Lurker, now poster

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Hey gang! I’m a longtime lurker who finally took the plunge and became a poster.

I’ve been into superheroines since I first read comic books as a kid, but was always disappointed when the hot ones won. I grew up watching U.S.A. Up All Night, Black Scorpion, Silk Stalkings, and sleazy horror films, so any kind of women in skimpy outfits experiencing peril is a home run for me.

I first started purchasing fetish films when I discovered Bluestone’s Silk n Blood. It wasn’t long after that when I got into New Phoenix Filmworks, Heroine Legends and other Cross the Line stuff, then TBFE, Punished Heroines, Rye, NGC and more recently, SHL.

Some of my favorite actresses include Cassidy McWilliams, Kacie Karlsson, Aubrey Sinclair, Emlee Gale, Tiffany Chase, Samantha Bogach, Layla Rylan , Mia Malkova, Halsey Rae and Liv Revamped to name a few. A lot of those may be retired now, so always interested in discovering new actresses.

I’m a leg and ass man so the costumes have to show legs (stockings are fine), I love a good utility belt too. As you might have guessed above, I tend to like superheroines who are more athletic/curvy. I don’t mind if they’re dressed up as “known” characters like Wonder Woman but it is fun to see new superheroines with different costumes.

I enjoy seeing heroines who start out cocky but realize they’re overmatched and then suffer a good beatdown — either because the villain outsmarts them or is just better overall. Costume destruction/forced stripping is a great bonus. I’m much more into the peril and humiliation than the sex scenes.

If anyone has ever read The Hypernaturals by Abnett and Lanning, I absolutely love the design of the Halfshell armor. It’s essentially Iron Man armor, but in bikini form. There are two characters who take in the Halfshell armor, and they’re both really cocky girls who jump into fights they’re not prepared for. I don’t know anything about cosplay armor but if anyone made a costume like that for SHIP videos I would bring a dump truck full of money to their home 😜.

Anyway, happy to be here and looking forward to chatting.
Last edited by PartsUnknown 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome aboard, PartsUnknown. Always room here for more lovers of fine feminine figures in tight heroic apparel. (And men in tight apparel for discerning women/men members as well for a rare change of pace.) If you have any questions, simply contact me or Tallyho here or via PM and we will try our best to answer them, or direct you to others who can.

I'm pleased to see that you have already begun posting. Fresh insights are always appreciated.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well now you've taken the plunge I hope you will plunge more often and become a regular poster.
You probably know how things work but if you need to know anything post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you both!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Welcome, Parts!

You're hitting all the right buttons with the Black Scorpion influence and being a fan of all of these great mainstay SHIP producers.

Thank you so much for hipping everyone, including myself, to the Hypernaturals series. Most people should be familiar with sci-fi and comic writer Dan Abnett (especially our British friends, since Abnett is a mainstay at 2000AD), but I had never heard of the Hypernaturals before, even though it's clearly a series which includes some great-looking heroines in tight costumes, and it's been out for more than a decade! Something surprising: Hypernaturals is not listed anywhere on Abnett's main Wikipedia page or his Wikipedia bibliography page, which is otherwise very long and exhaustive. The series is listed only under "Superhero teams and groups" and "Boom! Studios publications". Big oversight on Abnett fans' part.

I found all 12 issues so I'm going to read it start to finish and report back. (Incentive: the premise is somewhat like Legion of Superheroes, which some of us have been discussing lately on another thread). Much appreciated!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks Shevek! Yeah definitely check it out. It’s a fun series with a lot of Guardians of the Galaxy influence. I think you can get the whole series on Comixology. I wish it continued.