Spider-Woman's embarrassing fail

General discussions about superheroines!
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

Just felt like sharing a quick little moment from the Spider-Woman Cartoon. Spider-Woman goes to stop some baddies, as she does. She lands on a platform and webs a couple of them. Then she sees another goon driving straight at her. Naturally, she tries to jump off the platform to safety, but when she does, her body doesn't move. Confused, she looks down and sees the reason: she got her foot stuck when she landed on the platform, and failed to notice this sooner when she might have had time to get herself out of it. The crook proceeds to ram right in to her as she is unable to get out of the way. Spider-Woman trapped herself, and didn't even realize it for a minute. If that isn't some incompetent superheroine stuff, then I don't know what is. A couple episodes earlier Spidey offered to give her some pointers if she was interested (before he had to save her at the end of the episode of course). She REALLY should have taken him up on that.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (3.62 MiB) Viewed 520 times
3.png
3.png (3.22 MiB) Viewed 520 times
4.png
4.png (3.65 MiB) Viewed 520 times
5.png
5.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 520 times
6.png
6.png (3.75 MiB) Viewed 520 times
7.png
7.png (3.63 MiB) Viewed 520 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Quite embarrassing for her indeed, similar things happen for me as Spiderman too many times!
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

Evil Spider wrote:
1 year ago
Quite embarrassing for her indeed, similar things happen for me as Spiderman too many times!
I don't think I've ever seen Spider-Man do something this pathetic, except on like his first day maybe. Spider-Womans saved the world various times by this point, you'd think she would be able to avoid trapping HERSELF
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD wrote:
1 year ago
I don't think I've ever seen Spider-Man do something this pathetic, except on like his first day maybe. Spider-Womans saved the world various times by this point, you'd think she would be able to avoid trapping HERSELF
Definitely would think so when checking her spiderlicious body in her skintight spandex spidersuit! The worst or best scenario would be her getting trapped, then I'd try to save her as Spiderman and end up trapped with her! :spidey: