate to go back to her elbows, tied to them and back to front creating some kind of diamond. The same process was done to her waist till the end of the ropes went between her legs and pulled as tight as the ballerina could, Batgirl felt like she was trying to cut her in half, that rope was finally tied to her wrists.

Batgirl knew by now that when her muscles would be able to move again, she would never be able to reach knots and escaping became impossible. The purple bat saw the taller villainess taking another rope, like she wasn't enough well tied. As the drug effect was going away, they were tying that last rope, that was bigger, around her neck going to a beam above her.

“C'mon Slip-knot, lift her till her toes barely touch the floor. The bat-bitch will try her first en pointe lesson for free. No need to thanks me btw Bat-butt.” Batgirl's feet were in pointe but only one foot was touching the floor, thanks for crossing her legs. She knew by now that she wouldn't be able to hold her weight with the small toes of one foot for long.

“Stop that foolish game and untied me right now or you'll face the consequences.” Said Batgirl with furious eyes. “Bat-boobs is playing the brave one, think I'm starting to like your presence but I have more important things to do. You have two choices, strangle yourself right now or wait till your feet cramp and strangle to death. It's inevitable my little mouse.”

The dominoed daredoll wacthing defiantly speak, “You won't get away w...”
“I heard enough of her, Slip-knot Gag her.”

Slip-knot took a three inches ballgag, a yellow one and had trouble to insert it into Batgirl mouth. With great effort she did it and bucles the straps behind Batgirl head as tight as possible. “MMFMMMMMPH!”

Batgirl was trying to keep her balance on her toes. The ropes were cutting her flesh. Breathing was difficult with the harness crushing her breasts and stomach plus each time her body was barely moving, the neck rope was getting tighter.

“Till you die useless bat, you will stand for justice, in your case it means standing alone.”
“NGMGH, MHLL, HFFMHMMHH!!!”
“Wow, thank you. It was lovely meeting you too.” They both leave laughing at the poor heroine: “Ah ah ah... oh oh... muahahaha!”

Batgirl was alone and thinking: “That fiend ballerina made sure that every knots were out of reach. The ropes are so tight that I already feel tingly in my limbs, soon they will go numb. There must be a way out, there is always a way out. Think Batgirl, think of something.”

She didn't know the name of the tallest girl. Didn't know why they had to kill the old men in the jewellry shop. She was there, alone tied like a parcel standing on the toes of one feet and hanging by her neck. They used the ropes against her, struggling to escape mean losing balance and die, she had to fight pain and numbness or die.

They got her, She was trapped. Escaping from the tight ropework without tools would take too much time. Escaping wasn't a solution. “The ropes so tight, aargh, nobody coming to save me, calling for help is useless, all the rush in my blood. I can imagine watching myself a few feet away in my sexy bat-suit and hose, without my tools, trapped and unable to escape. I so wish I could be able to struggle hard against those ropes... Oh ho, my mind is playing tricks on me, I need to focus.”

“My foot is trembling from fatigue, I have no other choice than trying to lower myself till my other foot reach the floor. Ouch, the neck rope is getting too tight... can't barely bread.”

Holy cause for alarm Batman!
Will they finally succed at getting rid of Batgirl while everyone else has failed trying to do it?
Will the cruely tied Batgirl strangle to death?
Is the final bat-countdown has already begun?
Stay tuned for the answers and more...
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 24079 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 24079 times
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great cliffhanger.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
Great cliffhanger.
Thank you.
Still five chapters to go and... that is the easy part! ;)
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 3: Is this the end of Batgirl?

All her tricks wouldn't help her escaping from the cruel binding. Batgirl was about to be defeated by two girls without elaborate plans or traps. The very best superheroine of Gotham is about to die by the hands of two chicks and a few ropes.

Eventually someone will find her dead body. The cops will unmasked her to find out her real identity and find that Batgirl was in reality Barbara Gordon, a simple librarian. Her father will suffer the most, the deception of the peoples Gotham. All the villain laughing about how easy it was to get rid of her, definitely. With her defeated, nobody else will want to become the next Gotham superhero target.

