Ms Marvel #39 Reimagined

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Leodragon
Neophyte
Neophyte

A re-imagining of the events of Ms Marvel (v2) #39 from 2009

---------------------------------------

Karla Sofen sat alone in the interrogation room, her hands securely cuffed to the metal table in front of her.

She stared at her reflection in the one way mirror on the opposite wall, her expression impassive.  She wondered who was standing on the other side , watching her.  No matter, she would find out soon enough.

Karla hadn't wanted to be the new Ms Marvel, not really. But Norman Osborne had a way of asking that was really telling, so she had donned the red and black costume and become a "New Avenger". Laughable, really.

Still, she had to admit as she stared at herself in the mirror, she did rock the costume.  Far better than Danvers ever had, anyway.  It was skintight, skimpy and thoroughly impractical, but she loved the impression it had on teammates and opponents alike.  And the boots, dear god. Thigh high and screaming for attention, just her style.

Her train of thought was broken by the opening of the door behind her.  She watched in the mirror as that bitch Victoria Hand walked into the room, accompanied by a small, mousy woman that Karla did not recognise.  This could be a long day - Victoria's disdain for her was an open secret. That bitch must be loving this.

The mousy woman approached her from behind and carefully secured a soft choker around Karla's neck, fastening it at the back. Karla briefly considered giving the woman a scare, just for kicks, but decided to play nice. For now.

"What the fuck is this?" she asked, pointing her thumbs at the choker as the two women sat down across from her.

Victoria took her time to reply, not-so-subtly asserting her power over the restrained woman.

"That, Dr Sofen, was a gift from our friends at AIM.  A Truth Collar, apparently threaded with Amazonian fibres.  It's remarkably effective for interrogating potential double agents, when torture might be.... counterproductive."

Both women knew that Victoria Hand would have agreed to torture Moonstone without a second's hesitation. Karla supposed that she should be grateful that their paranoid leader had found a softer tool to set his minds at ease.

"So, Dr. Sofen, we need to find out what the hell happened today. Your mission was a complete and utter clusterfuck.  So let's start at the beginning shall we? What happened when you arrived on site?"

Karla could feel a compulsion to speak coming over her, a disconcerting sensation like the need to take a breath.  Here goes nothing, she thought.

"Well, at first, it all went more or less according to plan. I followed Norman's leads to the AIM building in Atlanta and worked my way in. I was getting a good look around their office, but nobody seemed to know what was going on. And then I found the guy in charge.

His name was Reginald Fisher. And he was slick, did his best to take control of the situation. He invited me for coffee in his office, and as instructed I extended the olive branch and explained that Norman - Mr Osborne - wanted to bring AIM into line."

"And how did he respond to that request?"

"He was amused. Pretty much laughed in my face, which pissed me off. But then he explained that he needed to show me something, took me on a little tour of their facility."

"And what did you see, Dr. Sofen?"

"It was some kind of defense suite, located on the roof. There were several satellite dishes,  some weird bits of tech attached to them. I didn't really understand what I was looking at, really."   She noticed Victoria's condescending look, as if saying - of course you didn't sweetie, you're just the hired muscle, leave the thinking to us.  Karla let it slide and carried on.

"But then it got weird. He took me to a dark room, filled with shelves of creepy glowing heads in jars. He began to explain his master plan, how the heads were creating reality, that he had instructed them to throw a meteor at Osborne, blah blah blah.  I wasn't really paying attention, to be honest, I couldn't stop staring at the heads. And he must have taken that chance to act, because I blacked out. He can't have hit me or zapped me, it was completely painless, one moment staring at the heads and the next waking up in......."

Victoria halted her with a raised hand.  "Hang on a second Dr. Sofen. We need to know more about these "heads". What can you tell us?"

Karla stared at her blankly.  "Literally nothing more than I've already told you. As I said, it was in there briefly, he was prattling on and next thing I know I woke up in a lab of some kind."

Victoria looked exasperated but gestured for her to go on.

"I was being held in some kind of bondage machine, my arms and legs held in place by an energy field. You know how those AIM boys love their restraining devices."

Her attempt at humour fell on stony, silent faces. They stared at her, unresponsive.

"It got a bit weird from there.  Can I skip ahead to the relevant parts? " She looked up at Victoria, hating herself for what she was about to say. "Please, Victoria? It's humiliating."

