The Beauty of Gemstones & The Man Who Desired Them All

A darker, full bodied blend.
Asmodeus
Neophyte
Neophyte

Spoiler
Preamble: This story is a part of an ongoing roleplay between myself and my partner. The line breaks are there to indicate where within the narrative it switches authors.
Chapter One: Innocent Examination

Clipboard in hand, Dr. Faust carefully read over his new patient's medical records as he navigated the pristine hallways of Justice's Sanctuary Hospital. Funded and built by the SMPS (Specialized Medical Professionals For Supers), this building was one of many hospitals scattered across the country created for the sole purpose of providing special medical treatment to Superheroines. Those blessed with superpowers often had physiology that made it outright impossible for normal hospitals to treat them with what they had equipped. Many Superheroines possessed skin impervious to needles or bodies that deviated wildly from typical human anatomy. In addition to these problems, there was also the issue of privacy. They needed to not only keep their former identity a secret, but also the source of their power that resided deep with their fertile wombs. The security of a normal hospital wouldn't be enough to stop any Supervillain of the mad scientist variety from hacking their systems and obtaining sensitive information. It was for these reasons that the government created the SMPS.

The screening process for obtaining a position within SMPS was incredibly strict, but thanks to his hard work and family connections, he was able to land his dream job. The beautiful Superheroines who he idolized from beyond those glowing glass screens were finally within his reach. Thinking about it made him feel giddy with excitement. He once again flipped through the medical papers on his clipboard, greedily devouring the information presented before him.

Superhero Alias: Bolt

Birth Name: Sofie Jones

Height: 165 Centimeters

Weight: 50 Kilograms

Power Core Type: Elemental | Lightning

The documents contained a wealth of confidential information on his patient, most of it dedicated to clinically detailing out the specifics of her powers and past medical history. To his slight disappointment, the papers presented zero information on her breast and butt size. It was to be expected, but still left him with a feeling of dissatisfaction.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity of walking, he arrived at the entrance of where his patient was waiting for him. She was going to be the first Superheroine he will have the honor of helping since being transferred here. A newbie Superheroine for a newbie doctor. Feeling a bit self-conscious, he straightened his white coat and adjusted his glasses in an effort to make himself as presentable as possible. First impressions were very important. Once he was satisfied with his adjustments, he knocked on the door and entered to greet his new patient.

“Good day, Bolt. I'm Dr. Faust. It's an honor to meet you.” he said, offering a smile and a handshake as he extended his hand towards her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting awkwardly on the stiff bed, Sofie Jones fidgeted as she awaited the doctor coming for her inspection. Like many heroines, she needed to have frequent checkups, both to make sure that she didn't have any lasting injuries from her fights and to make sure that her unique biology was not any cause for concern. She was still getting used to the power core within her womb, occasionally throbbing with power. Regular checkups were to be expected.

Sofie trained hard to earn the right to have her powers and stand among the heroines that she idolized. Her implantation was the proudest moment of her life. Even if it did mean that things would be different for her. The power core nestled within her womb was a new weakness to always be mindful of, despite its potential.

It was strange that any sexual partners that she may want will need to be screened by the government and that she will need to allow someone to inspect her most intimate places regularly. At least it's normally protected by a magical barrier.

She jumped to her feet as the door opened. A young-looking doctor entered the room, hand outstretched. "Hello Dr. Faust. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sofie said, formally and trying to keep the awkwardness from her voice. Clasping his hand with a slightly-too-tight grip, she gave a firm, forced shake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Your chart stated your power was Lightning, but with a grip like that I'm beginning to suspect you might have super strength as well.” As much as he wanted nothing more than to keep indulging himself in the softness of her palm, he released his grip, realizing that not doing so might make her wary of him. It was important that he build up her trust in him. He was her doctor after all.

“Now that introductions are out the way, let's begin your check up. Please sit back down for now.”

Albert wheeled over a portable blood pressure machine that had been previously standing off to the side and placed it next to her. Since her body was normal in both size and shape, the machine was a similar model to the ones found in regular hospitals. The only real difference was that this one was designed to take a direct hit from an EMP. An useful feature that protects it from any accidental discharges created by stressed out or inexperienced Supers with electric powers.

“It's been two weeks since you had your Power Core implanted. How are you feeling? Have you experienced any unusual feelings or pain within your uterus?” He asked as he removed one of the black cuffs hanging from the machine.

Sofie let out a quiet giggle at the joke as she sat up straight, assuming a more formal posture. "I'm sorry, Dr. Faust, I'm just a little nervous. Since I'm a little new to this whole...thing" she says. The doctor seemed well-mannered and gentle, at least on first introductions. She felt a weight lift off her shoulders. With everything new inside her, she wasn't sure if she could handle one that's cold and professional.

