Abuela Amazona #4

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Enjoying the sensation of the cool night air caressing her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body...her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts threatening to slip out of her tiny black and silver silk bra...her black and silver silk briefs barely hugging the space between her massive shiny bronze thighs...Abuela Amazona soared high above the Capital District of Caracas. Her brown eyes moved from side to side in the slits of the black and silver silk mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair as she observed the virtually empty streets of what was regarded as the city's entertainment centre..filled with many restaurants, cinemas, threatres and clubs.

"The Chief was correct about El Club De Baco...It looks like there is a party in progress" said the Big Breasted Superwoman of Venezuela as she descended towards the ground.

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
AAN04Cover.jpg
AAN04Cover.jpg (79.43 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A Superheroine in Venezuela should be taking care of Maduro , so the people won't starve
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think the people starve before Maduro too... and Venezuela is the southamerican economy that had the high increase this year. Ahhh... that's why there is no any mainstream chanel talking about the country now.

I'm not justifying any dictatorship... but we could talk about others like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and all the African warlords and dictators bought by the multinationals companies that operate there... Whatt do you think about the exploited minors extracting Coltan, for a miserable wage? They're also starving as half of African people.

I always have the feeling that there only"Lefty" dictators.