Some current sexy comics campaigns: Lady Death, Geek Girl, Superheroes After Dark

shevek
Producer
Producer

I just got an email about the latest Lady Death campaign, so I figured I'd expand this into a little announcement about three current
sexy heroine comic Kickstarters now running:

Brian Pulido's 16th Lady Death installment for Coffin Comics is called 'Diabolical Harvest'.
In this story, Lady Death battles a very sexy angelic superheroine called Lady Virtue (she looks a bit like She-Ra, actually).
I believe that at some point in the story they do wind up teaming up against a common enemy.
It features a gorgeous cosplay cover of Lady Death by the one and only Cara Nicole Trujillo.
About 3 weeks left on the campaign, and it's already topped $400K.
Jump on the bandwagon here:

lady death.jpg
lady death.jpg (247.97 KiB) Viewed 451 times

Sam Johnson's long-running Geek Girl series, about a lovely girl who puts on superpowered glasses and fights crime as a sexy geek
in a cute and tight costume, eventually forming a superhero team. Here, Sam offers the brand new issues #10 and #11, plus you can catch up by getting the previous trade paperbacks: 1-4 of the original miniseries, 1-4 of the ongoing series, and the latest TPB compiling 5-9.
The art is by Carlos Granda, whose gorgeous work you may recognize from Arachna..but Carlos had been working on Geek Girl first.
Support the project here - it needs some love and only has two days left!

geek girl variant.jpg
geek girl variant.jpg (207.05 KiB) Viewed 451 times

Arizona's Scott Jones is known on the Internets as "Shade". He's had a series of books out about what the superheroes get into
when they're in the bedroom or after fighting crime. It's definitely an adult book, where you can see Black Cat and Silk getting
it on, or Supergirl and Starfire in compromising positions, or Mrs. Incredible and Elasti-Girl in a bit of sticky peril, or a bit
of the inner workings of Lady Death and Vampirella, and there might be something going between Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Cheetah (?).

I'm not sure how he gets away with using all of these established characters (I mean, the Penthouse Comix characters were all original) but maybe it falls under parody like it does with both Alex Braun and most fetish video producers?
Not sure. But along with some short stories, there are also lots of sexy pinups in this book, and many of them seem to be either very obscure
or lesser known characters, so the illustrations run the gamut.
The campaign seems to be doing well, and there's a week left to throw in:

superheroes after dark.jpg
superheroes after dark.jpg (144.68 KiB) Viewed 451 times

Hope you enjoy looking at these campaigns, and supporting them if you like.
Next, in a few days, I'll post a review of some sexy comics I got from Bad Bug Comics at the recent Comicon in West Virginia.