Supergirl : Dark Domination 09/Dec

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not sure which one works best, colour or B&W .... your call.

Supergirl rested her weary head on the wall of her cell. For now her body was broken, her suit destroyed and her morale crushed. But she knew as she sat in her cell that she was recharging. First her body would heal, and she knew that it would take a lot before she was fixed, what with the pit she was in being many meters below the ground. But after the healing process was over she would begin to get her power back, and with power would come escape.

But then what? The forces that put her in that hole were powerful. Would her friends still be there when she got out, or will they have fallen too? She had to trust in them, just as they trusted in her. For now though, she was so very tired. Rest ... she must rest.
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 3 months ago, edited 11 times in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Color! The bloody leg, the brass of the cuffs, the drip of red at her mouth...they all pop more in color. Very nice work. A new favorite for me.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The metal contraption had dangled before Kara's eyes like a threat for hours now and her imagination was running riot. The chains, the shackles, the locks, the almost crude and cruel looking finish to the metal. This thing had been made to be strong, functional and utterly intimidating, and worse, the two domed metal shafts looked ready and capable to ...

"Do you like it?" Lillian asked, breaking Kara's train of thought.

"What.... what do you hope to ... gain ... from that thing?" Kara asked, her eyes still like a young doe in the headlights of a car.

Lillian looked admiringly at her creation. The roughly worked metal belt was merely a means to deliver her cruel weapons into the young heroine's body. A hidden internal mechanism in each of the metal shafts could both shield her from or expose her to the insidious kryptonite contained within the sealed units.

"Control, Kara. With that I am going to control you," Lillian responded, bathing in the glory of watching the heroine's face betray her fear.

ORIGINAL IMAGE : INSEX (If you're into BDSM and don't know who they are then you're missing out!)

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl could only kneel on the wooden bondage frame and take the torment. A fine mist of ominous green liquid was blasted across her body while a sun lamp with a dubiously red frequency fired up at her from below. Standing triumphant over her was Lillian Luthor, the lamp control her in hand.

"Keep drenching her until that lamp has tenderized her flesh..." Lillian said with a cruel smile to Otis who held the shower nozzle in his hand.

"You've got it, boss!" Otis scoffed as he allowed the light mist to pass over Supergirl's face.

"Nghhh ... you're going to pay for this!" growled Supergirl as she tried to twist her face away from the liquid that stung her skin.

"Probably not. And even if we do, it won't be you who collects, not in this condition anyway. Once we've softened you up enough it's implant time... and then you will be working... for me!"

================================================================================

Lillian watched on as Otis continued to spray Supergirl down with the power-robbing green mist while the sun lamp placed below her body continued to bake her resistance away.

"You're almost ready, Supergirl. And once you are I am going to decorate that body of yours with some nth-onite alloyed piercings. Piercings that I can turn on and off..."

"Nth... nth-onite?! Is that what I think it is?!" exclaimed Supergirl.

"Why of course! All the unbreakable strength of that special metal combined with all that pesky toxicity which I will happily release in the event of your ... noncompliance," Lillian gloated.

20220830-573

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Image Elements by Marc Dorcel
Product Page https://www.dorcelvision.com/en/movies/ ... e-prisoner

"How am I going to get out of this?!" Kara thought to herself.

She had been sent on a work trip into eastern Europe and from the very start it was obvious 'they' knew she was coming. Drugs, planted in her luggage left her exposed to a dubious legal process and with eyes permanently on her it had been impossible to escape. Now she was about to be introduced to her cell, but not without first having to be intimately searched by her eerily familiar guards.

"What... what is that?" asked Kara, noticing the guard pump some scary green looking gel onto a gloved hand.

"It is gel, for the searching! No more questions! Prisoner face wall or trouble will be!" the female guard responded.

=============================================================

Image Elements by Marc Dorcel
Product Page https://www.dorcelvision.com/en/movies/ ... e-prisoner

Mercy and Otis exchanged glances.

