Jake Toller v Retrogirl

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is the first chronicled adventure of my rogue about town, Jake Toller (pronounced with a long o, as in tolling a bell). As with quite a few of my stories, it started out as a roleplay which I modified slightly or storified as I call it.

A tall man wearing black jeans, a long-sleeved black t-shirt and black sneakers works his way methodically through the Centerville History Museum with his flashlight. Nothing particularly valuable was kept in the museum, or so everybody thought, so the door lock was easy enough to pick, and there weren't any pesky security cameras or alarms to worry about.

Across the street, after finishing off a petty thief who unfortunately took a wrong turn into an alley that the slim, pretty heroine Retro Girl was patrolling, she notices light flashing through the windows of the museum just across the street. Leaving the thief in the alley for the police to pick up later, she makes her way to the museum. Though the door is closed, it's unlocked, and she knows it shouldn't be at this hour, so she enters and makes her way, following the path she suspects the man went through. Her bright sexy trademark outfit stands out through the dimly lit museum. Her red boots clack every time she takes a step, but that doesn’t worry her, she’s confident she can handle whoever she encounters. She doesn’t need the element of surprise.

The thief finds his way to one of the back rooms where they kept the documents that weren't on exhibit. After a brief search he finds what he was looking for, the original blueprints of the parts of the city that had been excavated for subways and sewers. The fools didn't know how these would give him access to buried treasure. He rolls the documents around his left leg and shoves them into his sock. That way, if he should have to make a run for it, he ran no risk of losing his prize.

He heads back through the museum. When he is passing the display on the original electrification of the city, he stops because he hears the distinct sound of a woman's heels on the hard floor. He turns off his flashlight and stands still, waiting for further developments.

He is sure it's a single pair of footsteps. Had someone who worked there come back at this odd hour? When the steps come close enough that he's sure whoever it is would not pass him unknowing, he turns on his flashlight and points it straight at her face. It was no worker. It was one of those costumed do-gooders! She certainly didn't look imposing, several inches shorter than him and probably half his weight. Cute though, in her revealing costume. The absurdly short skirt certainly showed off her shapely legs, and her blond, shoulder-length curls framed her pretty face perfectly.

“Ah!…” Retro Girl gasps, as the bright glare of the flashlight catches her off guard. She shields her eyes with her red gloved hand and tilts her head sideways to try to peek through to who was shining the light.

“Who’s there ?! Who are you ?! “ …She backs away to lessen the glare and to where it stopped blinding her. Blinking a few times to get the glare out, “Who are you ? You know …visiting time is over. You out here searching for old bones and stuff ?”

Now that her eyes are adjusting, she notices his massive height and weight advantage over her right away, but this wasn’t the first time she was physically overmatched. She was already sizing him up, as she puts her hands on her hips, head slightly tilted and a sly smirk on her face, her beautiful dirty blonde curls caressing her cheek.

“Cheerleading practice run late?”

“Excuse me ? Cheerleading practice?”
“Isn't that what you're dressed for?”

Looking down at her outfit, “Ummm no, lemme introduce myself, Retro Girl” she says with a quick whip of her hair.

"Oh yeah, I think I've heard of Rerun Girl," he replies, smirking as he keeps his powerful flashlight pointed straight at her face.

Clearly annoyed, she repeats, “ Ahem …..it’s RETRO GIRL! Ok ?! “

"Really? That doesn't look like 80s hair. What decade were you going for exactly?"

“Wait…what ? Never mind …stop …stop changing the subject. Who are you …and what are you doing here?”

"Just checking out the exhibits. I don't like crowds, so I came late. Nice chatting with you, but I have things to do." He flicks off the flashlight and starts walking, aiming to give her a wide berth.

“Wait…wait…WAIT, I said. Where do you think you’re going!?” She is surprised at his nonchalant manner. “Ummm, I don’t believe you. What do you have on you? What did you take?”

"Do I look like I took something?" he says, shoving his flashlight into a holder on his belt and opening his arms wide to show he isn't hiding anything. "The door was open. I just came in to check out the exhibits."

She begins to look him up and down, already figuring out his arms wide show was a sleight of hand trick. She glances down at his leg. In particular his left leg. Noticing a slight bulge where his sock would be.

“What do you have down there?” she nods her head towards his leg.

He's now within about 6 feet of her. "So now you want to strip search me? Look Little Miss Retreat Girl, I could demand the same of you. If I'm trespassing, so are you, and I don't think you're going to call the police. I don't see any place you could hide a cell phone in that outfit...unless you have one strapped to your upper thigh. Want to pull up that little skirt and show me?"

“Show you what ? Oh gawd you perv..” her face shows disgust. “You’re right, I’m not going to call the cops, but there’s that fire alarm riiiight there, and I won’t hesitate to pull it.” She motions to the fire alarm. His lewd comment actually makes her cringe and smooth her skirt down.

He moves closer until he's standing right in front of her, emphasizing his height advantage by forcing her to look up at him. "The city takes a dim view of people causing false alarms. Now we can both just peacefully leave, no harm, no foul. That is unless you came in here wanting something else from a man alone with you in an empty museum." He makes it obvious he's looking down her cleavage as he says the last.

