Vesuvia's Ticklish Trouble 1/1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This an old story, really one of my earlier superheroine stories and my first tickling focused one. It's been a while since I've done anything with the heroine, but I plan on coming back to her eventually so I thought I'd freshen this one up a little and post it here. Introducing Vesuvia, the geothermal powered heroine. By absorbing heat from the planet's core Vesuvia gains incredible strength and explosive power. She also has the power to walk around barefoot all day, but somehow maintain clean feet. I'm gonna say it's a magical thing for now, maybe something to explore in a later story? Pictures of our leading lady and her nemesis can be found in the attachments.

Fetishes you can expect from this one are bondage, drugging interrogation, tickle torture, lesbian foot worship and tentacles. If any of that floats your boat I hope you enjoy!

Just outside the city of Lovell Heights a nefarious villainess counted her ill-gotten gains in her secret lair.

She had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes, their color obscured by the green visor she wore across her face. She was dressed a form fitting gray cat suit that poured over her busty chest and womanly hips like a second skin. A glittering silver half cape hung from her shoulders that matched with her elbow length gloves and the knee-high boots that sat next to her chair. As it was her pale size eight feet were crossed and resting atop her desk as she leaned back in her chair counting bills.

The people of Lovell Heights knew her as Mistress Mechanica, mad scientist and super villainess. Mechanica preferred to think of herself as a genius inventor who wasn’t held back by silly restrictions like ethics or funding. It was rather easy to get the second once you discarded the first, the woman using her creations to steal money and materials to continue her work. The armored car she knocked over this morning would fill her pockets for quite some time, or it would have if not for her unwanted visitor.

The villainess looked up from her wad of Benjamins as the proximity alarm for her lair went off. She quickly turned on the monitors focusing on the front doors only to find the doors blown off their hinges as a solitary figure strutted inside. “Mechanica, it’s time to turn yourself in!”

The villainess glared at the figure on her monitor. It was a tall woman, six feet even with a dark tan complexion. Her hair was black with a perfect sheen, descending past her shoulders in wavy locks. Her bright green eyes searched the room for any sign of the criminal. She wasn’t quiet as curvy as Mistress Mechanica, but her athletic form was quite the sight in her costume. It was a red leotard with a deep v-cut accentuated by a yellow lining. Black gloves adorned her hands and matching eye mask concealed her identity. Noticeably her costume left her long supple legs bare and she wore no boots, shoes or socks so her size ten feet were left naked as she stomped forward confidently.

Mistress Mechanica knew this intruder well, a constant heroic thorn in her side. “So, you finally found my lair, Vesuvia. It certainly took you long enough,” she taunted into the intercom. “But do you think it was wise to come alone?

The heroine chuckled at the thinly veiled threat. “Why not? It’s not like any of your outdated rust buckets are any threat to me.”

“Mymachinesarethemostinnovativepiecesoftechnologyandarttoevergracethisworthlessplanet,youstupidcu- no!” Mechanica stopped herself. “I’m not going to let you get to me... I’m just going to let my work speak for itself.” The blonde pressed a button on her desk and a trio of doors opened before Vesuvia, one directly in front of her and two off to her sides. Out of the doors marched a dozen tall metal humanoid figures, robots each wielding some kind of firearm. “Guard bots, apprehend the intruder!”

The machines prepared to fire, leveling their guns at the heroine, but unfortunately for them Vesuvia hadn’t just been sitting still. As soon as the robots began their approach the heroine charged up, her onyx hair becoming a fiery red and her eyes glowing like molten lava. Her whole body tensed up from head to toe as balls of roaring flame appeared in her hands.

With a primal cry Vesuvia sent the balls of fire flying towards the robots at her side, turning four of the machines into charred piles of metal. Before the other eight machines could fire, an eruption went off from under the heroine and sent her flying forward where she delivered a devastating clothesline to two more robots. As she landed she picked up the damaged machines and flung them into their counterparts, taking out another four, before the machines could even strike once.

Despite the violent display the remaining machines were unfazed. As Vesuvia came to a quick stop Mechanica’s creations finally retaliated, their rifles firing thick woven cords that circled around the Vesuvia’s upper torso. The four guard bots held their ground as the cord pulled tight, binding the struggling heroine. “Ha, not so confident now, are you Vesuvia!”

The heroine grit her teeth as she struggled against her bonds. Try as she might, overpowering the four robots seemed impossible for her. Eventually she quit trying, but the devilish smirk on her face made it clear that she wasn’t done fighting. “Oh, I’m still feeling pretty confident.”