Worst, cops will search her appartment, finding her hidden closet, costumes, tolls and how she became Batgirl by studying books, notes and training from the Batman. They will eventually find the bat-cave from the notes and all the Batman heritage will be lost.

There was no one else to blame. She was feeling ashamed, humiliated and she will lost her dignity. She knew that one day she would not be able to escape but she never thought how cruel it would be.

“My last moment on Earth will be watching and old house falling apart... wait... why I didn't thought of that earlier. The beam holding me should be in the same condition than the planks. This is my last chance, if it's not working then I would had die fighting till the end. Ok, only one way to find out, I've been lucky before, my luck will be with me again. Ok, 1... 2... 3...”

By lifting her gorgeous pantyhose legs, only a small crack came from the beam above her. Hangling by the neck, unable to breathe, she had to keep her legs kicking in all directions. The cracking noise from the wood got bigger. The lost of vision, her neck bones slowly cracking, in a final fury her body struggles like never before. Then Craaack!!!

Her body felt hard on the floor, breathing as much air as possible was an emergency. The only available help for her was a nail out from a plank. With her numb limbs, Batgirl was squirming on the floor, more like a fish out of water, to get closer to that nail. It took her almost an hour to only free her wrists, she was exhausted and had to regain some energy back. When she was free, well her bat-suit wasn't built with the same fabric than her unbreakable pantyhose, so it was ripped all over by rubbing it against the nail to free herself from the torso ropes since her arms and fingers were still numb.

She found her bat-cycle with flat tires and the electric wires all cut. The two evil girls took her boots and belt as a souvenir. The only option left was walk to the bat-cave, to wear another bat-suit and bring back the bat-cycle.

Late that night, the air was cold. Her nipples were pointing like showing her where to go. She had five miles to walk on her small stocking feet and again she had no other choice.

Stay tuned for the next Bat-chapter!
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (1022.58 KiB) Viewed 24076 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Holy Bat-gasm, that was close…
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Clever escape! Love the despairing thoughts that go through her mind before she shakes herself out of her helplessness. Also perfect that the villains thoroughly sabotaged her bat cycle, so she has to walk 5 miles in her panty-hosed feet and ripped costume. Nothing like a long walk home, feeling rather vulnerable to get the blood moving. Also thank you so much for the illustrations.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Adore the art work that goes with the stories.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Saved by shoddy construction materials only to have to do a walk of shame.

good story
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Holy Bat-gasm, that was close…
The Bat-nymph was lucky, escaping from her next trap will need more than luck!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
Clever escape! Love the despairing thoughts that go through her mind before she shakes herself out of her helplessness. Also perfect that the villains thoroughly sabotaged her bat cycle, so she has to walk 5 miles in her panty-hosed feet and ripped costume. Nothing like a long walk home, feeling rather vulnerable to get the blood moving. Also thank you so much for the illustrations.
3D pics take many hours to do, don't know if will have the time for more.

I love trying to share both point of view, damsel and villains. I kow that her pantyhose are indestructible, don't know about mosquitoes bite!!!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
Adore the art work that goes with the stories.
I use to do 3D illustrated stories. Very long to do, I'll try to make more of them!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Visitor wrote:
2 years ago
Saved by shoddy construction materials only to have to do a walk of shame.

good story
Se won't have that kind of luck trying to escape her next trap!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Chapter 4: Hunting the villainess

Later at the Bat-cave, Batgirl use the Bat-diamond locator again. The sofisticated computer went to work and the the large diamond was located immediately in a another dead part of Gotham, an old factory. “Like all other villains, she must be thinking I'm dead by now and fixing the bat-cycle would take too much time.” Thought the petite curvacous heroine. “I need to get there fast and caught them with the surprise factor”.