Though he looms over her, her eyes do not even go up to see what he’s looking at. She knows. She stares blankly at his chest, and then she says in a monotone way, “…good cannot coexist with evil in this world ….you are not good,” taking a few steps back and away from him, getting back at the six foot distance. She gets in her fighting stance. Standing sideways, legs slightly apart, her red gloved hands covering her face, body swaying slightly.

"How do you know I'm not good if you haven't even tried me?" he replies with a lecherous grin, ignoring her fighting stance and closing the gap between them again.

His lewd comments don't phase her, she’s heard them before. Heck, every encounter sounds almost the same. She wonders if every criminal is a chauvinistic pig literally. This time letting him advance, she sees an immediate opening once he is in range and swiftly gives him a boot heel to his midsection.

"Ooof," he exclaims, staggering back a few steps, but keeping his feet. Recovering, he starts to circle her, not closing the distance yet. "Is that how you react to every guy you meet? You must not get a lot of second dates." Clearly she hasn't dented his smugness yet. "You could break a heel that way, you know."

Retro Girl realizes and feels, even through her boot heel, this guy is built. Not an ounce of flab on his stomach. As she sees him circle her, she maneuvers with him to not allow him to flank her at any point.

“Oh yeah? Well it’s also a way to break someone’s ego.”

Once he has her with her back to the display case, he moves in closer to her again, seemingly looking casual, but his eyes show he's prepared for a fight now. "Do you have to register those heels as lethal weapons?" he asks, but his eyes are clearly focused on looking for what angle of attack she might try.

Her eyes widen with every smug comment, someway, somehow his comments about her and her attire are hitting her different than the other criminals she’s encountered. It’s like she really, really, really wants to shut him up.

She feels the display case hit her back, and realizes she just backed herself up into not being mobile from behind. Sensing the urgency, she tries to sidestep him a little and goes for a side kick right at his midsection, but he twists away from the kick to take away most of the force of the blow, though it still connects enough for him feel it. Then he continues his arc, spinning into a position between her legs and stepping into her, pinning her against the display case, his legs between hers.

She reacts instantly to his maneuver to pin her between the display case and him. Luckily the display case is only the height of a kitchen table, so she places her hands behind, palms down on the case and lifts her body up. Now sitting on the display case, she brings her legs together and bends her knees to her chest, and like a wind up, she kicks his chest with full force with both her legs and scoots off the display case from the other end.

He staggers back awkwardly but still doesn't quite lose his footing. "Nice panties,” he says gasping. “Looking forward to getting a better look at them." Recovering quickly, he stalks towards her. He still has the smug look on his face, but his blue eyes are shining with concentration. "If you like sitting on the display case, we can try that again."

“You just can’t stop, can you?” She uses the display case as an object to keep him from her. He goes left, she goes right. He goes right, she goes left, like a game of cat and mouse.

She finally backs away from the case, deciding to go toe to toe with him. Her confidence has grown after the unanswered blows she’s landed. She's thinking this guy is just a bumbling fool. She gets in her stance again.

He approaches her cautiously, getting within 3 feet of her raised fists. Then, suddenly, he bullrushes into her. She was waiting for the right moment to deliver another kick. Almost feeling like she was luring him in slowly as he approached, but she's shocked as he bum rushes her. Her eyes widen as she flails her arms, left hand, right hand …” Unghhhh!” He's on her too fast for her to use a kick, or for her to get much force out of the leading defensive hand. Anticipating that she'll use her trailing hand now, he jabs out and grabs that wrist in a vice-like grip as she brings it forward. With her left hand secured, he continues using his size and weight to physically push her back, keeping her off balance. As she flails with her right hand, he grabs that too.

She desperately tries to keep her balance as he pushes her back, her boots clacking into the hardwood floor heavily, until he stops pushing her back and pulls her arms tightly across her chest, holding her against him.

“Unghhhh!” she lets out a long moan as her arms are held together, arms crossing her own small chest, pushing against her cleavage. Her face grimaces as she strains, trying to break free of his grip.

He raises her wrists high above her head, now actually dangling her in the air against him. She squirms and tries to yank and tug her arms from his solid grasp. Quickly he twirls her around so her back is now against his chest, and he switches his grip to one hand holding both her wrists. She gives a silenced gasp as he flips her around, her body squirming a little more when her back is to him. She can feel his other arm moving behind her, and now hears a tearing sound. She looks down to see her costume is still intact. As she does so, he lowers her, so her feet are once again on the floor and then pulls her still imprisoned wrists down in front of her, punching them into her gut and momentarily taking her breath away. His other hand darts forward, bringing something wide and black with a loop in it. He quickly pushes it over her wrists, sliding his other hand away as he does so, and yanks it tight, holding her wrists crossed in front of her. He continues to wrap it until there's no slack and then sticks it together. It's velcro! Her eyes widen as she realizes what he's just done.

“Huh! What!…what is th….!” but before she finishes her sentence, he reaches down and pulls her cape over her head, tucking it under her arms. Trapped, she shakes like a wild animal.

He hoists her up onto the display case with her blinded and ensnared in her own cape. He crosses her ankles, binding them the same way. Next he flips her over on her front and loops a strap above her elbow, then uses the strap to pull her upper arms together behind her.