Victoria gave her a thin, cruel smile. "It's important that we get every detail, Karla. You know how Norman is.  And the collar will keep you on track, so don't worry."  Moonstone noticed that it was "Karla" now. The bitch was so transparent.

"Fine. As I said, I was being restrained in a lab, spreadeagled in some weird bondage device.  Fortunately the room was empty, other than for that smug prick Fisher. I suspect he had woken me somehow, as he launched immediately into another monologue.  He apologised for neutralising me, but they had an important mission and it was crucial that I didn't interfere.  He was glad it was me that Norman had sent, not one of the boys, as that would have inevitably ended in violence."

"Why did it not have to be violent with you, Karla?"

Karla blushed, and she saw Hand smirk again.  "Fisher said that I had a reputation. That I was known to be, and I quote, "sex positive"."

Victoria's eyebrows lifted. "Sex positive? Ah, I understand. A whore, basically."  She accentuated the word 'whore', relishing the opportunity to insult Karla to her face.

Karla held her gaze and spoke with an even tone. "A whore..... You know, most of my ex-lovers used that word to describe me. And my father.  He loved to call me that, even when I was a young girl. Until I got the moonstone powers, that is.  After that, he never used that word - or any other for that matter - again."

Karla watched with quiet satisfaction as the two women blanched, as if suddenly remembering that Karla Sofen was a mildly psychotic metahuman with not inconsiderable powers.

"Shall I continue?  Okay then.  Fisher explained that my.... appetites.... meant that he had other methods he could employ to keep me away from the action,  without the need for violence.  He gestured at my restrained body, and for the first time I realised that something didn't feel right.  He explained that special devices had been fitted to the most sensitive parts of my body."

Victoria looked up. "Special devices?"

Karla nodded.  "Apparently inventions of MODOK,. Fisher explained that the theory around AIM was that the guy had a huge head but no body, so he had to invent other ways to satisfy his sexual kinks. If you must know, my 'devices' were a thimble-like cup attached to each nipple and a thin metal rod in each of my pussy and my anus,  It was disgusting, and I told that fucking pervert as much. 

He apologised, but said that he intended to make my time with AIM as 'enjoyable' as he could.   His final act was to fix some kind of helmet to my head.  It had a visor that dropped down and covered my eyes, which was disconcerting at first, but not particularly uncomfortable. And then it began......"

Her voice trailed off, and she stared down at her hands.  After a while, Victoria broke the silence.   "What began, Karla? We need to know."

Karla looked up at the two women. For the first time her voice was quieter, her tone less assured.

"I can't tell you how they worked, I think it must have been sonics or electrical pulses or something. But the headgear buzzed to life and the visor lit up with an array of swirling lights, so I couldn't think straight. The helmet seemed to be tuned into my brain somehow, as I began to have.... thoughts.  Dark thoughts. Dirty thoughts. It was as if I was being prompted to have fantasies, sexual fantasies, so real in my mind that they blurred the line between fantasy and reality .  And the devices........ those bloody devices were communicating with the helmet.  They began to fire up, gently at first, stimulating me just enough each time to keep me on edge, every sensation bringing my fantasies to life, only more so.  The devices on my nipples would send little electric shocks, and the rods in my pussy and ass sent out pulse waves.  It felt was like I getting fucked by the Hulk at times, at others just a gentle caress that left me begging for more. The machine would be just unpredictable enough to keep me wanting more. It must have been reading my vital signs as it seemed to know just when I was about to blow, then it would cool off and build again."

"Did you try to escape, Karla. You knew that Norman was in danger, you must have wanted to warn him?"

Karla gave her a brief, humourless smile.  "Escape? Let me tell you something, Victoria. If you and this mouse woman here ever got an opportunity to experience what I went through in that lab, you would shoot your own mother in the face just to experience another 30 seconds of it.  I don't know just how much of a sick fuck that MODOK was, but he designed a machine that would incapacitate the Phoenix herself.  Believe me.   

Do you have any idea what that's like to have your body and mind entirely controlled by someone, or something, else?  To be so thoroughly dominated and pleasured so intensely that it's almost painful?  I didn't think so. So don't you dare ask me about escape, ever again ." 

Victoria ignored the threat.  Instead, she changed tack.