In a hidden closet, since all of her spare bat-suits were destroyed in her past adventures, only one spare bat-suit was hanging. A see-through sheer suntan bodystocking witn seams behind the legs up to the waist. Another seam was going in the back from waist to neck, other seams on each side of the arms and going around the hose fingers. Final seams were on the side of the torso. A black bat-symbol on the chest. She made this bodystocking revealing every part of her athletic and sexy body for an intimate moment with the Batman. Alas, it never happened.

The bodystocking was made with a mix of pantyhose mesh fabric and arousing materials. She had no other choice but to wear it for the first time. When she slide one foot in the fabric it felt like with every small touch of her hands, hundred of tiny fingers were caressing her skin in the bodystocking. She had to encase herself as fast as she could or she would lost control of herself. Next was the Bat-belt and the bat-cowl but she couldn't find another pair of boots. “Not my luckiest day and I need to get fast to the abandoned warehouse.” Only one thing left is faster than walking and it was... a purple bicycle.

Pedaling the bicycle became a nightmare. Her little stocking feet on the pedals was the first problem. With each pressure on the pedals, whatever position she tried, it felt like hands were playing with her feet. A real tickling torture. Her pantyhose cover hands were getting the same treatment by holding the bike handles. The small wind was caressing her entire body making her breast and nipples peak like guns ready to fires and worst, by rubbing the seat Batgirl was wet and sexually aroused. On a dark small road between trees outside Gotham, all we could hear was “Oooooo... Aaaaah”, again and again. Yes, it was another very embarrassing moment for the poor Batgirl.

It took aboult half an hour to reach her destination. The abandoned warehouse was still in good condition, the walls and the roof had no holes, even the windows and steel doors were fine. The petite superheroine took time to check around the building and saw one car and only one room in the first floor had some lights turn on. “She think I'm dead, no wasting time to find another way to get into this place. It's action time.”

The tall villainess was writing something on papers, probably her next plan. The gorgeous bat saw the black ballerina sleeping on the floor close to a wall. It was time to arrest both villainess and Batgirl was ready, she wasn't going to be caught easily like the first time.

“Stop where you are and tell me your name before I'll send you to jail. By the way, your little pesky ballerina is going to join you!” Said Batgirl with her famous hands on hips pose.

“Batgirl... how did you?...”
“No time to discuss about my skills. You'll have plenty of time to think about that behind bars.”

The evil tall girl raised her hands to her head and in the same time, touch her earing and press hard on it. Smokes came from the floor so fast that the Bat beauty wasn't fast enough to get away from it. She was still in her hands on hips pose when the smoke was enveloping her entire body. It was so thick that it was hard to see Batgirl thru it.

When the smoke got away, Batgirl was still in the same position, “Trying the same trick twice on me is a big mistake girl, surrender now or I'll use the hard way.” said the gorgeous Batgirl

“Oh no stupid little bat, everything is working really well.” Batgirl's knees became weak, in an instant, the poor superheroine felt flat on the floor. “You see Bat-boobs, not breathing the air won't help you. The solution stuck to your skin at first, then get inside your body and the reaction can become deadly. Muahahaha.”

“I willl... willl... send yooou... to... jail.” Said the brave bat. “You could be right Bat-shit, but not today.” By turning Batgirl to her back a little ummmm came from the crime fighter lips. The villainess heard it and move one hand on Batgirl breast, gently caressing it and the bat nipples became hard like a rock. Then both hands were softly caressing Batgirl encase body. The petite heroine now is in excessing sweating and the nasty girl use her tongue and softly lick the love channel of the dominoed daredoll. “No, no... ummmm, stop it... ummmm.”

“Wait a minute, you weren't like that the first time I caught you. What is different this time... the bodystocking, yes it must be. OMG, how could you be so stupid to wear that kind of thing against me. Walking around nude, alone without help. You love the excitement to be caught, tied up, gagged and facing perils. The playtoy of evils. You are a sick puppy Batgirl.”

“Before you get satisfied, let me tell you a few things. My name is Aconite, it's a flower name, it contain substantial amounts of the highly toxic aconitine and related alkaloids. Symptoms appear almost immediately. Death usually occurs within two to six hours in fatal poisoning.”