“Unghhhh! What are you …unghhhh!!!!”

Finally he pulls her cape back into its proper place and flips her over again.With wrists and ankles bound, her eyes stare at him like she wants to murder him. Her body contorts a bit in her bondage. Her slender body squirms on the case, left to right, up and down.

He puts one hand behind her neck, lifting her face slightly to him. His other hand starts gently roaming over one of her breasts. "You are really beautiful, you know?" With her elbows bound behind her, it forces her bound wrists into her solar plexus, making her breathing labored, or maybe it's something else causing her labored breathing. "Your nipple seems rather eager even through your top," he notes and rubs one finger swiftly back and forth across it. Then he uses his thumb to push it into her breast while his large hand keeps the rest of her breast enveloped.

She winces as she feels him push her nipple into her breast. “Unghhhh…you can’t…can’t do this to me ….unghhhh you creep ….unghhhh,” she cries, squirming and struggling. “You won’t get away with this ….!”

He leans down gently, searching for her lips with his as she turns her head left and right quickly to dodge his kiss. He finds her lips eventually and she moans through his mouth as she feels his tongue tasting her mouth. His other hand leaves her breast, and he starts sliding it down inside her skimpy skirt and playing with her pussy lips through her panties.

Her breathing heavy, she shudders and squirms helplessly as she feels him go under her skirt now.

He pushes her panties into her with his fingers while his thumb rubs against her emerging clit. His kiss becomes even more demanding as she struggles to pull enough air in through her nostrils. She can feel his lips press into hers more firmly. The back of her head sinks into the palm of his hand that is holding her head up, and her hips wriggle as he fingers her down there. Her moans are louder even though muffled through his mouth.

Finally he releases the kiss and begins kissing the skin at her neck and working his way slowly down. He gently lowers her head to the case, so he can have his hand free to trace its way down her chest. As his lips start to kiss and tease her one nipple through her top, his hand slides under the cup over her other breast and begins to play with it, alternately rubbing her breast teasingly against the material and letting it gently push his hand into her skin as if forced by the material that is supposed to be protecting it.

She gasps and breathes heavily when he releases his kiss. “You…animal….stop this at once ….huhhhhh…huhhh….,” she whimpers, breathing heavily. Her upper body contorts and squirms as she feels him cupping her breasts. Then he slides his hand inside her panties, forcing two fingers into her while the palm of that hand squeezes her clit into her. He begins alternating sliding his fingers in and out of her while rubbing her clit, then stopping momentarily to squeeze her tightly.

"Do you enjoy having an animal paw you?"

“Nnngggghhhh….stop ….don’t do this ….! You…unghhhh…you….,” She stammers. Her mind is racing. She knows she doesn't like this.

He moves his mouth back to kissing, first, her neck then working his way up to her ear, gently blowing her golden tresses back as he goes, until he nibbles briefly on her earlobe, then he starts licking her ear inside and out with his tongue. "Tell me my good Lady, what do you really want?" He emphasizes this last point by actually lifting her ass slightly off the display case by using the hand playing with her snatch. His fingers are now pumping her cunt for all its worth, driven on by her increasing moans while his thumb drags along her clit as his hand pushes in and then almost out of her.

Her breathing is heavy and erratic as she feels him violate her pussy. The clit stimulation doesn't help either. She is definitely getting wet against her will. Softly biting her lips, and her eyes slightly closed, she mutters out, “please …please stop, this is ….unghhhh…stop….no…unghhhh……”

He reaches his hand behind her neck, his long fingers holding her head in place as he once more takes her mouth in his. His tongue tries to wrestle with hers, wanting to claim it as his own as his other hand continues to play with her pussy, adjusting itself to the rhythm of her hips as they respond to his ministrations.

She doesn't kiss him back. She hasn’t kissed him back yet! He can feel in his fingers behind her neck how much she’s trying to push away, to lean her head back to make it difficult for him to press his lips upon hers. She continues to squirm left to right, her hips swaying a bit in a circular motion to his still invasive fingers, but he doesn't stop. Instead he leans on top of her now, pushing her breasts against his chest and suppressing her squirming, so that every move she makes now only pushes her into him. She’s almost gagging now, from a kiss no less. Her lower body might be responding to the violation but she still finds him repulsive to her bones. Her face almost grimace-like as he presses into her.

He breaks off the kiss, gives her a look that frightens her a little and asks softly, "What is it you want? Pleasure or pain?"

She jolts her body, shaking at her bound wrists and ankles. “I want you to untie me and let… me….go!” She has a look of disgust on her face. “Pleasure or pain ? Those are my choices?” She smirks, “I’m not giving in to the likes of you …” She has a serious look as she stares right at him.

"Pain it is then little pretty one." He pulls his hand out of her and roughly rolls her over on her front, holding her still with a firm hand on the back of her neck. His other hand hikes up her skirt, exposing her, then yanks her panties down to mid thigh. He slaps her hard on her now bared ass, seeing her body jump in response.

“Owww!…” Her brow frowns, her eyes look back behind as she barely moves her head to the side. She shudders, as her thighs wriggle a bit as she was just making sure that her panties are indeed around mid thigh. Her breathing is now long and heavy as she knows and realizes how exposed she is.

