TerraMizu 2023 tour dates - Southeast

Models available or touring the Southeast area.
Maryland, Delaware, D.C., West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida
terramizu
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Firstly, a major thank you to @MightyHypnotic to allowing myself and other models a place to announce our travels, to continue to thrive in the world we live in <3

Happy new year and I'm super excited to announce my tours for 2023! This is the Southeast portion of my travels and who I'll be touring with:

TERRAMIZU & GIA LOVE
FEBRUARY
13-14: Huntsville AL
14-15: Nashville TN
21-22: Atlanta GA

TERRAMIZU & SCARLETT VENOM
MARCH
15: Charlotte NC

TERRAMIZU & IRENE SILVER
MAY
10: New Orleans LA
20-21: Atlanta GA

TERRAMIZU & GIA LOVE
JULY
5-6: Charleston SC
6-7: Richmond VA
7-8: Washington DC
8-9: Baltimore MD
20: Atlanta GA

TERRAMIZU
AUGUST
9-14: St Petersburg FL (FetishCon)

TERRAMIZU & GIA LOVE
AUGUST-SEPTEMBER
30-5: Atlanta GA (DragonCon)

We'll be available for shoots/sessions. Rates and other info provided upon email inquiry. My Session Girls profile is http://sessiongirls.com/terramizu which will have my reviews and more info about my sessions.
EMAIL [email protected] with the following inquiry:
-Name
-Copy of ID to verify legal adult age (just need to see face, name & birthday, all other info can be omitted at your discretion)
-City (most of the dates for the cities are set for hotel check-in to check-out so please be mindful of available times I can offer on-site)
-Inquiry (session: what scenario/fetish you want performed -/- shoot: provide websites/social media/references of recent models worked with)

Thanks and I look forward to seeing y'all soon :)