Abuela Amazona #16

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"You will listen to my voice. Your famous nipples and areolas are getting very, very hard" said Lucy as she swung a pocketwatch directly in front of the increasingly sleepy brown eyes of the Top Heavy Amazon of Venezuela.

"You must think of my fingers as they play with your super nipples and areolas. Pinching. pulling, squeezing, rotating, stroking, rubbing, brushing. You know you have no wish to resist" instructed Lucy. "YES. MY FAMOUS AND VIRTUOUS NIPPLES AND AREOLAS ARE THE MOST SUPER EROGENOUS IN ALL OF THE BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF VENEZUELA. CONGRATULATIONS MISS DELGADO, THEY ARE NOW YOUR SLAVES. I AM COMPLETELY UNDER YOUR CONTROL" sighed Abuela Amazona, staring sleepily at Lucy as she maintained her heroic pose as the two sorority girls continued brushing her naked huge puffy golden brown nipples and expansive golden brown areolas into heightened states of erotic arousal she had never experienced in her career as the Champion Heroine of Venezuela.

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
AAN16Cover.jpg
AAN16Cover.jpg (11.68 MiB) Viewed 597 times