“As you can see, the initial signs are a sensation of burning, tingling and numbness. Soon motor weakness occurs and cutaneous sensations of tingling and numbness spread to the entire body. Other features may include sweating, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, headache, and confusion. The main causes of death are ventricular arrhythmias or paralysis of the heart or respiratory center. The only post mortem signs are those of asphyxia. The old men in the jewelry store wasn't suppose to died, he had probably a heart attack. Collateral damage, but don't worry, you won't die... yet. The solution inside you is not the most powerful, you'll be back to normal in less than an hour. By that time, I'll make sure I'll fill all your satisfactions and deep desires at the same time.”

Aconite took a towell and pour some liquid from her own solution on it. Then the horrible towell went over Batgirl mouth and nose.
“Sleep well Bat-nymph, ah ah ah ah!!!”
“Nooooo...”
“Slip-knot!!! Wake up and come here. We have work to do.”

Holy irritation Batman!
Is the sadist will use Batgirl desires against her?
Will they leave the stimulating bodystocking on Batgirl?
What kind of diabolical trap is in store for the Bat-beauty?
Stay tuned for another chapter and more action!
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 23833 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Not enough heroines in body stockings, that’s why I loved Nylonika.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Not enough heroines in body stockings, that’s why I loved Nylonika.
I agree with you, a big plus is Kendra James Nylonika), the older she get the more beautiful she is!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Final chapters.

Chapter 5: Batgirl in big troubles

“Wake up my little mouse” said Aconite.

As soon as Batgirl open her eyes, every little movement from her body was painfull from her neck to her toes, in fact, the pain was extreme. “What have you done to me, aaargh... release me right now or... Ouch... you'll be in troubles.”

“You are still playing the brave one Batgirl, you are a funny thing, alas your first escape made Slip-Knot look like a fool. Nobody has been able to escape form her ropework. She was so mad at you that she gave you the full treatment. Feel and look closely at yourself.”

Batgirl hands were in her back in a severe reverse prayer. Tiny ropes around each arm from wrist to shoulder weren't decorations, the purpose of that was to cruelly bite her skin. The same rope tying her little hands crossed behind her back pulled as high as possible and the end of that rope was finally tied around her neck. By pulling her hands down, the Bat-beauty would strangle herself. Batgirl felt a rope going behind her neck and across her shoulders, then under her armpits and gradually snaking down her torso. This harness went down the whole length of her torso at some 8 inch intervals, then cinched between arms and body, the cinch increasing the tightness, making any movement impossible. Ropes over her breasts crushing them like someone was trying to cut them. The bad ballerina took pleasure to make her bindings as thorough as possible. Off course, they took precaution to remove her Bat-belt.

Her legs were side by side, ankles tied and cinched as tight as possible. Same for calfs, bellow and upper knees, thighs a little over her knees, mid thighs and upper tighs just under her ass. Even her butt was squeeze by the sadistic rope. Her small hose feet were placed over each other, tied from heels to toes and cinched four time and finally tied to the ankles binding. Another harness, same as the torso and cinched at each ropes crossing her athetic hose legs was linked to her upper harness.

The poor little Batgirl, was trying to struggle but all she could do was to flip from side to side. Her greatest effort made her look like bacon on frying pan. She didn't know what they have in store for her but the ropework was hurting too much and crushing her entire body. The superheroine encased for neck to toes in a sheer shiny bodystocking, under the roof lights the reflections on the hose material were sublime. Escape was impossible, hands not moving and numb fingers unable to find a knot. The beautiful bat was trying to make a rope become loose but it wasn't working. Each time her body was sliding on the floor, her bodystocking was caressing and tickling her entire body. The two villainess were watching her with excitement. Unable to escape from her entwine body, a mix of big pain and extreme pleasure at the same time were too much for the hepless superheroine, all Batgirl could said was: Ouch... Ummm... Aargh... Ooooh... And Both were laughing hard at her. “ You did an amazing job with the tying Slip-knot, thank you but I'll take the lead now. It's finally time to get rid of that little nuisance and take control of Gotham...”