Following his instructions, she lay back on the bed, holding her arm out for the machine. Her heart beat faster as he wheeled out the machine, a little nervous around electronics ever since she fried her phone after watching a scary video on YouTube. It was safe to assume that it was safe for her to use, at least.

His question forced her to pause, cheeks flushing red as he asked the embarrassing question. "Y-yes. It sort of...pulses every once in a while. Makes my fingertips tingle with power each time it does and..." Sofie averts her eyes, staring away from him as she forces out the rest of the words. "I-It can get a little stimulating, sometimes. Not that it affects my abilities!" she quickly says, afraid that he might take her off the roster.

“Stimulating? How so?” Albert asked, his voice ripe with concern. Of course, he already knew what she was talking about. The stimulation she was referring to was one of the top five most common symptoms newly implanted Superheroines experienced and was perfectly normal. His reasons for asking were simply so he could continue enjoying the embarrassed expression she was making. If he could, he would have loved to have snapped a picture of her for his collection. It was such a shame phones weren't allowed past the lobby. This was for obvious security reasons, but that didn't stop it from being a nuisance.

Clearing his thoughts, he started adjusting the blood pressure cuff on her arm and began staring at the monitor scanning her vitals with an intense look. Something to always look out for in any Superheroine who manipulated electricity was irregular heartbeats. A heart arrhythmia could be a sign of a defective Lightning Elemental Power Core interfering with the electrical pulses of the heart. This had the potential to lead to death if left untreated. And for a newly implanted Superheroine like her, it was incredibly important that it was caught early on before it caused any damage. Thankfully, her vitals were good.

She paused, clearing her throat before she continued. "It makes this...pulse that makes...the nerves inside me tingle..." Sofie says, slowly. Her eyes darted about the room, looking everywhere but the doctor's face. Her free hand moves around rapidly, struggling to express the words she was too shy to say out loud. It's like...something is rushing through me, up my...my..." at the next pause, her voice reached a higher pitch, though she forced herself to keep talking steadily. "I'm sorry, Dr. Faust. It's quite embarrassing for me to say out loud." Sofie's heart rate remained high, though she forced herself to look him in the eyes and be honest. Implantations are never easy and she had to be up front with him if she wanted to get the right sort of treatment. "The stimulation feels like...my clit is being played with. Sometimes, it’s little tickles. Others, it's more intense. And pleasurable. One time, it felt like...my vagina was being completely stimulated. I-I nearly came." Having finally managed to be honest, she looked away.

Having something so sexual inside her bothered her. That her womb was suddenly incredibly important to her existence and that the source of her powers could randomly turn her on and even leave her a gasping, sopping mess is something that she was not even close to being used to.

Listening to her honest words, Albert found himself enthralled by what she had revealed to him. There was a world of difference between reading a dry clinical definition from a scientific document and having a real-life Superheroine describe the phenomenon to him. He could almost picture it, the sight of her juices dripping from her trembling loins and sticking to her inner thighs as she tried her best to endure the pleasure being stimulated inside her. His own heart was beginning to quicken as his mind debased itself in its sick imagination. An urge deep within him arose. One that was primal in nature and commanded him to act upon it.

It took him a few seconds to realize he was staring at her. Thankfully, she had turned away from him, no doubt in order to hide her embarrassment from him. He silently berated himself for losing focus. His inattentiveness had created a tiny awkward gap of silence. Cultivating a comfortable environment for patients was one of the responsibilities that every doctor held. She had opened up to him and now it was his turn to reassure her with his knowledge.

“That must have taken a lot of courage to say,” He stated in a soothing tone. “Thank you for answering honestly. I know it must be embarrassing for a young lady like you to have to explain such intimate details to someone you just met, but it helps me diagnose whether or not your Power Core is functioning as it should. And good news, it is.”

Albert unstrapped the black cuff from her arm and hung it back on the machine. “What you experienced was something known as Sudden Estrus Xenocryst. It's a common symptom that occurs shortly after a Power Core has successfully bonded with a Superheroine. The Power Core inside you is constantly filling every nook and cranny of your body with its Mana. Since you haven't completely acclimated to its presence yet, this caused excessive Mana to accumulate within your sexual organs and simulate them from within.”

Taking the stethoscope looped over his neck in both hands, he gingerly placed the two rubbery tips into each ear and gave the circular flat piece at the end a light tap.

“There's nothing to worry about. It usually takes about three to four weeks once implanted for the S.E.X to die down. It's already been two weeks for you so give it another two and it should disappear.”

The shame and embarrassment built as the silence seemed to drag on for an eternity. Her cheeks burned as she pictured him shaking his head in disappointment at her weakness, that her Power Core was somehow defective and she would have to live like this forever. Memories of her bent over in an empty hallway, gasping as her crystal suddenly acted up flashed through her mind. Unbidden, her bare thighs rubbed against each other, hips slowly shifting as they moved.

