Crocodile Woman #10

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh..I hahve nao choice..Uuuuuuuuuuuh..hahve t' laeh' yah chlorofohm me faw rayl thiies toime..Uuuuuuuuh..you figured eow' moy plahn..Uuuuuuuuh..tao puhsuade the boy..tao apply moiminul chlorofohm t' moy crocodoile braysts! blurted the Sexy Super She Croc, maintaining her heroic pose as she stood in front of Bobby while Dandee meticulously poured chloroform over each of her naked immense firm creamy breasts like waterfalls.

He noticed Crocodile Woman's wide shiny pink areolas becoming thicker , her big puffy shiny pink nipples becoming harder and erecter as the chloroform bathed her naked immense firm creamy breasts."Looks loike the chlorofohm is tuhnin yah on Crocodoile Womahn!" sneered Dandee.

"Uuuuuuh..you ahh roigh'..uuuuuuuuh..my woide crocodoile areolahs..baecomin theeck..my biieg crocodoile neepples..baecomin..haaaahd..uuuuuuuuuuh..did nawt expect chlorofohm..tao hahve thiies effect on me" confessed the Sexy Super She Croc, maintaining her heroic pose, not making any attempt to fight back, knowing her young friends' lives were at stake. Bobby and Barbara could only look on with growing fear and sadness as their superheroine idol sacrificed herself to keep them alive.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
CWN10cov.jpg
CWN10cov.jpg (871.67 KiB) Viewed 264 times