He spanks her other cheek, even harder.

“Ooowwww!” she jumps again, her hips swaying left to right after the second slap. “You fucking asshole!“ she seethes at him.

He spanks her 3 times on each cheek. The next blow however hits lower, between her ass cheeks.

“Owwww!…unghhhh…unghhhh….unghhhh…..Unghhhh!!!” Her body lunges forward into the display case with the last blow. Her face remains in a grimace, the stinging slaps being seriously felt.

He releases her neck and mounts onto the display case. Instead of spanking her this time that hand reaches under her ass and inserts itself once more inside her. He roughly yanks her ass into the air, forcing her to her knees, the leverage pressing her helplessly bound upper body harder into the glass.

“Unghhhh…ahhh!” she gasps as she feels him maneuver her ass upwards. Her face pressed on the display case and grimacing as she feels his fingers once again inside her moist, warm pussy. He straddles her booted calves now, and returns to spanking her, this time with his hand firmly inside her, forcing her to feel the blows reverberate in her pussy.

Well, he'd have her the easy way or the hard way, he chuckled to himself, realizing the joke was how hard he is. Her pussy is damp enough to be dripping onto the display case. He grins at how red he had made her naked ass. He pulls her panties all the way down until they stop against her bound ankles, then pulls his own pants down. “Did she know what was coming now?” he thinks.

She hardly struggles as she feels him tug her panties all the way down. She just has a look of disgust and her eyes are a bit glazed. Her mind is just racing with thoughts. Thoughts of how this all happened.

“Are you that much of a wimp that I have to be tied still? You’re nothing …”

He doesn't bother to say anything in reply. He was not being gentle anymore with this stubborn heroine. He thrusts his dick all the way into her as hard as he can, then he grabs an ass cheek with one hand, and her clit with his other hand as he begins forcing his way in and out in complete control of her ass, vagina, and clit. "You're no heroine, just a helpless little girl, taken despite your brave taunts. In the end, I own your cunt no matter what you think. Just remember, you started this. I gave you the option to walk away. You don't get any choices anymore."

“Unghhhh!…ahhhh!…unghhhh!.,” her moans reverberate in the empty museum as she feels him go full deep and fully hard. “Unghhhh!…unghhhh! …unghhhh!” Her face is squeaking back and forth on the glass.

He fills her tightly, but he alternates between pressing down on her tunnel and pressing up. He enjoys that, not only because it stimulates different sides of his cock, but because it seems to elicit different moans from her depending on which side he's pushing harder against. No time for speech now as he pushes harder and faster to get himself off inside her. Her cunt is trapped between his pressing hands and his stiff dick, impaling her. Her clit seems to be engorging further, so he grabs it and squeezes it rather than just rubbing his hand against it.

“Unghhhh!…nnnyyuuhhh!….unghhhh…nnnyuuuh!…unghhhh!”

Her moans now turn into deathly silence. Pretty soon she's just silently gasping. Her labored breathing the only sounds she's making as she feels him continually fucking her. Involuntarily, he tightens his grip on both her ass and clit. The only sounds now are her gasps, the squeak of her sweat-stained face and breasts, as her whole body slides forward with each new thrust, only to be pulled back again by his relentless hold on her private parts. Now his own grunts mingle with those sounds. He isn't there yet, but he's never felt this good. "Want it or not, I own your body," he's saying with his.

Her toes curl inside her boots as she starts to have that feeling. That feeling no heroine wants in this situation. The feeling of knowing her body is betraying her mind.

“Unghhhh…ohhh…unghhhh….ohhh…unghhhh……!”

Her eyes close slightly, and she bites slightly down on her own lips, she has a glazed look as she moves and bounces with every thrust. Her stimulated clit just accelerating the process. She can feel him getting close, but he doesn't relent. He redoubles his efforts.

“Unghhhh…. Unghhhh…no…no…unghhhh….oh god no….unghhhh…unghhhh!…..unghhhh!!!….aaaahhhhh….. unghhhh….aaaaahhhhh!” She exclaims trying to muffle herself with her own lips to not be as loud as she wants. But it happened. She cums. She cums hard on his dick and fingers. Her pelvis gyrating as she cums. Panting erratically, she swallows a deep gulp and lets out a breath as she realizes what she's just done.

He pauses for a second, smiling, but he's so close, he isn't going to stop now. She wasn't going to get any rest from him, not when he was this close. It takes three more thrusts, and his cock sprays her with his cum. He thrusts again, pushing even more cum into her. One final thrust, one final assault with his precious cargo into her, and he's done too. She twitches a bit as she feels him climax. Her eyes rolling a bit as she feels the hot squirts into her body. He doesn't let go or pull out yet though. He seems to relish the feeling of being inside her helpless body too much as he makes her hips roll slowly with his.

She's still just focused on breathing after her climax. Her heavy loud breaths are fogging the display case. A little drool comes out of her mouth and seeps onto the display case and between it and her cheek.