One hand slowly drifted over her chest, hand clenched over her pounding heart as she waited for him to tell her what was happening to her. His answer, given in a soothing voice calmed her down, feeling as if a weight was being lifted from her shoulders.

"That's good to know, Dr. Faust." she replied, sitting up as he removed the cuff from her. "I-I suppose that having such a powerful object implanted in...my womb would have that kind of effect on me." Sofie was blindsided when they told her, on the completion of her training, that she would receive her powers through a crystal implanted within her womb. She had assumed that it would come from something like an injection or radiation beam or whatever sci-fi method seemed appropriate, not an immensely powerful crystal nestled in her most intimate of places.

"I wish they told me more about what to expect with the implantation, beyond how the procedure was going to go. I guess it's a good thing that I'm not going to be appearing in public for a few more months. And I can probably be more open that I'm experiencing it when I'm training. I'm sure the trainers would understand what's happening to me." The doctor seemed completely understanding and his gentle explanations filled her with assurance that all was well within her newly changed body, strange as it was.

Her own mentor, a fellow Lightening Core Heroine did seem to be fully aware, now that she thought of it. That woman always gave a smirk whenever Sofie felt S.E.X start up, probably sensing the mana coursing through her body. The thought of it made Sofie's cheeks flush a deeper red as she connected the dots. Her hands gripped her white costume in frustration, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

Albert once again found himself drawn in by the tantalizing sight of her flush cheeks. The vulnerability she displayed before him was different from the typical sensationalized way the mainstream media often depicted weakness in Superheroines. While the media loved to shower successful Superheroines with praise and admiration for their selfless deeds, they were just as eager to publicly humiliate them for any perceived failings. Anything that damaged their perfect image of being an unshakable pillar of justice was ruthlessly mocked.

His career has allowed him to be privy to knowledge that no publication could even dream of obtaining. The genuine emotion Bolt was expressing was a stark contrast to the carefully curtailed masks Superheroines were forced to wear in every interview or speech they participated in. It hasn't even been an hour since he officially started this job and he has already managed to become a little closer to fully understanding these wonderful Goddesses. This made him even more excited for all the things he was going to learn going forward.

“I understand you're frustrated, but you really shouldn't take it out on your costume. Those things were designed for marketing opportunities, not durability,” he jokingly stated as he gently pressed the flat end of the stethoscope onto her chest. “But seriously, you shouldn't let this stress you out. I'm sure they wanted to tell you, but simply couldn't at the time. The existence of Power Cores is a tightly kept secret so they could only start divulging information on it until after your procedure. It's not ideal, but that's unfortunately the way it is.”

He gave her an exasperated sigh before continuing.

“Enough about that. Let's focus on finishing your check up. I bet a big upcoming Superheroine like you have other places you need to be. Now, do me a favor and take a couple of deep breaths for me.”

Sofie nodded meekly, still recovering from the embarrassment. Even if she was as skilled at hand-to-hand combat and had honed a sharp tactical mind over her years of training, there were some things that she just wasn't prepared for. Things like the nature of Power Cores and even S.E.X were not included in the lectures. Instead, it was physical training, public relations and a host of classes meant to help aspiring heroines make the most of the powers they were training to be implanted with and to keep their public images as clean as possible.

She gave a surprisingly girlish giggle at his joke, releasing her costume and allowing him to press the stethoscope onto her chest and observe. Her body was as close to flawless as health goes. No major physical issues like asthma or anything that might compromise her physical strength was present. The heroines have strict standards when it comes to their health.

"Yes, Dr. Faust, I wouldn't want to waste the outfitter's good work, after all! And I'm sure it would be expensive if it needed to be replaced so soon." Most heroines had costumes made by a tailor hired specifically for them. They would be able to give sketches or references for the tailor to do the rest. She paused as he continued. "If a villain found out...and realized how to take advantage of the source of our powers, it would be incredibly dangerous for all of us, frustrating as this is." she replied gravely, and with a hint of fear in her voice.

"It's just more training and practice for me and my powers. I need to look good when I debut, right?" she replied, much more excited. She took a deep breath as he asked, chest rising closer to his face as she set up straight and unconsciously arched her back in the process.

“Of course. First impressions are everything.”

Albert managed to retain his calm demeanor as she innocently presented her womanly assets to them. Modest in size when compared to other Superheroines such as Gravity Rush, her breasts had a lovely pear shape and were ripe for groping. Her nipples could be seen poking through the fabric of her loosened costume, proudly displaying themselves for the world to see. He briefly wondered what were the chances of her costume completely slipping off and revealing her pink little buds to him.