"Be checking deeply the prisoner, comrade," scoffed Otis in the best east European accent he could muster.

"Oh, I will, but where am starting?" asked Mercy similarly.

It was then that Kara began to feel weak and she knew. Kryptonite!

"Ugh.... please...." Kara moaned.

"Did you thinking that once in cell, out of view, you use superpowers, Kara Danvers?! That you escape?" mocked Mercy.

"Sorry, but you are belonging to us!" Otis followed up.

"Nghh.... oh no... Mer.... Mercy .... Otis!" Kara managed to say.

"Coat her well inside sis, we need her ordinary now she understands we know who she is!" Otis instructed his sister.

20220908-753

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl and the forces of Earth were defeated! Now, to make sure it was understood by the conquered world Queen Rhea broadcasted her victory address.

"People of earth," Rhea began with a smile, "you are defeated and now you will pay for your rebellion. Depending on your role in the revolt against my rule you may either feel my wrath directly or your suffering might come in more subtler ways. It may be that the lights go out, or that tap water might cease to flow. But rest assured, my justice will touch you, one way or another! And first in line is the leader of your pathetic revolt, the one you called Supergirl!"

The camera panned subtly as Rhea spoke and framed Supergirl in a portrait shot, a shadowy unseen figure at her side. In the shadowed figure's gloved hand a razor glided over the now bald half of Supergirl's head, the heroine weeping as her locks drifted past her eyes to the floor.

"Now Supergirl may cry, but I am not without mercy. All she has to do is declare her loyalty to me, the rightful ruler of Earth and the former peoples of Daxam and Krypton and I will restore her power and yes, let her regrow that pretty hair," Rhea explained as her henchman continued to remove Supergirl's locks. "But if not, this humiliation will be the mere tip of the iceberg. For her. And for you!"

Rhea clicked her fingers as another shadowy figure approached, laser scalp in hand, ready to slice off Supergirl's suit for the world to see.

20220913-895

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Original Image : https://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/image ... geid=95406
Marc Dorcel's : Prison
Product Page : https://www.dorcelvision.com/en/movies/ ... son-dorcel

Supergirl was frozen, both in fear and in disbelief. One hand gripped a bar of the large holding pen while the other had pulled up her 'orange peel', pausing half way when she had seen what lie in wait opposite her.

Men! Many desperate, hungry men. And their hunger was for a woman, especially a good looking woman like her. Many of them she recognized as criminals she had helped put away. And now she was in there with them, somehow, her powers stripped!

It was then that a guard showed up, their night stick rattling along the bars as they approached.

"Please, you can't put me in with them! This is all a mistake! I've not even had a trial yet, how can I be here, with them?!" Kara begged as she resumed to pull up her prison jumpsuit.

"Of course you can be here. Perhaps it is a mistake, but it'll be a while before the paperwork gets resolved and ... well ... things happen in prison!" replied the guard.

"Mer... Mercy?" stammered the heroine when she recognized the uniformed officer's voice.

"That's BOSS to you!" Mercy scoffed, "Now then, prisoner, don't get too comfortable in all that orange, Lex wants you naked!"

"Lex? He's... here?!"

"Yes, he got downgraded from Mega-Max Security ... to just regular Super-Max ... for good behavior and now he's here .... with you!" Mercy said with a wicked grin.

========================================================

Original Image : https://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/image ... geid=95412
Marc Dorcel's : Prison
Product Page : https://www.dorcelvision.com/en/movies/ ... son-dorcel

Mercy's vice like grip tugged Supergirl closer to the bars, the heroine looking lost in disbelief.

"Well, Supergirl, oh, I mean, Miss Danvers, we meet again, but this time on MY terms," Lex boasted.

Flanking the evil genius were some of National City's most unsavoury characters and their arms reached through the bars, their hands sampling the fine body of the heroine beyond. Mercy watched on, trying to quietly justify her part in Lex's plan inside her head.

