Members Update - Lightstreak - First Mission Ep03

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome to a new adventure! It is my pleasure to introduce my new series, Lightstreak: Origin! Episode 03 of this new exciting series publishes today! My apologies to the readers and Mitru for posting this a little late.

Introducing First-year student Sunny Dae. College was a new experience for her. She wanted to enjoy it with some drinking! She had heard about some caves in the Federal Preserve from her friend Kari. Rumor has it that a UFO was spotted there just days ago! She wanted to check it out!

Kari's friend Tommie-Leigh was the one that knew her way around that area and claimed to see the "incident." Both were captured and taken to an abandoned property to be interrogated. They weren't the only ones searching the open and seemly empty federal lands. After being questioned, Sunny was stabbed and thrown into a bottomless pit, left to die! Upon waking, Tommie discovered she had powers, and flew out of the pit. Shortly afterward, a mysterious woman stumbled upon Sunny as she was awake with abilities. Where did these strange powers come from? How did they survive their brutal encounter with the villains? Where is Tommie headed? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Lightstreak: Origin. Episode 03 Posts TODAY!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger
Attachments
LS-O-03x000.jpg
LS-O-03x000.jpg (292.44 KiB) Viewed 234 times
LS-O-03x008.jpg
LS-O-03x008.jpg (484.39 KiB) Viewed 234 times
LS-O-03x012.jpg
LS-O-03x012.jpg (735.95 KiB) Viewed 234 times