Taking a deep breath along with her, he wisely decided to focus his attention on his work. The examination didn't take very long. As expected of a Superheroine, she was in peak physical condition. Satisfied, he removed the stethoscope off her chest and hung it back over his neck.

“Everything checks out. You can pull your costume back up now,” he walked over to a nearby table holding an assortment of medical supplies. After a bit of rummaging, he approached Bolt again, this time wearing a pair of light blue gloves. “This will be the last thing we'll do for today's check up. I will need to perform a vaginal examination. It shouldn't be painful, but it will feel a little uncomfortable. At any time you want me to stop please don't hesitate to ask. Do you understand?”

Sofie blushed when she realized how she might have seemed to him, with her hastily put on costume sliding off a shoulder. Surrounded by so many women, she had gotten used to being more relaxed with the way she was dressed. Her nipples, hardened in the cool air of the lab were clearly poking through the thin, white fabric, some pinkness being visible through her top. She recoiled, almost about to cover herself before she recovered and acted as her training dictated, acting as if nothing was amiss.

She adjusted her top, pulling it back up her shoulder. "Sorry about that, Dr. Faust. I...was a little lax with my costume this morning." She apologized, clearing her throat. Her modesty, however, seemed utterly meaningless as he asked for the final exam. "R-right...the vaginal exam..." This was the moment where she wished that she had a female doctor. As much of a gentleman as Dr. Faust was, this still felt incredibly vulnerable...and scandalous for her.

Moving herself back to lay back on the bed, Sofie slowly pulled her shirt up to her navel, revealing lightly toned abs from intense physical training and a pair of elastic shorts, enough to keep her modesty. Her thumbs hooked over the hem of her pants, pulling them down halfway, revealing the slowly growing stubble over her pubic area, shaved during her implantation. Eyes wide with focus, Sofie paused, blushing even more intensely, gritting her teeth with discomfort. Granted, this was a necessary inspection, with her Power Core's state needing to be assessed. There was no doubt that she needed to do this. Forcing herself, she pushed her pants down her hips and eventually off her legs.

Over her lower lips was the magical barrier erected to prevent someone from reaching deep inside her. It was a translucent purple, distorted with crackling electricity. With a trembling hand, she slid a finger over it, dispelling the barrier. "R-ready, doctor..."

“Thank you. And remember, at any point you want me to stop, please tell me.” Albert reiterated. Outwardly, he remained focused and dedicated to completing his duties as a medical professional. He would, however, be lying if the sight of her exposed vagina didn't excite him. With her barrier dissolved, this left her most precious spot completely defenseless and open for him to freely examine as much as he pleased. Despite her obvious discomfort, she still willingly bared herself to him, a decision he was certain wasn't an easy one. This was the type of trust only a doctor and patient could have.

Using his left hand, he carefully separated the labia using his thumb and index finger, revealing her pink depths. It was beautiful. To think he would have the chance to be this intimately close to a Superheroine was astonishing to him. This was far better than any of those 'authentic' pictures of nude Superheroines he regularly studied on shady websites. Before him was the real deal. What he would give to be able to feel her insides with more than just his hands.

Clearing his thoughts, he continued his examination. Bolt was putting her trust into him by allowing him to view such a wonderful sight. It would be in his best interest to not betray her.

He gently inserted the gloved index and middle finger of his right hand, pausing briefly to observe her behavior before rotating his palm ninety degrees. His two fingers pressed against the soft walls of her vagina as they felt around for any irritated areas or sores caused by her body trying to reject her Power Core.

To Sofie, this was horribly embarrassing. With her legs spread, the doctor could see her nearly untouched pink sex completely, something she only allowed in when she was implanted with her Power Core. She had some comfort with her barrier hiding her nudity to a limited extent but now, with the state she was in, there was nothing left to protect her modesty. This wasn't anything near what she had in mind when she chose to become a heroine!

"Y-yes, Doctor..." she said, wishing that she could curl up and disappear from his clinical gaze. At least, to her, he seemed entirely professional, interested only in seeing if her body was acclimating well to the implantation. She jolted as his left hand touched her labia, suppressing a whimper as she allowed herself to be touched. Her lips spread open, revealing her channel to him. Sofie's hands gripped the bed, struggling to ask him to stop, to get out of the room but she had no choice.

She hissed as two of his fingers slid into her. Despite the vaguely sexual discussion she had before, she wasn't aroused in the slightest. His fingers forced their way into her body, more uncomfortable than anything. At the very least, it wasn't as painful as the implantation feeling like it was ripping her body in two. She closed her eyes, trying to mentally escape from the room until he slowly rotated his hand, sliding against her incredibly tight walls.