Kara could only stand there and let them touch her. In fact, she did her best to make the men think it didn't bother her, not wanting them to think they were getting inside her head.

"You ... you won't get away with this. Once the system finds me again and I am back where I belong, I'll name every last one of you. And as for you, Mercy..." Kara paused looking at Lex's henchwoman, "I hope you can never look at yourself in a mirror again,"

"Oh such foreplay," Lex grinned wickedly. He glanced at his makeshift gang and could see they were hungry for some quality time with the heroine.

Lex gestured to the gate that kept the two groups apart, "Mercy, do the honours will you?"

Mercy looked at the gate, the men, and the heroine. She knew what would happen if she were to throw the heroine in there with them. Could she do it?

"Mercy?!" barked Lex, seeing Mercy hesitate.

Mercy looked at Lex and then at Supergirl who glared back at her. What was she to do?!

20220920-1088

Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Action339_00fc.jpg
Action339_00fc.jpg (256.74 KiB) Viewed 6261 times
What is it that makes Supergirl sooo desirable behind bars? :smart:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I own this actual comic. Lots of great panels in it.

Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Me too. Such a sweet comic, with probably the best Supergirl in peril page ever!
Action339_23Supergirl.jpg
Action339_23Supergirl.jpg (278.54 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Such sweet visuals from a bygone age!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Danorian wrote:
1 year ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Me too. Such a sweet comic, with probably the best Supergirl in peril page ever!
Action339_23Supergirl.jpg

Such sweet visuals from a bygone age!
And I thought I was mean! Thanks for the ... err ... superior feedback.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yeah, sorry we went off topic. Your stuff just inspires memorable SG takedowns. Consider it a compliment. :D

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah, sorry we went off topic. Your stuff just inspires memorable SG takedowns. Consider it a compliment. :D
But seriously ... "Death Cell" ?!!? What were they selling to you kids back then!!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kara's nightmare trip to eastern europe continued! Still in prison after being framed as Kara Danvers, the heroine knew that an escape would have revealed her true identity. But then ... it was all too late when she discovered her captors already knew her secret and were robbing her of her powers. At first they hid the truth but now that she is too weak to escape the sponsors of her detention are revealed. Lillian, Metallo and Lockwood as well as Otis and Mercy are fully in charge!

Original Image : Marc Dorcel : The prisoner
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/1949310/ ... enshots-25

=====================================================

Supergirl woke to find herself face down on a cold metal tray, a drain hole in front of her face. It was then that she realised that she was restrained, an anxious glance confirming that the kryptonite enhanced cuffs were not going to be removed easily, if at all.

"Nghh.... what is .... this!" Supergirl grunted as she tried to take in her surroundings.

"Ah, she's awake!" Lex beamed.

"Lex! You monster! What have you done to me! Why am I naked?!" Kara protested as she heard Lex speak.

"Otis, if you please..." Lex said with a click of his fingers.

Almost immediately a jet of green emanated forth from the hose nozzle in Otis' hand the cold spray teasing at Supergirl's soft vulnerable flesh between her legs!

The sensation was almost numbing, it was that cold and the young heroine clenched up tightly in response.

"Whhh.... what are ... you doing ...?" Supergirl shuddered.

"Just giving you a good old fashioned jet wash! You will no doubt observe your powers swirling down the drain any moment now!" Lex said.

It was then that Kara saw the liquid flowing past her eyes towards the drain hole. It glowed a mixture of green and purple, it's pulsing luminescence attesting to how her power was being literally washed from her body.

"Ngh... no ... stop!" Supergirl pleaded as she saw her powers flowing down the drain. She tugged with all her might but to no effect, the restraints holding her in her prone and vulnerable position.

"Stop indeed!" Lex scoffed before turning to face Otis, "Be thorough and don't miss a spot! My oligarch friend wants her as a living, powerless trophy wife, not a meddlesome half powered brat,"

"You've got it, boss!" Otis replied with an evil grin, his free hand adjusting the nozzle to focus the liquid into a tighter and more powerful jet.