Mistress Mechanica watched in impudent rage as Vesuvia raised her right leg before slamming her foot into the ground. Her entire lair began to shake before four geysers of fire exploded beneath the remaining guard bots, destroying them in an instant and sending their smoking nuts and bolts through the ceiling.

With the robots and their rifles gone the cords around Vesuvia went lip and she cheerfully hopped out of her restraints. “So do you want to turn yourself in now or do I get to break more of your toys?’

Mechanica bit back a curse, she had planned for this scenario, she knew that the guard bots likely wouldn’t be enough to handle Vesuvia, there was no point in getting mad about that. She would just have to continue to the next step of defense. “Oh, I’ll come along peacefully, but first you have to reach me. Just follow the corridor to your right and we’ll meet soon.”

Vesuvia hesitated for a moment if only for fear of the criminal running away down one of the other corridors, but she could sense the venom in Mechanica’s voice, she hadn’t given up yet, so Vesuvia decided to see where this game would take them.

As it turned out it would take them into a large room, like an aircraft hangar, but with no plane inside. What did await Vesuvia was another machine, this one much bigger than the others. It walked on six stalky legs like a giant ant. Its head was a massive white orb from which half a dozen tentacles emerged. A single red eye sat in the center of the orb, staring eerily at the heroine. From its torso emerged two large reflective panels held like shields at its sides. “It brings me immense pleasure to introduce you to the Vesuvia Vanquisher Mark One,” Mechanica cackled into the intercom, “a special machine designed to deal with a flaming pain in my backside.”

If Vesuvia was intimidated, it didn’t show. “Aww, you mean you made that thing just for little old me? You shouldn’t have,” she said as her hands began to heat up once more. “I almost feel bad about this!” Vesuvia let the energy in her hands go in the form of a red-hot beam aimed straight at the robot’s head. But before her attack could land the panels at its side slammed together in front of it. Vesuvia kept the heat up as she continued to fire on the machine, but after ten seconds of attacking she stopped to stare at it in disbelief. Aside from the panels dimly glowing with heat the robot seemed completely unfazed. “What?”

“Do you like my heat shields,” Mechanica asked casually. “They’re a little improvement on a NASA design, you know, the kind meant to protect space crafts upon reentry. They’re meant to comfortably protect against temperatures upwards of fifteen-hundred degrees Celsius which I imagine is more than anything you can dish out, isn’t it?”

Vesuvia didn’t answer that question and in truth, she didn’t know the answer. The kind of heat she threw around was hard to measure safely. But if she did have a limit… no, she couldn’t think like that! “Let’s find out.”

Vesuvia fired at the robot again with as much heat as she could muster, but sure enough the shields held strong and the robot behind them was unharmed. Even as she poured every drop of energy she could get into her beam it made no difference. All her efforts did was distract her from the incoming attack until it was almost too late.

“Ah!” Vesuvia was forced to roll out of the way as two of the metallic tentacles lashed out at her. They both ended in pincers which snapped futilely at the air, denied of their target. “Alright, not bad,” Vesuvia admitted as she climbed back to her feet. “But how does this thing handle a little eruption?”

The heroine slammed her foot into the ground once more, but before the floor could explode under the robot little rocket thruster on its legs emerged and slid it out of harm’s way. “It handles them quite well actually. Thermal sensors in its feet alert the VVM1 to any subterranean attacks. Keep trying, Vesuvia.”

The heroine growled and did just that, she fired blast after blast at the machine in the hopes of breaking through or getting around it’s shields, but it’s defense remained strong and every time she tried to attack from below it evaded. And even as it avoided her attacks its tentacles kept Vesuvia on edge, constantly snapping at her arms and legs to snatch her up.

‘This is getting me nowhere,’ she thought, ‘there has to be some way to hurt this thing.’ Vesuvia did her best to think while dodging and eventually a simple plan came to her. ‘Well if I can’t attack it from the front and I can’t attack it from below…’

Vesuvia exploded the ground beneath her sending the heroine flying towards the robot, this time intent to go over its head. From the sky she might have been able to land a devastating blow, but Mechanica was more cunning than that. Her machine had been made with this possibility in mine as well and its tentacles were prepared. Right as the heroine was about to fly over the machine the tips of two tentacles folded back to reveal nozzles that let loose a thick white cloud of smoke. Vesuvia was caught off guard, inhaling deeply as she flew over and was blinded by the cloud. She landed harmlessly on the floor behind the machine but found getting up to be difficult.

‘Ooh my head,’ she tried to climb to her feet but it felt like the whole room was spinning. ‘What was that gas?’

