Crocodile Woman #15

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Katherine, Northern Territory Australia 9 AM

Clad in a bathrobe, her long straight brown hair in a ponytail, 40 year old conservationist TERRI DARWIN, watched the morning news with more than passing interest. The top local news story was the rescue of her teenage children BOBBY and BARBARA from criminals by the famous superheroine of the Outback, CROCODILE WOMAN.

Terri smiled at the fact that no one , including her children, knew that Crocodile Woman was part of her. While her super powers allowed Terri to assume a younger, stronger and sexier alter ego, her memories were the same as those of the Super She Croc. She was glad to see the thugs who the police found at BUTTERFLY GORGE and SWEETWATER POOL at NITMILUK NATIONAL PARK were arrested and charged with kidnapping Bobby and Barbara.

Her mood changed to concern when a photo of the stubble faced MIKE DANDEE appeared on the tv screen. "Mike Dandee managed to elude the police and is still free to create more trouble for me as Crocodile Woman and threaten Bobby and Barbara too", Terri thought. She remembered how Dandee used a special chloroform, a billy club and sandpaper to tame her sexy super-powered alter ego into submission. "I have to give that scoundrel credit for all the things he did to defeat me. It's very likely I'll be knocked unconscious by him again and I'll have to take take when it comes" Terri thought.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
CWC015.jpg
CWC015.jpg (993.4 KiB) Viewed 241 times