Original Image: Insex
Supergirl Costume Imagery Courtesy Of Superheroine Peril Video Producer Lee Carl! Please check out his link here and drop him a thanks for allowing me to add a touch of immersion to this image! https://www.deviantart.com/leecarlproductions

https://www.superheroineforum.com/membe ... le&u=51504

20221008-1444

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Enjoying this series tremendously.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl's weary head managed to lift from her chest to see the tall, powerful Reign approaching.

"You still live?!" Reign began with surprise, "perhaps even down here you still benefit from our sun,"

"Sa.... Sam ... please! Your friends ... all suffering. Have .... have to help them," groaned the bruised and battered heroine.

"She doesn't hear you! She will not rescue you!" Reign scoffed.

"And if she thinks .... chance .... see Ruby again?" Kara managed to muster. By pressing Sam's buttons perhaps she might reawaken and take control back of her body. Reign's response however was fast.

"SILENCE ... do not mention that ... that mistake's name again!" Reign snapped.

Supergirl flinched a moment knowing that she was now insignificant compared to Reign's power. But now she was sure this chink in Reign's armour might be more important than she and all her friends had realised.

"You..." Kara began, her tone almost like an accusation, "you're .... afraid...of Ruby, aren't you!?"

Reign's eyes began to glow with menace, "I dare you to say her name once more!" she growled.

Kara turned her head away in fear, unable to move from her spot on the rough uneven floor - her skirt, cape and one-piece suit making for a makeshift blanket beneath her. She had confirmed Reign's sensitivity to what might awaken Sam's mind.

The pair held their poses for a few seconds before a wicked grin appeared on Reign's face as she composed herself then turned away.

"I didn't think so!" Reign scoffed, though her face hinted at self-doubt, perhaps even confusion of the thoughts of Sam's daughter, Ruby.

Kara turned her bruised and battered face to look back at Reign who was walking away. She had made her point for now, better to leave that seed of doubt linger in Reign's mind.

"Sam... still hope she might come through for us," Kara thought as her head dropped to her chest once more.

===================

Supergirl Costume Imagery Courtesy Of Superheroine Peril Video Producer Lee Carl! Please check out his link here and drop him a thanks for allowing me to add a touch of immersion to this image! https://www.deviantart.com/leecarlproductions

============================================================================
Supergirl was somehow fixed rigid in restraints in a kneeling position. Around her four vertical posts of nth metal held her tightly, a crushing sensation against her throat. Ominously a shadow loomed over her, and then she made out the metal glint of his mask.

"Agent Liberty!" Supergirl gasped through the gas mask.

"Yes, Supergirl, it's me. I know you've been ... dying to meet me!" Agent Liberty said.

Supergirl's eyes flared brightly, a blue beam searing into the glass of the mask before she discovered it was resistant to her efforts to attack the masked menace.

"Fool! You didn't think I would set this trap for you and not prepare for your powers?" scoffed Liberty, an accusing finger pointing at Supergirl's imprisoned face.

"Ngh...what? How?" squirmed Supergirl as she realised how imprisoned she actually was.

"Those lenses are resistant to your alien charms, just as the restraints are. But resistant isn't the same as indestructible is it ... so ... time to put those powers on ice," Liberty said before clicking his fingers at one of the guards in the room.

Supergirl could hear the squeak of a valve and the hissing sound of gas.

"Nghnooo .... what are you doing?" exclaimed Supergirl as she began sense the inevitable.

"Just a light dose of K-Gas ... just to keep you ... passive!" Liberty said as he watched intently.

It was then that the mask began to fill with a pale green fog that stung Supergirl's senses.

ORIGINAL IMAGE: INFERNAL RESTRAINTS

=======================================================

Mercy forced Supergirl closer to the bars and instantly she was enveloped by the hands and arms of the men beyond, Lex among them.