As if reading her mind Mechanica answered in a sickeningly sweet voice. “Just a little anesthetic to help you wind down a bit.”

“N-no…” Even with her mind dulled Vesuvia realized the danger of the situation. It was everything she could do to stay ahead of the machine when she had her wits about her. If she was drugged it was all over. She got to her hands and knees but she could already see a pair of tentacles closing in to take advantage of her weakness “Stay back...”

She fired a heat blast at the tentacles, but it was slow to come out and easily dodge by the appendages. Vesuvia let out a weak cry as they coiled around her upper arms, pinning them her sides before their pincers seized her wrist and pin them together behind her back.

Vesuvia was sobered a bit by the sensation of the metal tentacles lifting her into the air. But before she could hope to do anything another blast of gas kept her docile. ‘I’m… captured?’ She could barely believe it. She blushed as she remembered how confident she’d been upon arriving and how helpless she was now as her feet dangled in the air.

“Well it looks like the VVM1 was a success! Of course, no test run is complete without getting user feedback. One moment Vesuvia and I’ll be there to interview you in person.”

“Ughhh…” She could practically feel the smug confidence rolling off of Mechanica, or maybe that was just the drug? Either way Vesuvia had no interest in meeting the villainess face to face now but try as she might she just couldn’t muster the strength to escape. Her drug addled mind found focusing the heat inside her near impossible. Soon enough she heard the sound of a woman’s footsteps as Mechanica approached, her boots back on her feet. Even with a darkened visor covering the upper half of her face the smile on her lips spoke volumes for her current mood.

“So, how are we feeling, Vesuvia?”

“You didn’t… win. I’ll…. uh… get-“

“Mmm, no. I don’t think you will,” Mechanica said as she rubbed a hand against Vesuvia’s shapely legs. “See I’ve been analyzing you for quite some time now and I think I have a solid grasp of your powers. Your strength comes from geothermal energy. You pull it up from the ground and use it to empower your body and fuel those fireworks of yours, right? But in order to do so you actually need to be in contact with the ground. That’s why you’re always running around barefoot and it’s also why you would be powerless suspended like this.”

Vesuvia blushed in humiliation and fear at Mechanica’s perfect analysis of her powers and her current predicament. “No… I’ll beat you…”

“I beat you,” Mechanica replied firmly, squeezing Vesuvia’s lower cheeks to drive her point home. “I've drugged you, bound you and I‘ve rendered you completely powerless. You lost,” she enjoyed the heroine’s squeal as she slapped her on the ass, “and you’re mine to do with whatever I please.”

Vesuvia could feel the truth in Mechanica’s every word. She realized this was most likely the end for her, but even with her drug addled mind she was determined to meet the end like a hero. “If you’re gonna …kill me, just do it…”

To Vesuvia’s surprise Mechanica dismissed that idea. “Kill you? Why would I want to kill you? I’m not a mad woman, Vesuvia. I know how this game works. Annoying as you are, heroes like you provide a needed service. Someone has to fight to keep the world spinning so I can spend my time building my machines and getting rich. Even if I was short sighted enough to want you gone permanently, I know you have connections in the superhuman community. The last thing I need is all your little super friends going Punisher on me.”

“Then…”

“I want you out there fighting crimes, just none of my crimes,” Mechanica explained. “You will ignore any news of my so-called wrong doings and make no attempt to stop me.”

Vesuvia felt her head starting to clear a bit, if only at the outrage of what this woman was demanding. “I’ll never agree to that!”

“Still not fully realizing your situation, I see? I guess we can blame it on the drugs. VVM1, please lower the intruder bit.” Vesuvia came closer to the ground until her chest was level with Mechanica’s head. Unfortunately, that left her feet just out of reach of the floor even as she tried to point her toes down. “Let’s see how confident you are when I know your secret identity.”

“No, don’t!” Vesuvia cried as Mechanica reached for her mask, but her please where in vain. The villainess quickly snatched the mask off before tossing it to the floor, leaving Vesuvia’s pretty face completely exposed.

“Hmm, no one I recognize, then again there aren’t a lot of women with glowing eyes and bright red anime hair who aren’t running around in costumes.” Vesuvia smirked at that, as long as she was transformed it be hard for Mechanica to figure her out. “Still I can always just make you tell me your real name…”

“You’d have an easier time killing me.”

