New member.

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello, I'm Kelly but some may know me as Bullypup. New to this forum, but now new to the genre. I sighed up here to exchange ideas and to promote my comics on Gumroad.
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you.
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any digital artists here?
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mr. X,
Thanks for the link to your site. I'm checking it out right now. And yes, that's my Gumroad page. I just finished the UBER GIRL comic.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SteeleLegacyComics wrote:
1 year ago
Mr. X,
Thanks for the link to your site. I'm checking it out right now. And yes, that's my Gumroad page. I just finished the UBER GIRL comic.
Also check out my subscribe star and deviant art pages which are listed in my signature
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Will do!
Here's my DA page https://www.deviantart.com/bullypup
shevek
Producer
Producer

SteeleLegacyComics wrote:
1 year ago
Hello, I'm Kelly but some may know me as Bullypup. New to this forum, but now new to the genre. I sighed up here to exchange ideas and to promote my comics on Gumroad.
Fantastic to see you on here, Kelly. Only a little while ago, I was pointing out to someone on the forum that you were "back".

Gumroad and DA look nice (watching you on DA now) and the comic stories are promising: girl power with a sexy twist.
Been a Steeles fan since nearly the beginning (I could say it was an influence on what we do) and congrats on the 20th anniversary.
As a longtime follower, I have a handful of questions:

1) Do you keep in touch with the original Mandi (still looking lovely on her FB)...and any chance of her doing anything new?
Barring that occurrence, are you considering new photo sets, photo stories, and/or films?

2) Was the amazing red-and-black costume from many of the old photosets made to look like Hericane from Penthouse Comix, or was that just
a happy coincidence?

3) Any plans to re-release The Awakening and Raven Unstoppable, both early triumphs of indie superheroine filmmaking, to the general public?

Thank you, and best wishes always!
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

shevek,

Thanks man! I appreciate that. Yeah, hard to believe it's been 20 years, huh? As for your questions.. 1. Do I keep in touch with Mandi? No, not really. We had a falling out back in 06. We patched things up in 2010 and had a few good phone calls. We both left Nevada. I moved east and she went west. We just grew apart as friends. 2. Yes that was totally Hericane! 3. Re release? I still have both. Do you still own a DVD player? I've got 400 DVDs of THEH AWAKENING that's just taking up space in my closet. LOL (Seriously)
If you're looking to see the movies again, I'm sure it can be arranged.

Kelly