"You won't get away with this ... any of you!" Kara mustered.

"Tell anyone and I'll just make things worse!" growled Mercy.

==================

SOURCE: DORCEL'S : PRISON
Product Page: https://www.dorcelvision.com/en/movies/ ... son-dorcel
ORIGINAL IMAGE: https://www.adultdvdempire.com/1711926/ ... enshots-13

======================================================

Supergirl gasped as the now familiar hand of Vartox grasped her throat from behind again, that firm yet not excessive pressure reminding her he was in control.

Bit by bit, little by little, Vartox had become more bold with his prize. First it was her cape that had been removed. Then her costume slowly shredded. And all the while the restraints and the constrictive belt around her waist became a little more elaborate, a collar now adorning her neck.

Now, today, the powerful alien man, seeing her bondage was to his liking and that her distressed costume was now just ruined enough, was driven to go one more step further. His free hand wrapped around Supergirl's toned torso, pulling her back into him before his fingers plunged below the line of Supergirl's belt before settling there.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance!" Vartox growled.

"Should I?" Supergirl managed to say.

Vartox frowned before jerking his prisoner back towards himself again, highlighting his control. "What do you mean?"

"You mean... you don't know? But I thought.... all this ...." Kara asked back in confusion.

"Know what?" Vartox insisted, his head settling alongside Supergirl's as she squirmed under his hands.

Supergirl's eyes rolled in annoyance, "I'm not telling you that! You better figure it out real fast or ...."

Before Vartox knew it Supergirl seemed to somehow yank herself forward, almost breaking free. His strength he suddenly realised was not as superior to hers as he thought.

"Wait ... you ..." Vartox muttered.

"Uh huh!" Supergirl managed a smile unseen from her captor.

Summoning as much strength as he could Vartox drew Supergirl back into his body again before his fingers plunged deeper below the belt line of her skirt and discovered the truth.

"You ... you ... like ... this!" Vartox exclaimed.

"Finally!" thought Supergirl to herself. Maybe now she had someone who could scratch her itch!

===============================================

20221108-1929

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl was forced to pose for Lex beneath a subtle green glow while surrounded by the very imagery that now held her prisoner to his, and the wicked Consortium's desires. All the things that had happened to her were not going to be easily forgotten and she, for now, was their slave.

Original Image: X-Art + The movie - Fashionistas

===========================================================

"That's right, don't fight, just let it all in," Maxwell said gleefully as his henchman poured the subtle yet de-powering kryptonite based creamy liquid into the funnel.

Supergirl wriggled and yanked at her bonds but she was firmly held in the chair, not only by the powerful metal restraints, but by her weakened state.

Max's hand rested provocatively on Supergirl's thigh and imagined all the wicked things he was going to do with the beautiful blond once she was his.

Reign burst in through a window of the Catco offices with two others in tow. During the commotion Reign orders a reluctant Catco employee to commence recording her special message for the humans of earth.

"Listen and listen well! I am joined by a new ally. General Zod! And already he earns my favour! Yes, draw near! Record everything on your devices. For Zod now owns your precious heroine, Supergirl! She is now broken, ripped from her home where she hid as Kara Danvers, your colleague and friend! Now her ruined body is displayed as evidence of her new purpose, Zod's sexual plaything! So record this moment to share with the world... for every pair of eyes your message reaches, the greater your champion's humiliation!"

Ursa stood, legs parted in her black dominatrix style outfit, seemingly towering over a powerless Supergirl who was crouched and diapered at her feet.

"General Zod has sentenced you to suffer punishment by humiliation," Ursa said, her tone relishing every word.

"Please... don't make me..." Kara said, barely any defiance in her voice. She looked down in the mirror which had been placed there so she herself could witness the moment of her disgrace.

"You will forever regret trying to send me to the phantom zone yourself, Supergirl!" Selena said with a wicked smile.