After pausing to enjoy his total control of her body, he finally pulls out, dripping a little cum to mix with her juices that had puddled on the case underneath her. There was something more left to do to this plucky heroine. He squeezes her clit hard to another moan from her, before finally releasing it. He rolls off the case, pulling his pants up as he goes, then walks over to the next case and takes something he had been eyeing.

She plops down on the case after her clit is released. In a fetal position, she lays there trying to compose herself.

When he returns, he spreads her thighs. He spreads her pussy lips with one hand and starts pushing something inside her.

“Unghhhh…what is this …don’t!” She is helpless, her thighs spread, there isn't anything she can do. It isn't an easy fit even with her current state of arousal.

"One last present for you," he says, with a surprisingly gentle tone.

After managing to get it into her, he pulls up his t-shirt and unwraps another velcro strap from around his abs. He wraps it around her upper thighs, pulling it so tight it that her skin is indented. That thing he put in her wasn't going anywhere, and neither was she. The invader was large and, from the way it felt inside her, it seemed to be oval. He gently pats her cheek saying, "The museum staff should be here in about 6 hours or so. I wouldn't struggle too much if I were you. That's an old incandescent light bulb inside you. They tend to be fragile, and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Oh, and the name is Jake Toller. I didn't mean to be so rude. Maybe we'll see each other again, that is, if you're careful. Also, even though you were quite aroused when I put it in you, I still had to squeeze it in carefully, so I wouldn't try taking it out unless you're very aroused again. It might be painful."
Attachments
RetroGirl.jpeg
RetroGirl.jpeg (104.18 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Jake Toller v Retro Girl—Retro Girl's Revenge

Three months ago:

Jake settled down at the bar to his weekly glass of Maker's Mark. He had learned to savor it to make it last for a couple of hours. When he first learned to drink, he had drunk to excess, but had eventually learned there were better ways of letting go of his inhibitions, so getting drunk no longer appealed to him as it apparently did to the old man who sat one barstool away from him and was well on his way to tying one on.

“You look much too young and healthy to be drinking alone, Kid.”

“Drinking's not the part that I enjoy with the fairer sex.”

“Tooo shay,” the old man slurred.

“Someday I'll be on a beach, taking whatever bikini babe I fancy back to my own little mansion, but for now, I just enjoy an occasional taste of the good stuff.”

“I had a plan once...too old and beaten down now.”

Jake let the silence hang. He knew the old timer would continue soon.

“You know about Conrad Carnady?” the old man asked aftter another swallow of his whiskey.

“The guy the Carnady building's named after?”

“That's him. One of the founding fathers of Centerville here, back in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Probably richest guy in the state. Came to a funny end.”

“That, I didn't know,” Jake replied, savoring another tiny sip of his bourbon.

“He was celebrating the finishing of the Carnady Building on the roof when a sudden thunderstorm came up like they sometimes do 'round here. The building was so new, they hadn't installed the lightning rod yet,” the old guy couldn't stop from chuckling at that, “Electrified the city in more than one way, he did.”

Jake's lips curled up in a little smile, “Either go out in a blaze of glory or die in your sleep.”

“With a beautiful woman in your arms.”

Jake clinked glasses with the old man, “Traumatizing for the woman though, I suppose. How does this relate to your plan to get rich?”

“Well, when they read the will, his relatives started grumbling. There was a lot of good stuff that everybody knew he had, but he didn't leave it to anybody, and nobody could find it. Seems he kept it somewhere secret.”

“And you think it's still there, wherever there is?”

“Absolutely, the stuff's worth a ton, but too well known to have not shown up if somebody found it.”

“That's a wish, not a plan.”

“Well, my Grandpa was Carnady's butler, and Carnady used to tell him things with a wink. '13,' my grandpa used to say, 'The last few years of his life, he was obsessed with Room 13.' ”

“And neither you or your grandpa ever found this Room 13.” It didn't need to be a question.

“Nobody wants a Room 13. Superstitious folks. They searched all his buildings, not a Room 13 to be found. I figured it out though.”

“You did?”

“The subways...he was building the subways, so that's where to look.”

“And why aren't you rich and living on the beach?”

“Searched the subways, not just the stations, the tunnels—scary shit that when the trains come by. No Room 13, and now I'm too old to enjoy it even if I found it.”

Jake clinked glasses with the old timer again, plunking down a ten spot on the bar, “Another round for my friend,” he said as he downed the last of his drink.

“Much obliged. May we go out in a blaze of glory.”

“Or die in our sleep,” Jake finished.

Present Day:

The Carnady building was much harder to break into than the City History Museum, so Jake had gotten himself a job as a janitor. After his chat with the old man at the bar, his curiosity got the better of him, and he had read everything he could find about Conrad Carnady. The old man hadn't been wrong about the will, and old news reports had confirmed that several masterpieces and some historical and expensive jewelry, even a Faberge egg were among the missing items. That stuff really could set him up for life. Since it wasn't in the guy's will, it wasn't exactly even stealing.

Carnady had been involved in the original electrification of the city as well as construction. One throw-away sentence stuck with Jake, that the plans for the subway routes had been changed after digging and construction had begun. He believed that the old man had searched the subways and not found Room 13, but Jake bet that it was in one of the abandoned tunnels. That had been why he went to the City History Museum and stole the original plans for the subway tunnels. The major abandoned tunnel originated right here, under the Carnady Building itself. Too sweet to not be true, he thought.