“Right now, probably, but what I have in mind won’t take much effort either. VVM1, lift up the intruder’s legs so her feet are facing me,” Mechanica instructed as she took a step back and removed her gloves. She grew a perverse smile as Vesuvia squeaked and her legs were quickly jerked upwards. “Mmm, such lovely tan legs, but they end in these cute pale soles and somehow you manage to maintain a perfect pedicure while running around barefoot all day. I guess super durability does have its benefits. But tell me Vesuvia, are you ticklish?”

The heroine’s shocked expression showed for less than a second before she tried to put on a brave face. “Of course not!”

But even if Mechanica hadn’t noticed her facial reaction, the heroine’s feet gave her away. As soon as Mechanica’s question left her lips Vesuvia’s toes curled up in fear of what was to come. “I’m not entirely sure I believe you, but I suppose we’ll find out soon enough.”

Mechanica leaned in and rubbed a single finger down Vesuvia’s big toe and across her sole to the heel. She felt the heroine shiver at her touch, but she remained silent. She repeated her action, going faster and while Vesuvia squirmed away from her touch her silence held. Finally, Mechanica dedicated her entire hand to the tickling, her fingers dancing across Vesuvia’s flailing feet. And she was reward with a sound.

“Snrk!”

“Hmm, did you say something Vesuvia,” The redhead didn’t answer. “No? Then I guess I’ll continue.”

Mechanica brought her second hand up to play with Vesuvia’s other foot, all ten fingers tapping and scratching against the defenseless heroine. Vesuvia shook and thrashed, but with the tentacles holding her in place all it amounted to was a little wiggle in her hips and the thrusting forward of her chest. Her lips once sealed firmly shut were no forming a growing smile as she began to sputter. “Pfftfufufufu…” She held on as long as she could, but in the end the overwhelming sensitivity of her feet was more than she could bare. “Fufufu-Hahahahahahahah-Sto-hahahahahap!”

“I’d be happy to, just as soon as you tell me your real name.”

Vesuvia shook her head defiantly even as she giggled. “Ne-hehehehehe Ne-hehe-Never!”

“Fine by me,” Mechanica said as she continued her assault on Vesuvia’s soles. “I rather enjoy hearing you squeal like this, having you completely powerless at my fingertips. The longer you resist the more I get to play.”

And play she did, Mechanica continued her perverted torture of the heroine, delighting in Vesuvia’s screams and laughter at her every touch. Her captive was an instrument that she played to perfection. Gone was the image of the confident superhero, replaced by the reality of a foolish girl who had walked into the wrong place.

As for Vesuvia, what thoughts she could have beyond her current torture were ones of humiliation. She had experienced rough spots in her career as a crime fighter, the villains that got away, or times when she’d been immobilized, but no one had ever gotten the drop on her so thoroughly and no one had ever exploited her weakness like this. An odd side effect of her powers, her feet were twice as sensitive as that of any human woman. It was only her heroic will power and the knowledge of what was at risk that allowed her to resist for so long. “I-hahahaha! Wo-haha-won’t give-hehe-hehehe in!”

“Well now, you’re pretty defiant for such a screamer, I actually have to give you credit. My fingers are growing a little tired,” Mechanica said as she withdrew her hands. Vesuvia’s laughing sputtered out to be replaced by a deep sigh, but any relief she felt was short lived. “Unfortunately for you, they don’t call me Mistress Machina. VVM1, engage interrogation mode!”

Vesuvia paled as she heard six shutters on the head of the robot open. Half a dozen more tentacles emerged from the machine, slowly squirming their way into her field of vision. They were smaller than the others, too small to be functional in combat, but she would have preferred fighting them to what they actually had in store for her. Instead, the smaller tentacles were armed with tiny circular brushes on top of and at the sides of their tips. They spun to life with a mechanical “whirr” like odd electric toothbrushes, but none of them were aimed at her mouth. Vesuvia redoubled her efforts to escape as two headed for her feet, another pair went for her inner thighs, one slid between her exposed breasts and the final tentacle chose a far more shameful target.

“N-no please! Not there! Do-hoho-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“You know what you have to do to make this stop,” Mechanica screamed over the sound of the brushes and Vesuvia’s hysterical laughter. “Are you ready to cooperate?”

“NNNNGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Not a proper response, but the furious shaking of her head got the heroine’s point across.

“Well then you might as well get comfortable, though that might be a little hard for you.”

Getting comfortable was beyond hard, it was impossible. The rotating bristles tickled her far harder than Mechanica’s hands ever could. Her feet scrunched and squired helplessly, her thighs wiggled and shook with ever laugh, her breasts threatened to spill out of her costume entirely, but worst of all was the tentacle dead center between her legs. Not only did it tickle her relentlessly, but it also filled her with an unwanted arousal. To her surprise that arousal only grew as Mechanica leaned in and began to lick and suck at the heroine’s left foot.

