New Phoenix Filmworks (On the Prowl)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello all.

So this forum post is mainly to ask for help with an issue a friend island I are running into. New Phoenix Filmworks is a defunct studio that left behind a pretty amazing legacy of films that are now lost to us. I am reaching out, to see if there are any users out there with any potential copies of any of the DVD’s from this studio. Videos we have from the mainline releases, but there is a wealth of unused footage sitting in these discs that we would love to rip out and make available to everyone.

With your help, we can make it happen, but we need help after all. If anyone had any of these DVD’s, please shoot me a DM please. I am willing to pay to have these shipped out to me if need be. We are looking for the holy grail here lol.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Why don't you try contacting Andy Rodriguez and see what he has lying around, DVD-wise?

He's on Facebook as Andy Ramirez Rodriguez-McCradic.

And it doesn't look like New Phoenix Filmworks is really "defunct" - it simply changed its name to Phoenix Rising Productions. Currently he's producing an episodic sci-fi show called "Strange Places" which has 2 episodes out (I think he bought slots on Phoenix channel 7 to show them, and is looking for syndication, but they're also available for 'rental' from his site) and 2 more coming soon.
https://www.strangeplacestv.com/
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

shevek wrote:
1 year ago
Why don't you try contacting Andy Rodriguez and see what he has lying around, DVD-wise?

He's on Facebook as Andy Ramirez Rodriguez-McCradic.

And it doesn't look like New Phoenix Filmworks is really "defunct" - it simply changed its name to Phoenix Rising Productions. Currently he's producing an episodic sci-fi show called "Strange Places" which has 2 episodes out (I think he bought slots on Phoenix channel 7 to show them, and is looking for syndication, but they're also available for 'rental' from his site) and 2 more coming soon.
https://www.strangeplacestv.com/
Thanks for the info man. I'm gonna reach out and see what I can gather from him. I literally have no information regarding him and his company so having this is a great start. I'll see what I can come up with, provided he can assist on this one.