By some incredible misfortune, his fingers drifted right over what she had privately discovered to be her g-spot, pressing right over it. In an instead, pleasure arced up her body from the bundle of nerves. Without meaning to, her hips slammed forward, forcing his fingers deeper inside her as she let out a quiet moan.

Sofie's heart stopped, hands covering her mouth as she stared wide-eyed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, Dr. Faust! I didn't...I didn't mean to!" she squeaked, even as her vagina trembled around his fingers and as it began to glimmer with arousal.

“There is no need for you to apologize. You did nothing wrong.”

The temptations her body was presenting him were beginning to become increasingly more difficult to resist. Despite her obvious lack of any sexual experience, there was a certain eagerness to the way her vagina tighten around his fingers. Even through his gloves, he could feel her velvet walls moisten in anticipation like a hungry beast salivating at the thought of being filled. Her body was instinctively craving for more pleasure and he wanted nothing more than to oblige it.

Maybe he could 'accidentally' brush against her sensitive little spot again? Thoughts of seeing her lithe form dancing before him filled his mind and caused his manhood to stir. Once again, his more primal desires threatened to over take him. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and began internally reciting a mantra he practiced to calm himself down.

Keep it professional. Keep it professional. Keep it professional. Keep it professional. Keep it professional.

The last thing he needed was to earn himself a permanent vacation in a prison cell because he wasn't able to resist the siren call of a Superheroine's alluring body. He was her doctor. And as her doctor, she was trusting him to not take advantage of her while she was in her most vulnerable state.

"Everything seems to be healthy so far. Next, I need to check the condition of your uterus,” Albert gently pressed against her lower abdomen with his left hand. “I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but please don't hesitate to speak up if the exam becomes too much for you.”

Pushing deeper inside her, his two fingers came into contact with the soft entrance of her uterus. As he did with the inner walls of her vagina, he felt around for any signs of Power Core rejection, lightly pushing against her entrance in order to better inspect it for abnormalities.

Sofie's hands moved to cover her entire face, the skin beneath her palms feeling like it was on fire. His invading fingers were uncomfortable, to be sure, yet there was something primal inside her that made her crave more, too. Everything from his slow, methodical movements to the little twitches before he moved on only stoked the flame. Yet, to her, it was clear that it was simply a biological response. An unwelcome one, though. Her breathing became labored as a dull ache of pleasure built between her legs, unwanted.

"Y-yeah..." she panted, unsure of what to say or do. This was far, far beyond what she had mentally prepared for. And all the heroines, even the most powerful and famous ones spend time in the lab, legs spread and completely vulnerable as a doctor invades their most intimate depths to inspect their power cores? Sofie couldn't believe it. All the poise and grace from those women seemed fake to her as she resisted the urge to roll her hips into his fingers once more.

"I didn't expect this to be so...intimate, Dr. Faust. I hope it is not too awkward for you." she spoke, quietly, trying to seem professional despite having his fingers sinking deeper and deeper into her body. The ache inside her grew stronger, as his fingers slid over more and more of her moist, sensitive flesh.

At the announcement that he was going to inspect her uterus, she cringed, hands clenching over her face. The intense, painful pleasure of being implanted was still fresh in her mind, as her mentor's hand slid up her channel, pried her cervix open and forced the crystal deep inside her in a blossom of agony. The ache as the Power Core seated itself within her and pumping Mana through her sex followed soon, after. The climax that rocketed through her body then came as an unannounced surprise.

Nodding, she consented. "I-I'm okay, doctor. Please...finish the inspection." As soon as his finger brushed against her cervix, a thrill raced up her spine. It seemed much more than simple fear. This feeling was more frantic, more intense. As if her body itself knew that letting anything inside was incredibly dangerous, that she would never be more vulnerable. Her thighs trembled as he lightly pushed against it.

“Don't worry. We're almost finished.”

Sliding his fingers out of her moist depths, Albert took a moment to examine them. Fascinated by the sight, he pressed his index finger and thumb together before separating them again, creating a sticky strand of her excitement to form between the two fingers. Medical procedure dictated that his gloves needed to be properly disposed of once they have come in contact with bodily fluids. This was for obvious sanitation and health reasons, but he couldn't help himself from feeling that doing so was a waste. A Superheroine's fluids were something to be prized, not tossed away with the rest of the biohazards.

Unfortunately, he had no way of preserving his gloves without arousing suspicion. That would have to be a project for a later date.

“The only thing left now is to examine the inside of your uterus. Once that's done, you'll be free to go.” Albert explained as he removed his gloves with practiced ease and dropped them in a blue bin marked with a skull. He gave the gloves one last disappointed look before directing his attention onto his medical supplies. Donning a fresh set of gloves, he returned to Bolt, this time holding a strange device. It looked to be a sizable metallic cylinder. One end was narrowed to a rounded tip, giving it an oddly phallic appearance. The other end was flat and was fitted with a small touch screen.