From the maps he had pinpointed the most likely access point inside the building, and it was the sub-basement. So he had gotten himself the job as a night janitor and explored the basement. Wouldn't you know it, but the hidden entrance turned out to be behind a shelving unit in the janitorial closet! Fate had smiled upon him. He had found his way down and indeed found the legendary Room 13. He had photographed all the treasures, but only felt able to take out one fancy necklace that he had eventually identified online as sapphires and diamonds from Czar Nicholas II's wife Alexandra. He still wasn't sure the best way to sell the stuff, but first he had to get it where he had better access to it. He had acquired a secret location to stash the stuff, and rented a van for its transfer tonight. He parked the van behind the loading dock that wasn't used at night, and now he was ready to ferry the stuff to it.

Retro Girl, on one of her routine patrols, had noticed the van. Its white color made it stand out in the dark alley behind the Carnady Building. She regularly patrolled this street although not as thoroughly as the more crime-ridden neighborhoods, and had never seen anyone parked there at night before. The engine was warm, but there was no one in the van. She saw there was a gap where the loading dock door hadn't closed all the way. Time to investigate. The door was not easy for someone with her small frame to lift, but she managed to get it a little higher and squeezed herself underneath it in time to see a door at the far end of the room slowly close. She hurried to it, in time to see a bank of elevators. The only one not stationary was the freight elevator that was heading down according to the lights. She pushed the button to summon it back, counting the time off to be able to guess how far down it went.

She got in, pushed the down button, and started counting down. There were only 3 floors down, and the count made it clear her destination was all the way to the subbasement. She was ready for anything when the doors opened, but was confronted by a wide, empty room. She explored the room cautiously until she came to the janitor's closet at the far side. A shelving unit was askew with a hidden door behind it. Clearly, she was on the right path.

To her surprise, the door opened to a long, metal staircase. She looked down and saw no movement below, so she cautiously descended the staircase. When she got to the bottom, she was in a long, wide corridor with a door labeled 13 open on the left. A man emerged from it carrying a large painting.

“Toller!” she said loudly, surprised at the echo.

Jake carefully set the painting down against the open door and looked back at her, “Retreat Girl! No worse for wear, I take it.”

That smug tone, that mangling of her name, it brought back everything. Her eyes flashed as anger mixed with a slight shaking of her knees as she remembered how their last encounter had gone.

“So the janitor who rescued you was able to pull out the light bulb? Or did you have to limp carefully all the way home with that in you until you pulled it out with the help of a porn movie?”

“It was an assistant curator!” she spat, as if that mattered, “And he never knew,” she added lamely as if that somehow made it better. After the assistant curator had released her from the hated straps around her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows, she had excused herself to the ladies room. She got the cum stains out of her skirt but was unsuccessful at removing the damn light bulb that Toller had forced inside her. She did have to get home very carefully, refusing to go to the hospital. She was too embarrassed for that. She couldn't stop herself from recalling that it took a half-hour of stroking herself while reliving his rape of her until her vagina was wet and loose enough to finally pull that damn thing out of her. It was rape, wasn't it? Just because she came harder than she ever had, didn't mean she consented. She had never consented!

“So just between us then? Shared secrets are so important to bonding.”

Damn his evil, smug, sweet ass! (Did she just think that?) She hated that smug son-of-a-bitch, and she hated even more how he could get to her. She looked down and swung her head in a circle to try to clear it and disguise the bright red that flushed to her face. Toller was messing with her head again. She couldn't afford that. She had to be better than last time to get her revenge.

Oh no! By the time she looked up, he was almost on her, just stalking up to her like the cocky jerk he was. She grunted and swung her right leg in a high arc, with all her might, aiming her kick at his head. She couldn't afford to mess around with this villain.

Either he was too fast, or she was already too shaken up, and Jake grabbed her ankle in mid-kick, slowing and then stopping the blow. Then he used the leverage her raised leg gave him to swing her whole body back into the wall behind her.

“Ughhh,” she gasped as the breath was pushed out of her by his body, pinning her against the wall. He was holding her right ankle at neck height, straining her whole body as he grabbed her left wrist and shoved it on top of her breast between them, squeezing her palm onto her hardening nipple. This couldn't be happening! “Oh gawd...”

With one leg held high and the other holding her up, both legs were out of the fight. She flailed at him ineffectually with her right arm, but could get no force behind the blows, as she heard the tearing of velcro. Oh god, not again, she screamed in her head, unable to think coherently now.

In an instant she found her left wrist securely velcroed to her left arm just below the shoulder.

“Please, not again, you bastard!” she heard herself whimper.

“As many times as I want,” he said in that deep voice of his, while his hand reached down and began to fondle her under her skirt. She could feel her panties were already moist as his fingers teased her. Her small breasts were trapped against his broad chest.

“Evil...can't win…,” she said, but she heard it come out as a sexy whisper.

“But I can,” he added, as his fingers slid seductively along her clit to her incoherent gasp. She was helpless against this sick man who did whatever vile things he wanted to her body as she strained in her awkward position. Finally he released her ankle, but she was too weak now and her knees buckled as her heel reached the floor.