“Mmmm, tasty,” she mocked between licks. “Maybe I won’t let you go after you crack after all. Maybe I’ll keep you here as my little tickle slave forever, would you like that?” Vesuvia did her best to sputter out a negative. “No? Well I’m getting mixed signals. Considering how damp that outfit of yours it getting I thought you were enjoying my company.”

If Vesuvia’s tear stained faced could get any redder it would have. This was easily the most humiliating day of her life. The idea of this torture lasting forever horrified her, even if it made her inner thigh tingle a bit as well. The idea of revealing her identity to this woman brought her no peace either. She was between a rock and a hard place with only the slightest glimmer of hope. If her planned failed she dreaded the repercussions, but she had to do something.

“ME-HEHEHEHE-MECHA-HAHANI-HIHI!”

Mechanica stopped nibbling at her heel and looked up at the Vesuvia. “Yes, Vesuvia?’

“I’ll-HAHAHAHA-I’LL TA-HAHAHA-LK! JU-HUHU-PLE-HEHAHAH-STOP!”

“Aww, I’ll be honest, part of me was hoping you’d hold out a little longer. But if you’re willing to spit it out I’m all ears. Tell me your real name.”

“MY NA-HAHAHAHA-MY NA-HAHA NAME IS-HIHIHIHIHI!”

“What was that?”

“MY-HIHIHIHI NA-HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!”

Mechanica frowned. “VVM1, halt interrogation.” Mechanica moved from in front of Vesuvia’s feet as the brushes pulled back. Vesuvia’s head slumped forward gasping desperately as the villainess approached her side. “You were saying.”

Vesuvia kept breathing, her long red hair obscuring her face as she tried to compose herself. “My name…. my name is…”

Mechanica reached up, grabbing her chin and forcing the heroine to look her in the eyes. “Say it!”

“My name is… Vesuvia!”

Mechanica was confused, but the confusion only lasted a second as she felt the air heat up around her. “VVM1-“

But the order came too late, Mechanica was knocked back as Vesuvia’s hands fired a laser back into the face of the robot. She was too close for the heat shields to intercept the blast and the laser pierced the robots red eye. The head of the robot exploded, blinding Mechanica as she coughed and struggled to her feet. When the smoke finally cleared she could see Vesuvia standing with her back facing her, Her hair black once more. The heroine’s feet were firmly planted on the floor as her hands fiddled with something on her face. When she turned around her black mask was back in place and Mechanica realized she had failed.

“Damn it! How did you-

“You said it yourself, kind of hard to tell who I was with the red hair and glowing eyes, right? Where did you think that look came from? I may not have been able to absorb any more energy while your robot held me off the ground, but I still had a bit of energy left inside me. I just needed the right opportunity to focus and use it. Of course I can get as much energy as I want now,” Vesuvia explained as her hair regained its fiery color, “which means it’s time for some pay back.”

Mechanica took a step back as Vesuvia stepped forward. “Y-you’re bluffing! You’re a superhero, you’re not going to hurt me. I-I don’t have any more robots nearby, I can’t even defend myself!”

“You’re right, I’m not going to hurt you,” Vesuvia said still approaching. “I mean it’s not like you hurt me.”

Vesuvia looked down and Mechanica followed her gaze to her own silver boots. She tried to run once she realized Vesuvia’s plan, but the heroine quickly tackled her to the floor. “You can’t do this,” Mechanica screamed as Vesuvia mounted her in a reverse cowgirl. “I’ll tell the cops!”

“Right, because they’ll believe you,” Vesuvia seized her legs with one arm and began to remove her boots with the other, “or care for that matter.”

Mechanica squirmed helplessly under the heroine as she felt the warm air reach her toes. “P-please. I’ll do anything! I’ll never come after you again!”

“Well I’m taking you to jail after this so I’m not really worried about that,” Vesuvia said as she lowered her fingers towards Mechanica’s fidgeting feet. “But if you do get out and think about coming after me you can remember what happens when you mess with Vesuvia.”

“Plea-hehehehe no-hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Attachments
Vesuvia1.jpg
Vesuvia1.jpg (411.69 KiB) Viewed 636 times
Vesuvia2.jpg
Vesuvia2.jpg (421.29 KiB) Viewed 636 times
Mechanica.jpg
Mechanica.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 636 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very inventive especially making her weakness reside in the source of her power. No boots for Vesuvia!