"Supernova 35: Possibilities" is NOW AVAILABLE!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 35: Possibilities" is epic!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1508
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... ibilities/

This blockbuster video features both Supernova and Teen Bat, and in all there are 8 scenes with each heroine battling for her life individually against a villain, as well as battling each other, during this 23 minute extravaganza! SPOILER: In time, we find out that all action is taking place in a simulated environment where Xander can analyze their fighting strengths and weaknesses and develop the perfect trap for Supernova. Not only do the heroines fight in costume, but Supernova also takes on a villain and Teen Bat in sexy civilian clothes. First they are each chloroformed. Then, they are each attacked and rendered topless as they struggle against their opponent! Supernova is strangled with a Novanite garrotte. Teen Bat is crushed in a bearhug. Supernova is also stabbed in civilian guise with a Novanite knife.

Trailer is here:

Don't miss this two heroine blockbuster
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 6 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 6 copy.jpg (650.83 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 55 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 55 copy.jpg (425.21 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg (502.02 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 49 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 49 copy.jpg (442.1 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have to say, I'm really enjoying your newer videos especially this one.

I'm really loving that when the heroines are on their final stretch, they're super sweaty and exhausted. This is such a nice touch. I hope that you do more of this sort of thing in future videos. It would be really great if you could even raise it up a notch so that we can see the heroine's costume develop wet spots and dirt/stains over the course of the episode to really highlight that gritty realism and humiliation.

Great work. Hope to see more titles soon!