Bianca sat back, waiting for the moment of Kara's humiliation, "Never realised we would make powerful friends down there, did you?! Zod, Ursa and Non are with US now! And you? Now you get to suffer the consequences!"

BEEP

Lena looked through the one-way glass knowing Supergirl could not see her nor hear her. Taking in the spectacle was also Lillian who admired Kara's body as it writhed with discomfort. Supergirl was mostly robbed of power while various torments ensured that what power remained was severely tested. And all the while the punishing sequence went on Supergirl was being recorded and monitored. Her heart, her breathing, her every twitch was analysed, and her humiliation was further compounded as an electronic beep sounded with every drop of liquid that dripped from between her splayed legs to the floor of her isolation cell.

"Mother, it's... it's beautiful," Lena said in wonder.

BEEP

"Indeed, it truly is. And to think the wretch served herself up on a plate," Lillian scoffed.

BEEP BEEP

"I wonder... I hope ... that maybe... she might want us to keep her ... like this," Lena asked, her eyes darting at Lillian a moment.

"Who can say what is on her mind. I for one however can't wait for the whipping to begin. And how I so do desire to whip her!" Lillian said with a little hint of venom in her tone as she looked hungrily at the pure and perfect flesh splayed out in front of her.

BEEP

"Soon, mother. Soon. But... let the consortium admire her and this cruel cell we have constructed. After all, we have clients in every time zone and she has barely begun her session in there," Lena smiled.

BEEP BEEP

Main underlying image : Fashionistas with Belladonna

Non watched on with interest as Zod continued his torment of Kara, niece to the man who had banished him.

"Her resistance rivals our own, Non," Zod said flatly as he skillfully danced the kryptonic-gas torch over Kara's body. While there was no heat to the flame the heroine sweated from her discomfort.

"Aaaaaah, please. Stop! Stop! Stop!" pleaded Kara again.

"Oh I think not, child. And I if were, then I feel that Ursa may desire a turn," Zod said with a smile as he looked over his shoulder to see Ursa watching on with wide eyed enthusiasm of the General's work.

Non nodded vigorously, seemingly enticed by the idea of watching Ursa play with their prey.

Supergirl could only look up at the green rock suspended ahead of her, unable to move and totally powerless. Her bonds were of rigid metal and she knew there was no escape. Not now. Not ever. Not unless Selena desired it. But for now the Witch the was angry at Kara for having attempted to steal back the Omegahedron which was the seat of her immense power.

"I warned you, you meddlesome child! The omegaherdron is MINE!" Selena growled.

"No... you're ... you're wrong!" Supergirl managed to say weakly.

ORIGINAL IMAGE: INFERNALRESTRAINTS

Supergirl moaned as the magically powered steel belt kept her edging in pleasure, the pursuit for an orgasm never ending. Selena sipped some wine as she took in the sight of her vanquished foe, satisfied that Bianca's idea not to kill the heroine was best.

Supergirl snarled in protest at Lillian while Lex dowsed her naked body down with some ominous liquid that seemed to behave like soapy water and yet had a slight oily nature about it, coating her skin.

It was then, as Supergirl unleashed a volley of words at Lillian that Lena walked into the chamber, seemingly very pleased with her creation.

Lillian looked back at her adopted daughter sternly, "It is ready then!" she snapped.

"Oh you bet it is," Lena began beaming, "Low dose Kryptex to keep her weak, internal dildos, pain amplification skin mesh. This thing will be so tight you'll be able to see her pores,"

"Excellent!" Lillian snarled.

Lex looked over at his mother, "She's almost primed and ready, Mother!"

"What is this stuff!" Kara begged, sensing the oily liquid had a sinister component to it.

Lillian looked back at the heroine with a cruel glance, "That's part of a two-component glue-bond agent. The other part is pre-coated inside Lena's creation!"

Supergirl looked at the dangerously green looking suit and gulped.

"Well, Lena. Get her in it! I've some whipping to attend to!" Lillian barked.