“This is a Core Optic Cable Kit. I know it looks kind of questionable, but it's actually a highly advanced machine designed to record the inside of an uterus with minimal discomfort using thin appendages made of Nitinol alloy,” To demonstrate, he tapped on the screen, causing the rounded tip to open up and a swarm of miniature metal tentacles to sprout from its entrance. “As I've said numerous times before, if it becomes too much to handle, please tell me.”

Taking a moment to lubricate the C.O.C.K with a specialized lotion, Albert slowly inserted the dildo-like device inside her already wet vagina. It filled her inch by inch until most of its body was comfortably inside her and the tip was practically kissing her cervix.

“Are you ready?”

He activated the C.O.C.K and the artificial tentacles inside sprang to life, easily infiltrating the most sacred part of her body.

Sofie fought a wave of unwanted disappointment as the fingers slid out of her, that small part of her wishing that he would keep going. She knew that she had to make sacrifices to become a superheroine, that was a given but she did wish that, at some point, she would want to have some romance in her life, be it a dashing man she saves or maybe even a fellow heroine. Romance for supers was always difficult. Men were rare thanks to their inability to be implanted and women had to keep their power cores in mind at all times. She was warned that the character of man can influence the way his cum can interact with the power core and most men may corrupt the cores and the lives of unwitting Superheroines. That's why she had to protect herself.

She was broken from her thoughts as he held his gloves up to his face. The embarrassment nearly stopped her heart. as she watched him inspect the strands of arousal clinging to his gloves. No doubt, he was simply making sure that all was well but to stare at that part of her...was incredibly uncomfortable to her. She nearly begged him to stop but she couldn't let her qualms get in the way of her wellness and bit her tongue. It felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders as he threw the gloves away, disposing of the evidence.

His return with the machine aroused her suspicion. It looked like some kind of insane toy made by a deviant, with its screen and rounded tip. Hadn't she been invaded enough today? Her horror only grew worse as he activated the tip, making the head split open into tiny tentacles. In an instant, her powers responded to the smallest impulse, returning her barrier to her sex.

"Oh!" Sofie gasped, looking down at it, struggling to force her hand back down to the glowing barrier. "It's just...a little intimidating to look at, Dr. Faust." She pressed her fingers against the barrier, feeling it bend inwards slightly before dispelling it. A drop of arousal oozed from her labia.

Sofie spread her legs wider to prove that she was willing. "I'm...I'm ready" she lied, grateful that he was at least lubricating the tip. She tensed her body as its cool head pressed into her, eyes screwed shut and hands gripping the bed. This was...it was so much bigger than anything she's felt before and it was so much more intense. Groans of pleasure left her mouth as she arched her back, face pointed at the ceiling as some drool built at the corner of her gaping mouth. She was fully aware of each inch splitting her open wider and wider until it finally pressed against her cervix. Once again, that feeling hit her like a truck only stronger. Sweat built on her skin as her heart hammered faster and faster. An aching throb, in time with her heart began to radiate from her Power Core.

It was like nothing she felt before. The fear, the pleasure, the arousal. Sofie's mind was overwhelmed by the fear, arousal and pleasure far beyond the point of being able to speak.

As the C.O.C.K. was activated, the tentacles easily slid through her cervix, infiltrating the uterus. To Sofie, it felt as if her soul, her very being was being invaded by snakes, worming around her essence. On the screen, the purple crystal throbbed rapidly, surrounded by light purple fluid, more viscous than its host's arousal. Like every successfully implanted heroine, threads of raw energy anchored it into the flesh of her uterus and through her fallopian tubes, allowing the flow of mana through her body.

Thanks to the tentacles, that same purple liquid, essentially raw mana oozed out of Sofie, pooled between her legs, making a small puddle.

All of it was too much for her. It was like no penetration ever felt. The tentacles felt like they were up in her heart, her mind, slithering through pleasurable flesh, deeper than any physical interaction.

Her thighs trembled as her walls fluttered intensely around the C.O.C.K. bringing an orgasm racing through her if it went on for much longer.

“You're doing well,” Albert stated in a smooth, calming tone. “Just try to relax. It'll be over soon.”

Her reaction to the C.O.C.K far exceeded his expectations. He stared in utter fascination as her very being was overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations being forced upon her. It excited him in a way that was unmatched by all the countless videos and drawings of Superheroines he frequently indulged in. The scene before him was something only he had the privilege of witnessing. Nobody else will ever have the opportunity to see Bolt at her most vulnerable and that made this moment all the more precious to him.

