Teela and the Masters of the Universe

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This isn't bad really! I'm not sure why everything is on a Teela kick these days... she's the new sorceress in the cartoons, now she's She-Ra too?.... but I digress, t'is just a fan film afterall.

Pretty fun and well made all and all. Thanks for sharing.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
This isn't bad really! I'm not sure why everything is on a Teela kick these days... she's the new sorceress in the cartoons, now she's She-Ra too?.... but I digress, t'is just a fan film afterall.

Well, if you read the description, its a promo video for the actress trying to get the part in some proposed live action version. I see these occasionally. Some actress also made a promo movie for the first Wonder Woman movie. I'm sure there are a few of these floating around. I actually think the guys did a better job acting than she did. Anything that gets you seen is far game.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Femina wrote:
1 year ago

Well, if you read the description, its a promo video for the actress trying to get the part in some proposed live action version. I see these occasionally. Some actress also made a promo movie for the first Wonder Woman movie. I'm sure there are a few of these floating around. I actually think the guys did a better job acting than she did. Anything that gets you seen is far game.
Oof that's her first mistake then. No one EVER casts anyone campaigning for a role. That seems to be something of a hidden law in filmmaking... though on rare occasion they will cast someone that a loud enough fanbase is campaigning for... even that seems to be rare.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
Oof that's her first mistake then. No one EVER casts anyone campaigning for a role. That seems to be something of a hidden law in filmmaking... though on rare occasion they will cast someone that a loud enough fanbase is campaigning for... even that seems to be rare.
maybe that happens in the b-movie genre or shows like CW shows maybe? Not sure. Its not like this MOTU movie would be some ground breaker. Plus she's wearing way too much clothes. Anyone can do coordinated fight scenes, just look at those gigafreak fight scenes.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Not bad. Production value is good. I like her. Wish they made an alternate version where she lost.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I just found this and I love it! It’s a must see for He-man and sword and sorcery fans!