Holy catastrophe Batman!
Will they send Batgirl in a death trap tied as she is?
Is Batgirl working alone her biggest mistake?
Hold on to your seat and stay tuned for the next chapter!

Chapter 6: The peril

The bad ballerina turned Batgirl to her stomach and pulled her to another room by her tiny ankles. Aconite was caressing the helpless batgirl thighs, butt and between her legs with both hands. With the wax floor playing with her bat-breasts at the same time, Batgirl was in heaven and unable to focus on something that could help her to escape.

They raise Batgirl about four feet in the air and let her down on a twelve by four solid beam above a pit fill with dark solid water. “So this is the final, sinking me in water. I was expecting more from you, this looks like amateur work” said the brave superheroine.

“You are right about one thing Bat-shit. The liquid under you is water waste, you can tell by the smell. Soon or later, like it or not, you will fall in it.”
“Simple, I'll wait till the cops or someone else find me and free me from that torturous binding.”

“Oh, believe me, you won't be able to stay still for a long time. That's remind me that I heard enough from you.” The villainess took a big cloth of sound absorbing material, roll it into a big ball. Batgirl knew what was coming, resistance was futile, so she open her mouth as wide as possible. The entire cloth went with some difficulties into Batgirl mouth, her theets and tongue weren't able to move, this is when the sadist girl took a roll of soundproof sponge neoprene with adhesive and cut many pieces to definitely seal the bat mouth from bellow her nose to under her chin. “I know we are miles from Gotham and gagging you this way is not necessary but I love to shut your mouth.”

“Slip-knot, go to Gotham and brake the window of the jewellry. Cops will think someone is trying to steal diamonds and they will not be looking for the Bat-nymph. I will soon join you to the Gotham central bank.”

The evil girl with a grin in her eyes took a spray bottle and spray Batgirl from neck to toes, while been very generous at feet, breasts and her sweet spot. “You see Batgirl this stuff from my own creation is full of bacterias loving hot skin. They won't enter your body but spread on it, they already started working, you can feel it by very small tickling and picking but it will get worst, alot more worst. Wearing that bodystocking is a big mistake, In half an hour the growing sentation will drive you nuts. Like I said earlier, soon or later you will decided when to let yourself fall in the water.”

“I've fill all your desire. You are dress as sexy as possible, tied and gagged in the most torturous way, in peril and unable to escape from it while about to have the highest sexual arousement. When you will decide to let you fall in the water, think how nice I've been with you. Au revoir Bat-bondage lover, It was nice meeting you.” After saying that the devilish villainess went to the door and all Batgirl could heard was a click, the door was locked and she was alone.

The first thing that the brave heroine did was to look at the beams holing her on the platform over the pit. The beams were in the water. No way she could get off that platform all tied up the way she was. The sensation was growing fast, Only ilttle movements were possible on the platform but she had to struggle. Pulling on the ropes, twisting her body and bending her torso and legs as hard as she could for minutes gave no results. The soft caress form the solution was growing further, escape was impossible, tiny tongues were caressing her entire body, tickling her hose feet and torturing them by the tiny ropes with each small movement she was able to do. Her breasts were been eating alive by the bacterias and not to forget her vagina, caressed by thousand little tongues and they wouldn't ever stop, only to be joined by more and tongues.

The poor Batgirl was sweating and wet, she understood that her sexual arousement would grow very fast. Then “Ooooooh” a first bat-orgasm hit her. Her body jerk, her small feet were en pointe. Her mind was playing tricks on her, she close her eyes and could see herself from above the pit. Struggling was futile, stay still was impossible, wearing the sexiest and arousing bat-suit, unable to call for help. Unbreakable ropes biting her skin from neck to toes, a real troture, been caress and eating alive was too much for the bat-beauty. For once, somebody did it, She was stuck, unable to get free, about to died in a way she was dreaming for. Another bat-orgasm hit her, “Aaaaaaaaaah... Ooooooooooh.”