Shifting his attention back to his work and away from his growing erection, he watched the progress of the tentacles tasked with examining her uterus. Although the screen on the C.O.C.K was smaller than what the average smartphone had, the astonishing high quality of the video feed made this flaw forgivable. Visually, everything looked normal. The uterus itself was healthy and her Power Core sported no obvious defects. As with all Lightning Elemental Cores, it resembled that of a finely cut amethyst. Even when submerged within a sea of purple Mana, its brilliant color managed to make it stand out. A beautiful Core for a beautiful Superheroine.

While the main tentacle recorded every inch of her uterus, the other tentacles wiggled about as they gathered other important information.

Temperature.

Mana density.

Volts.

Vibrations.

The whole process only took about a minute. Said minute has already passed and yet his finger continued to hover over the screen, frozen in place. He glanced away from the prompt to retract the tentacles and found himself mesmerized by her twitching figure. His breathing became heavier as he realized something; she was nearing orgasm. Would it really be so bad to let it happen? If he were to stop the tentacles now, that would only leave her unsatisfied and without release. And it wasn't like he was forcing this pleasure on her. This was simply a natural reaction caused by the C.O.C.K. He wasn't doing anything wrong by allowing nature to take its course.

Albert waited with barely contained anticipation for the moment her body surrendered to the relentless pleasure assaulting her.

Sofie was only dimly aware of the soothing words the doctor was telling her. Instead, she was struggling with all her might against the inevitable orgasm building deep within her. She just really, really didn't want to let him watch her unravel, to let this professional see her devolve from a proud heroine to the screaming, mewling wreck she knew she was going to become.

The last vestiges of her rational mind knew that, unless she wanted to undergo this embarrassing procedure a second time, she had to let him finish it now. The rest of her was split in an ever-growing rift of wanting it more than anything and the polar opposite, wanting to rip the C.O.C.K. out of her. Ultimately, all she could do was ball her fists as her back arched, letting the pink stiffened peaks of her nipples press against her top, making them easily visible under the white fabric.

"D-doctor...doctor, p-please..." she moaned out, wanting to complete the sentence. Her eyes were screwed shut as she felt her will crumbling, as the pressure building inside her was too much to bear.

On the screen, her uterus seemed to shudder, contracting as she screamed incoherently in an unwanted orgasm. The amethyst-colored crystal sparked and pulsed, almost in anger as the mana within churned. The readings rose, though not to dangerous levels.

Sofie's mind went blank as her body held still, almost like a statue as her vagina clenched down hard on the invading machine. Her thighs trembled ever-so-slightly as a gush of pale fluid raced between her thighs. Then, seconds later, a torrent of purple-colored mana followed suit, the thick fluid having no trouble bursting out from her sex at first, despite the obstruction. Soon after, it oozed out, gathering in a pool under her.

Her screams were quickly broken into desperate gasps as she slowly sank down, flat on the bed, practically catatonic. "Dr. A-Albert..." she muttered, slowly gathering her wits through the haze of the afterglow.

Magnificent. There was something indescribably exhilarating about the way she surrendered herself to pleasures of the flesh. No matter how hard she clenched her fists or fought back the mounting pressure inside her, the best she could accomplish was delay her orgasm. Even a Superheroine could be reduced to a panting mess when subjugated to enough pleasure. Of course, this scenario was only possible because Bolt had allowed him access to her deepest, most vulnerable part of herself. If he had been a villain seeking to ravage her, his efforts would have been thwarted by the barrier between her legs.

“It's OK. Just relax.” Albert calmly spoke. As she rode out her orgasm, he retracted the tentacles back inside the C.O.C.K and carefully slid the device out of her. It came out with a wet plop, followed by another flood of light purple fluid that spilled out from her twitching nether lips.

Moving back to his medical supplies, he placed the drenched C.O.C.K into a yellow tray. Like all medical equipment, it was mandated that it needed to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. He would do that later. For now, the mess Bolt had created during the exam needed to be addressed. He took out a couple of towels from the cabinet above and held them out to her.

“Good news! Your examination is over and all your readings are within the acceptable range. I'm sorry about how intense that last exam must have felt. Unfortunately, we don't have any other way to safely analyze the state of a Power Core without physically entering the uterus. Once again, I apologize for any undue discomfort I caused. I hope this experience doesn't sour your perspective of Superheroines.”

Sofie's body twitched absently as she came to, feeling horribly embarrassed as she processed her unraveling. The invasive, intensely sexual realities of Superheroine-dom were becoming apparent to the young woman. Her mind raced as random thoughts, imagining more experienced Superheroines laying on the same bed, groaning as their mana leaked out of them in orgasmic bliss. Her reconciling the two was difficult.

The C.O.C.K. retracted from her, sending a final wave of shudders from her body as it gave an almost comical plop. She groaned, feeling as though her connection to her powers had weakened somewhat as another spurt of mana left her sex.

