lardral/sqwrym: Power Ranger Artist

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wanted to give a shoutout to a heroine peril artist I made friends with recently. Lardral is a big fan of toku stuff, mainly power rangers and super sentai and draws pictures of various female rangers in compromising situations. He also does furry and futa stuff as well if you're into that. He takes commissions so if you're interested hit him up. You can find him at the following sites.

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lardral/profile
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sqwyrm/
Attachments
1643984306.sqwyrm_ocblueranger2.jpg
1643984306.sqwyrm_ocblueranger2.jpg (332.04 KiB) Viewed 543 times
lardral-895723-Pink_Megaforced.jpg
lardral-895723-Pink_Megaforced.jpg (361.59 KiB) Viewed 543 times
lardral-923838-Not_Strong_Enough.jpg
lardral-923838-Not_Strong_Enough.jpg (732.65 KiB) Viewed 543 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great stuff!!! I always felt the power rangers were ripe for the picking for these horrible tentacled monsters and lezdom looking villains and villainesses.....
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Great stuff!!! I always felt the power rangers were ripe for the picking for these horrible tentacled monsters and lezdom looking villains and villainesses.....
I definitely agree. I think ranger teams probably have the best set up to support team peril of any superhero group. Your western hero teams tend to have people with very different powers and levels of strength. Something that works on Black Widow probably won't work on Captain Marvel. Rangers tend to have a unified base power set and minor specific powers tied to them that makes it easier to plan for the group as a whole. And part of the fun of working with a team is you can put individual rangers in a really desperate situation knowing you can have the rest of the team come save them, or you could have the majority of the team in trouble while one ranger comes in for the save. It's fertile ground for creative writing.