New Feature Added

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I am still looking to upgrade the board, I 've been really busy with a new project at my R/L work and once that is done I'll be good to go but for now I've added something kind of cool, which is a quick theme picker and it's on the right hand side of the browser right above the search bar on the dark theme and it's in the same vicinity on the lighter prosilver theme. Try it out!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I dont see the new posts anymore?
(using android phone)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

For those who dont know you can click on the three lines on the top LEFT of the screen and click on ACTIVE topics that shows the threads recently posted against
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hey, can I suggest a city-at-night or mad scientist lab as possible theme in the long run?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
Hey, can I suggest a city-at-night or mad scientist lab as possible theme in the long run?
Its a good idea but I would need an image or an artist to make one.