Another ripping sound, and in an instant he had her right arm bound to match her useless left one. He backed away slightly and let her slide down to her knees, slowing her descent by holding her up by her small but sensitive breasts.

“Aaagh...oh, oh….” She needed to fight, she tried to tell herself, but this man had beaten her once, raped her, and left her humiliated. She had orgasmed at least 5 times on that display case, bound helplessly with that lightbulb inside her. Each time her arousal had been heightened by the fear that she'd break the bulb that her inner walls squeezed against. She was a useless wreck for a week after that, barely able to get out of bed, reliving that night over and over in anger, fear, and sometimes even in ecstasy. And now her body was letting him do it to her again, refusing to do her will, refusing to fight, just responding to his touch, his command.

“Please…,” she moaned, tilting her head back to look up at him, but his hands felt so good on her breasts! They were the only thing holding her on her knees and keeping her from collapsing to the floor. He kneaded them in sync, like his hands were playing her breasts as if they were some kind of musical instrument.

He pulled the elastic of her top down over her left breast and began playing with her now bare nipple. How could he do this to her? She was gasping, and her labia, her clit, her love tunnel were begging for stimulation as she spread her knees further apart, her body wanting him to take the hint. She could do nothing herself with her hands bound uselessly to her own shoulders. She knew her eyes were betraying her, pleading for him to shove that prick of his into her and just claim her. [/i]Help. Help![/i] she thought to herself, I can't let him do this to me!

She could see his cock straining against his pants as he slowly knelt in front of her, and her crotch twitched involuntarily. He eased her gently back, her thighs against her calves as, with his palm pressing into her breast, he held her by her top to slow her descent. When her back rested against the cement floor, his hands moved down to spread her knees wide. Her eyes fought wildly between panic and lust as she looked down at her one exposed breast, and the broad, solid chest he was exposing as he pulled his black t-shirt over his head and tossed it towards her face. She twisted her head to avoid it, so it landed next to her instead of covering her as she heard another velcro strap being readied. Soon, both her ankles were bound to her thighs, leaving her totally at his mercy.

She tried to press her thighs together in a useless attempt to rub herself. He flipped her skirt up to expose her and ripped her panties! First at her right hip, then her left and pulled them seductively across her needy loins, finally leaving her totally open as he flipped her short skirt up over her hips.

“Please…please…,” she whispered.

“Oh I intend to please you.”

“That's not what I said…,” she simpered, “Whatever you do..., you'll never own me.”

“Why own you when I can just use you?” he replied, grabbing her by the snatch and pinching her bare nipple.

“Aaagh,...unghhh, unghhh...aaargh!” she screamed as her head rolled back at his assault. As much as her body had been begging for just that, the powerful way he did it shocked and shook her uncontrollably. And his words! He was indeed using her, making her his helpless little fucktoy and she hated it, and hated him for it, but her body loved it, was demanding it.

He pushed a finger into her lengthwise and slid it up along her lips, teasingly slipping its tip into her as he slipped it along her very moist opening. As it emerged at the top of her cunt, he used it to pinch her clit between his finger and thumb.

“Aaaagh...ohhh,” she writhed, closing her eyes tightly, as her hormones gushed. Then she realized he wasn't touching her anymore. She opened her eyes to see him standing between her legs on his now bare feet as he pulled his belt off and dropped his pants and boxers. He was now totally naked except for 3 of those velcro straps around his powerful abs. He knelt back down between her legs, putting one hand commandingly on each of her inner thighs and fixed her with a look of lust and ownership that bore into her soul. This man was the devil! And she needed him inside her! Oh lord help me.

He began to finger her and play his thumb against her clit while his other hand reached up and took possession of her bare left breast with his thumb, working its way slowly to her nipple that was now rock hard. All the while he teasingly dangled that long, hard cock of his above her. She pressed her lips together as hard as she could, trying to hide her growing arousal, but her body was already beyond her control. She pinched her face as tightly as possible as she spasmed over his finger, her body letting go until her face relaxed involuntarily as her head lolled back.

“That's one,” he taunted as he continued to slide his finger, now slowly and gently in and out of her slick passage and used his other hand to softly play with her tit, making the orgasm keep going a until her eyes rolled up into her head. She felt totally detached from reality, in a blissful state of nothingness. There was nothing, just blessed satisfaction, total fulfillment.

“Now it's my turn,” he said as she came back to reality, flipping her over on the cold cement. He hoisted her to her knees by the hand with its finger inside her, and placed her left knee on his boxers and her right one on his t-shirt. Then he moved and lifted her up to place her face on his neatly folded pants. He was surprisingly considerate for the brutal rapist that he was. That still left her breasts, particularly her exposed left one on the cold cement, but she found that her treasonous body actually liked that.

God, I am a slut, she thought, actually want him to fucking rape me. 'Rape me with that big prick of his!' Shut up! she yelled at her internal voice. It was like she was two people inside her own head arguing with herself. Don't…, she thought and then lost the thought of whatever it was she wasn't supposed to, as he slowly slid that prick of his into her.