"With pleasure, mother!" Lena smiled.

============================
Many thanks to catsuitmodel.eu for elements in this image.
Also... Supergirl Costume Imagery Courtesy Of Superheroine Peril Video Producer Lee Carl! Please check out his link here and drop him a thanks for allowing me to add a touch of immersion to this image! https://www.deviantart.com/leecarlproductions

Now hooded in darkness, the power crippling green gas flowing in the thin space between her face and the rubber like texture of the hood Supergirl was firmly bound bent over some kind of cold metal table.

"There, that should hold you until the boss gets here," said the voice which Supergirl began to think was Otis Graves. He gripped her arms that were now behind her back, testing that she could not escape from his handiwork.

Supergirl struggled, but to no avail. It seemed she was indeed going to find out who the "boss" was and what evil plans they had for her!

"Yesss, struggle. Try and escape your fate, little one," Ursa said as she watched the now tormented Supergirl writhe on the floor.

Supergirl, condemned to humiliation by the wicked conquerors of earth and their human conspirators was forced to try any comfortable position to delay the inevitable. Forced to drink copious amounts of water by Zod the kinky minded Ursa waited for nature to takes its course and humble the heroine before her.

"Ugh... no... won't let you win...." Kara moaned, eyes closed. She could sense that the time was soon. Was there no way out?

"Good, all the more humbling for you, when you lose!" Ursa smiled.

20230321-2912

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all - a few more frames which hadn't made the leap from DA to here before the account went pop - ah well!

First a little short - a warning from Agent Liberty and his followers - "Think upon what might happen if we catch you again. This time you are merely on display - next time we might go further!"

Supergirl (84) has her powers absorbed by the omegahedron, one punishing stroke at a time!

Supergirl is under the red sun lamps and forced to confess all by Maxwell Lord

Lex Luthor helps Kara find her submissive side while Mercy watches on!

Kara Danvers, star reporter gets ambushed by Reign who dominates the heroine.

Lex invites reporter Kara Danvers into meeting him and she doesn't realise it's a trap until it's too late!

Supergirl wakes up to discover she's wearing some power neutralizing harness and inside a dungeon with Lillian Luthor, Bane and a henchman armed with a camera. Bane is instructed he is to use the dungeon's many toys and restraints to break Kara, while the cameraman captures the action.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent work
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Psi looked on with wicked delight as she punished Supergirl some more. The heroine had been tricked through fear to end up powerless and her fogged mind tried to make sense of why Psi's mistreatment was necessary. All she knew was that the powerful whip in Psi's hands stung her to the edge of tears. Luckily though her powers were slowly returning and the stripes on her back were fading fast!!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Reign tugged a dazed Supergirl towards her fate.

"Very good, Reign, now put Super-Bitch where she belongs, into the spreader seat,"

Supergirl groggily began to take in her surroundings before finding the energy to speak, "Reign... what... doing? Why help .... Luthor?" she managed.

"Because she will finally rid me of these wretched power limiters that Lena put on me!" hissed Reign, the power limiters held fast to her collarbone flickering ominously.

"But..." Supergirl began to protest, "... she hates us... all the aliens... she will betray you..."

Reign let out a wicked smile as she glanced at Lillian who began to adjust the chair, the bars that would grasp Supergirl's thighs parting ever wider in anticipation of their guest's arrival.

"Oh, you've not had the memo?" Lillian beamed.

"You are a fool if you think my rule here can be accomplished alone! I need worthy collaborators. Ones who can carry out my wishes, without hesitation!" Reign added as she tugged Supergirl's leash, dragging her closer to Lillian and her dangerous looking bondage chair.

"Please... don't do this!" begged Supergirl.

"Oh don't be such a baby... oh well... not until I've completed the mind wipe procedure at least..." Lillian said with venom as she patted the chair.

"Wha... whaaat?" Supergirl managed.

"I'm sending your brain back to kindergarten..." Lillian scoffed.