How to humiliate Superheroines in slave lingerie

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

I love the idea of tricking superheroines into slave lingerie, after they get out of the showers and are given the choice of that or buck nudity. But I need some ideas of how to keep humiliating them once they are in the outfits.

I have a great scene where they all get out of the prison showers with their clothing and underwear stolen and they have no choice but to put on very sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie or go nude. So with no choice they meekly comply. Although their leader, already in her new outfit, tries to challenge them on where their clothes are. Only to be told its for security reasons so they can't hide weapons in sturdier panties.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have some "Project-D" scenes in the making where SG is made to play dress-up for the cameras. The worst part is for her is that most of it they found in her secret fantasy wardrobe ...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about this Circe decides to humiliate Wonder Woman by transforming her uniform into slave lingerie or if you want the villainess punished Zatana does it
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

You can always use the extortion idea. Heroine must put on the lingerie at the risk of great harm coming to a loved one held in secret captivity.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Grey goo, symbiote, or charity calendar.