Final chapter: The end of Batgirl?

The bat-angel in a desperate moment, tried to rub her torso ropes against the side of the beam holding her above the dirty water. She discover that the corners of the beam weren't sharp but rounded, cutting ropes was impossible, her last hope had vanished. “They thought of everything, a tall evil scientist using her knowledges to fill my sexual desires and use them against me and that mad little ballerina is by far the best at tying ropes that can crush a body to death. I'm trapped without hope of escape, desperate, slowly losing my mind, defeated and must look so stupid to god watching me, sadistically tied up like a parcel and silence to death, having the most sexual arousement in my life. I'm sorry for been so stupid thinking I could save Gotham while filling my sexual pleasures at the same time. Please lord, forgive me.”

In a never ending growing sensation, licking, caressing, picking, tickling and crueely crushing the lost dominoed daredoll, she did her best to cry for help but her muffled sounds was more like: “mmfmmff, gmmf, nhhmm, hffmhmmhh!”

Heavy breathing became more difficult with her muscular stomach and breasts about to be cut by the fiendish ropes. Her little hose toes were rubbing the beam surface at each orgams. Then an idea struck her mind: “The beam is made of wood, I have to try this before it's too late.” The fighting Batgirl bent her legs and use her feet and toes trying to slide closer to the beam holding the big wood plank she was laying on. Her pantyhose feet weren't having a good grip on the surface, too slippery but slowly she was moving closer to the beam near her feet. It was taking minutes to get an inch closer to her destinaton and she had to stop everytime an orgasm was hitting her.

Her small feet were now touching the holding beam, her million dollar legs were bent so that only her feet and butt were touching the plank. “Ok, this is going to hurt, I have no other choice.” By moving her head back and her butt in the air, she pushed her hurting feet as hard as she could on the holding beam and the ears of her bat-cowl made of sharp titanium easily enter the wood and got stuck in it. Now it was the battle to fight for not having another orgasm, loosing her balance and fall in the water. It was time to lowered her strong, round and encase butt to the wood beam and try at the same time to put her head out from the bat-cowl and it was working.

With all of courage, she bent her torso till she was sitting on the beam, she was looking at her nylons legs tied with miles of tiny ropes and hurting every inches of them. The unmasked Batgirl lucky to be alone was now pushing the beam with her feet again till her hands were in contact with one titanium ear of her bat-cowl. The rope tying her hands were cut and were falling in the water. She had to wait till the blood was rushing in her hands again. When her fingers were starting to move, she removed her cowl from the plank and using the bat-ears, cutting the ropes squeezing her torso and arms was next. Same waiting again before untying her legs, then she was free from all the ropes binding her body but that's was only one problem solve... The sexual arousement, about to send Batgirl in convulsions was still growing and since going back to the bat-cave would take too much time, she had to find a way to stop it now.

By going outside the warehouse, the feeling of the cold air on her body was reducing the sensation. Her first idea was to find a water valve and soak her with cold water and it woked. The genious Bat-beauty did it again. She had escape from death and her gorgeous bodystocking was intact and could be wear again, for her own pleasures. She found a working phone in the old building and contacted the commissioner telling them to wear antibacterial clothing and go to Gotham central bank. The two devilish villainess were caught by surprise and sent to jail with the help of Batgirl's instructions.

Late at night, on top of a building, a dark silhouette, with hands on hips is watching Gotham. Now with Batgirl, justice is back on the throne.

The End!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ingenious escape! I always love the heroine striving to concentrate on escape as she is driven to distraction by wild orgasms. Also thanks for the realism of her having to pause to recover after each effort to remove part of her bondage. Makes it all the more real. Always love your stuff YC (MaryAnn).
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
2 years ago
Ingenious escape! I always love the heroine striving to concentrate on escape as she is driven to distraction by wild orgasms. Also thanks for the realism of her having to pause to recover after each effort to remove part of her bondage. Makes it all the more real. Always love your stuff YC (MaryAnn).
I have a vast experience about trying to escape from tight ropes and facing perils. Playing real scenarios with close friends. I only switch place with the heroine and try to figure a way out, if I can't find one, the heroine will die!

