FOX WOMAN - Rise of the Fox #05

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The Sexy Super She Fox's distraction proved to be the first biggest mistake of her superheroine career and her famous nipples failed to warn her of imminent danger. "Look out!" cried Jade. But the warning came too late. As Fox Woman turned around on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet, Le Quon came up and hit her between her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts with a titanium/aluminum skateboards.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE FOX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY'RE THE SOURCE OF MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN....FEEL DIZZY...I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT..." blurted Fox Woman...making her second biggest mistake...as she staggered away on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet.
"No!!...Stop!!...Help!!...H...HNNN...HNNNN...NNNNNN...NNNNNN" cried Jade before her cries were muffled by Wang clamping a chloroform-soaked cotton cloth over her face.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com
FWROFN5cover.jpg
FWROFN5cover.jpg (236.58 KiB) Viewed 218 times