It was with difficulty that she opened her eyes, taking great care to avert her gaze from the C.O.C.K and looking just about anywhere else instead. And Dr. Faust. The towels held out to her forced her back into reality. Her hand stretched out to accept them, hesitantly. "Thank you, Dr. Faust." she said, quietly. "I-It's necessary, right? To inspect the Power Core. I guess...well...power does have its price. And this is...it could be worse. I think?"

She barely held her composure as she saw the slowly spreading puddle of mana and her fluids intermingling before her. At once, she wanted to scream and sob, to curl up into a ball and disappear from the world. Despite that, she got up, struggling to her feet, and began wiping herself down in a strangely mundane affair. She rubbed the towel over her thighs, removing the purple fluid glistening between them before her barrier went up. Wordlessly, she wiped the bed down, trying not to look at the doctor.

“Bolt, I understand you must be feeling a bit conflicted about your career path as a Superheroine. The power you have received has come at the cost of your dignity and freedom. This will not be the only time you will be required to have your Power Core examined. As a symbol of justice, it is imperative that you are always in your top form. I can't guarantee you will become completely accustomed to these invasive exams or the hardships that will naturally come about from pursuing this path, but I want you to know that I greatly appreciate that you have chosen to become a Superheroine. And I'm sure once you go out there in the world and show everyone your courage, you'll be too swamped with fan mail and love to let embarrassing moments like this slow you down.”

Unlike his usual more relaxed tone, his words were filled with almost unrestricted passion. He couldn't help himself. Although he did enjoy seeing Bolt in such a vulnerable state, he felt compelled to help lift her spirits up. Superheroines were more than simply pretty women with superpowers. They were beacons of light that shined with an unparalleled beauty. That beauty came from their relentless determination and desire for justice. Even against all odds, they still fought with everything they had till the very end. This was a kind of beauty only a small handful of women were capable of possessing.

A Superheroine always rises back up after falling. He was sure in time Bolt would gain the confidence needed to embody that aspect of Superheroines like the rest of her fellow sisters.

"Sorry, got a little carried away there," Albert said with an awkward laugh. "Once you finish cleaning yourself, you're free to go. Just don't forget to see the receptionist to schedule your next appointment."

Sofie paused as he began his speech, halting her slow, barely-there cleaning efforts to listen. At first, she was doing so out of professional courtesy, needing to make sure that she understood everything that he was telling her. Then, as her wide, glistening purple-tinged eyes locked with his, it was out of genuine interest and appreciation for his encouragement. In true Superheroine fashion, she had always made sure to seem ready for whatever challenge came next whether or not she actually was. It carried her this far but it also meant that she received few, if any, words of encouragement.

His outburst lifted a load off her shoulders, a load that had come about after a demeaning and embarrassing inspection. It was a reminder that the path she was on was, truly, one that would let her make a real difference in the world. A wide, genuine smile spread across her face, beaming with pride and happiness. As he apologized, she quickly finished wiping the bed down and grabbed her pants, slipping them back on.

"Thank you, Dr. Faust. I really needed to hear that," she said, wrapping him in a tight hug, not caring about professionalism. "It's been easy to forget that everything that I've been doing was to make a difference in the world, to protect others. Even if it's invasive or if it’s going to be difficult for me to host these powers, it's not for me. It's for everyone else, right? That's why we put ourselves in danger! Her voice had changed in turn, brimming with confidence. "I'm glad you're my doctor. And yes, I'll schedule the next appointment. By then, the public will know about me!"

She released him from the hug and walked to the door, waving goodbye.

“!?”

Before he had a chance to respond to her words of gratitude, Albert suddenly found himself within her loving embrace. Time itself felt as if it had slowed to a crawl as his mind focused all its attention on processing the pleasant sensations it was receiving. He could feel her heavenly mounts pressed against his chest, their softness noticeable even through both her costume and his lab coat. From her blossom he could feel a subtle heat radiating from her that spread to the rest of his body, inflaming his primal urge to tightly wrap his arms around her waist and seek out more warmth from her. He tried his best to mentally block out her presence and concentrate on her words, but the fresh scent of sex drifting off of her made this an impossible task. His mounting lust became increasingly more difficult to hide with each passing second as his manhood grew in size.

To his relief, she soon released her hold on him before his cock could fully harden and reveal his true inner thoughts to her. As she stepped towards the exit, the realization that he should say something to her hit him and he managed to squeeze out a 'Goodbye' as she walked out the door. Left alone, Albert stared blankly into space as he replayed the sensations of her delectable body in his head.

He took a quick glance at his watch. His next patient was scheduled to arrive in about ten minutes. This was more than enough time to use the restroom to calm himself down. He had a long, hard day ahead of him and many beautiful Superheroines in need of examination.