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

MaryAnn wrote:
2 years ago
I have a vast experience about trying to escape from tight ropes and facing perils.
Well Batgirl you definitely wouldn't escape from my sticky webs!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great conclusion. Never usually want to see a heroine escape, but in these stories I can't help it, the creative use of Batgirl's wits brings too much enjoyment.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Evil Spider wrote:
2 years ago
MaryAnn wrote:
2 years ago
Well Batgirl you definitely wouldn't escape from my sticky webs!
A great idea for a future story, we'll see how Batgirl is capable!!
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
Great conclusion. Never usually want to see a heroine escape, but in these stories I can't help it, the creative use of Batgirl's wits brings too much enjoyment.
She will never give up and will always be alone trying to escape. It's my moto.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

MaryAnn wrote:
2 years ago
She will never give up and will always be alone trying to escape.
I sure would like to get trapped and tied up with Batgirl as Batman, I'd just pretend trying to escape the situation! :ybat:
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Welcome back. That was a clever use of her mask btw. WIth these kind tales, you need the hero (or heroine in this case) to make a come back one way or another.
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Baralton wrote:
2 years ago
Welcome back. That was a clever use of her mask btw. WIth these kind tales, you need the hero (or heroine in this case) to make a come back one way or another.
Thanks for the welcome and don't worry, Batgirl will live forever!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
maybe you could do a story along with a photo shoot using these toys, I don't see that a Batgirl has been made in this set yet but if she is with this Catwoman and a BG and your story combo that would bring them to life!! Meow!!!!
Nice figurine, just by looking at it you can almost hear her elborating traps for Batgirl. I'll have to write a story with them. When it's time to take care of a girl, nobody is better than another girl. Catwoman is the one that know how to ''play'' with Batgirl!
BelgianWaffle3
Neophyte
Neophyte

MaryAnn wrote:
2 years ago
sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
Yes it's me. Tried to create an account with YC-Batgirl, was already in use,
ycbatgirl: in use, ybatgirl: in use, everything I was trying was already in use so without ideas I was watching the tv and saw Mary Ann, Gilligan Island. Guess what, it work but now I'm stuck with that name, oh well... :)

I had enough with Deviantart, it's the place where you can punch a girl in the face but can't show her having fun with an adult toy. Had been intimidate, art stolen and so on. I'm looking for a home to share my art, a home full of intelligent respectfull members and moderators and I found it.

Been making 3D pictures for years, very time consuming, so I thought writing stories would be faster, alas it's far from easy and take much longer. But I'll stick with it, real fans are having pleasures taking the time to look closely at each pictures, reading long stories with excitement. Much of the other are sharks. waiting to grab and steal arts from authors without asking permission. Making some alteration to the pictures and saying they create them. All that for having more pageviews, likes and become ''famous''.

I'll probably post random 3D pics in the future and see if fans here are loving them. As for this story, you know I can't tell much but this is the easy part for Batgirl.
Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it! :)

YcBatgirl
xxoxx
Hi,

I really liked your drawings and stories back then on Deviantart. My favourite was "Batgirl story 3" (where Batgirl as Barbara Gordon tried to help a tied up girl, but end up bound, gagged and hooded in her place), unfortunalety, I lost these picture on my computer, and I couldn't find this story anywhere. :sad:
By chance, do you still have these files ? Could you share them please ?
Thank you and I'm happy to see you still do amazing drawings :D
MaryAnn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi BelgianWaffle3,

Glad you like what I do. Alas I don't have anymore the story you are looking for. But maybe a friend can help you.

rob66 deviantart, his profile picture is a drawing of a lawyer. He does have a personal website where he can show pics not allowed at DA.
I know he had most of my older works and probably still have them. The best is to try to contact him and see how it goes.

Hope it will help you and thanks for being a fan!