Huge Happy Birthday to Tmon

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Happy birthday to forum legend Tmon and I hope you have a great day.

Thanks for all your contributions to the forum and to the wider genre outside of it

Have a great birthday from all here

You are too old for birthday emojis but here you go old guy

:hbd:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seconded - have a great day Tmon, among the earliest commenters of my work.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thank you. It's close to my birthday. I don't give my exact birthdate to any social site/forum. Yesterday I got a present the naughty one. Found a $125 charge for gas in Oklahoma a few hundred miles away from me. :) Chase took care of it but now I await my new card. So security is good. Now for fun stuff I've been following SG and WW in trouble sites since 1999. Just a little too late for Supergirl.net site. I have hundreds of their fanfic saved on my HD. And thousands of their pictures. Unfortunately I have no skill in graphics and me trying to write is like pulling my teeth! So I like to thank all the contributors!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just wanted to chime in with hearty birthday wishes as well to one of my earliest loyal readers and commenters. It was always a pleasure to see your enthusiastic responses to my chapters. Enjoy your day, sir. You deserve only the best.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025