“Oooooh,” it was long and hard, and her inner walls had been wanting it in her, filling her, owning her, for so long that she couldn't contain her response. Her love canal grabbed at it. She didn't want to let him slide it back out of her, even if she knew it was only to push it back into her. And it did, again, and again, feeling even better as she pressed hard against it to try to keep it in her. But it wasn't her choice. He just did whatever he wanted to her. Her face was pushed back and forth on his pants where she could smell his manly scent. Her exposed nipple was scraping painfully, distractingly against the cement floor though, so she twisted to raise her left breast off the floor. That pushed her right breast even harder into the floor, but her uniform shielded that one, and it actually felt good.

Somehow Toller got the hint, and one of his hands captured her upturned breast. His other hand was rubbing his knuckles back and forth against her swollen clit. He slowly increased the tempo of his dick pumping into her, but was rubbing her clit as rapidly as he could, pushing her arousal higher and higher. His dick in her, his hand claiming her tit, his knuckles driving her clit crazy. It was almost too much. Then he seized her clit with his hand, pulled her nipple mercilessly, and sped up his prick thrusts. That was it for her. Her toes curled. Her eyes rolled up. She spasmed and gushed around his prick.

“Aaaaagh…aaaagh….uuungh...ooooh,” she couldn't stop screaming. Her orgasm wouldn't quit. She felt like she was going to pass out. She kept screaming and gasping for air, and he kept control of all her sensitive places, unrelentingly. She even felt him release into her, but her orgasm was still going. It wouldn't stop. She was going to die. She was going to die!

Finally her blissfully imprisoned body released her, and she melted, feeling like some lump of wet clay for his hands to mold into anything he wanted. Her eyes were unfocused, and her brain wasn't working. She felt herself gasping for breath, and that was all. If she was still screaming, she didn't know it. Her hearing had shut down. She wasn't even aware when his hand left her clit, but she smiled, feeling pleasingly caressed as he wrapped his arm around her breasts, and lifted her back up to a kneeling position, her back against him and her head lolling on his chest. He had even pulled her top back up to cover her left breast as he gently held her. This. This! was where she wanted to be forever.

After several minutes, he lifted her over his shoulder and began carrying her.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked, not actually caring, and even squeeing in her mind as he cupped her naked ass under her skirt.

“Just a temporary spot. I can't have you distracting me while I load my haul. She felt her breasts bounce into his back with every step he took up the stairs, getting a small surge of pleasure each time her nipples pressed against him. The way he handled her so easily, she felt like she weighed nothing to him as his hand fondled her ass between her bound legs. He stopped at the janitor's cart in the subbasement.

“Sorry sweetheart,” he said as he pressed her bound knees into her chest and lowered her into the canvas bag that was at one end of the cart and normally held the plastic garbage bags. “Just until I can load you and my loot into the van,” and he was gone. He was going to take her with him! Maybe she was garbage. She was balled up like a piece of trash, and all she could think about was that she wanted this vile, evil, thieving rapist to take her over and over again until she died of bliss in his arms. Heaven help me, was her last thought as she did finally pass out.

The next thing she was aware of was him reaching down and lifting her out of the janitor's bag, and placing her in the back of the van. She could see he'd already loaded and secured all his loot, paintings and fancy boxes, holding god knows what. He removed her cape, laid it on the bed of the van, and then laid her face down on top of it. At least she wasn't balled together and cramped up anymore.

“Whaaat?” she finally asked as he used one of those huge mover's straps to secure her prone body between 2 rings on the bed of the van.

“Can't have you rolling around and ruining the merchandise,” he said, slapping her ass to reassure her that she was part of the merchandise. He slid a mover's blanket under her head to cushion her for the ride.

They couldn't have gone more than a few blocks when the van stopped. He released her from the van, and carried her a short distance. It must be very late. There was nothing moving on the street. He removed the straps binding her ankles to her thighs and set her down, leaning her against a streetlight pole, because her numb legs wouldn't hold her up. Then he undid her arm bindings and pulled off her gloves.

What was going on? Was he letting her go? After all her confinement, she was too weak to even walk.

He pulled out her ruined panties from his back pocket and tied them around her right wrist.

What kind of strange game was he playing?

He pulled her forward into the street pole by her bound wrist, and commenced to tie her wrists together with what was left of her panties. He came back around the street pole and pushed his back into hers, forcing her tits on either side of the pole. He lifted her right leg and removed her boot. Then he used one of the hated velcro straps to bind her knees around the front of the post, leaving her securely and heplessly hugging the street pole with her breasts on either side of it. For good measure, he took one of her gloves and forced it over her bound hands, doubly assuring she couldn't free them. As the coup de grace, he taped a piece of paper to her back, its lower edge just hanging over her skirt band. She heard a clicking noise, and he showed her his phone with a picture of her back with the note that read, “Lift up to see if you get lucky.”

That sent a jolt of adrenalin through her, “You, you can't do this to me, you evil pig! My boot! My glove, my cape!”

“I do need something to remember you by,” he smirked, getting into the van.

“I'll get you. I'll...I'll kill you, you sadistic bastard!” She had never threatened to kill anyone in her life. It would break her sacred code, but the words had come out involuntarily.

“That passion is what I really love about you,” he said, driving off and leaving her to the whims of fate.