"And how long did you spend in the thrall of this little machine, Karla?"

"I honestly have no idea. It could have been 10 minutes, it could have been an hour.  I couldn't focus on anything but the assault on my body."

Victoria Hand and the mouse woman exchanged glances. Finally, visibly taking a decision, Victoria leaned forward.

"It was four hours, Karla. At least according to the footage we've secured."

Footage. Of course. That bitch knew all along what had happened, she just wanted to have the satisfaction of making Karla say it out loud.  Karla vowed not to give her opponent the satisfaction of a response, so she waited in silence until Victoria pressed on, disappointed.

"The people at AIM kindly sent us the footage from the lab.  It appears that this Reginald Fisher leaves you for four hours before returning and disconnecting the machines.  You don't appear to be responsive, so he disables the bondage device and puts you over his shoulder. He carries you into a side room, one that apparently doesn't have security cameras. It appears,in fact, that very few people at AIM even knew that this room existed.

So what happened in there, Karla? What went down between you and Fisher until you emerge alone from the room, twenty minutes later?"

Karla took her time to respond, gathering her composure. 

"What happened, Victoria, is that I was done being his little plaything. I played possum when that prick came back, and allowed him to take me into his little bedroom. Fisher probably expected me to be a tamed little pussycat, and I expect that he was already cumming in his pants at the thought of having his way with the famous Ms Marvel.  So you can imagine his surprise when the pussycat was in fact an enraged tiger. I spent quite a lot of time torturing him, and I would do it again after what that fuck did to me. I made him beg, and cry, and plead. And then I blew his fucking head off, Victoria, and incinerated his corpse. No one fucks with my body and mind like that, no one."

Victoria remained silent, intimidated by Karla's cold fury.  She looked at her companion, nodded, and closed her notebook.

"Look, Karla, we're sorry that happened to you.  AIM has corroborated your story.  Fisher's DNA was splattered all over what was left of that room. You sure did a number on that asshole. You'll also be pleased to hear that Norman is alive and well.  The Sentry was his back-up plan, and he diverted the meteor attack without any significant collateral damage. The people at AIM are claiming that Fisher was a lone wolf, and have thrown themselves at Osborne's feet, begging for mercy. They are ours now.  So all's well that ends well, I guess"

She stood up. 

"Look, you know Osborne. He's not a man who tolerates failure, so you might want to keep your head down for a while. I did tell him that you were a bad choice, but for some reason he rates you. Maybe he'll come round, in time."

She followed the mousy woman to the door, showing her out, waiting until she and Moonstone were alone.  She turned to address Karla, their eyes locking together in the mirrored glass. 

"You know Karla, the word I always use to describe you is "slut", not "whore".  We both know what you are, even if Norman doesn't.  He might when he takes a look at this though."   She pointed to a TV screen set into the side wall, and pressed a button on the device in her hand.

Karla saw herself on screen, her arms and legs restrained in the AIM bondage device. The helmet obscured her features but it was obvious that she was screaming, her face contorted with what Karla would have said was pain if she had not known otherwise.  Her body was bucking backwards and forwards, spraying a fine mist of juices from her crotch onto the floor.  On the screen she began to plead incoherently, and Karla's noticed Victoria beaming happily in the mirror as she watched.

"Someone will be along to release you in a while.  Enjoy the show." 

Karla continued to stare dumbly at the TV, not recognising the tortured blonde on screen as she succumbed to yet another shaking orgasm.

xxxxxxxxx

Karla Sofen was on her knees, lovingly massaging and kissing the massive cock, as if worshiping it.  She felt the cock begin to pulse, and knew that he was nearly there. She put the head of the cock in her mouth and pistoned her hand up and down the thick shaft, delighted when she felt his load fill her mouth. She swallowed it, licked the head of the penis clean, and gazed up at him.

"Did I do well, Master?"

Reginald Fisher looked down at his latest recruit.  He nodded. " You did, my pet, very well indeed. Now let me reward you."

He carried her to the waiting bed and fucked her, his powerful hips bucking into her.  She clung on to him, feeling her orgasms build but never break. She worried that she would not be rewarded, and began to mewl. He soothed her, stroking her hair, and as she heard him approach an orgasm of his own he finally groaned the word "totem" in her ear.    

At that cue her mind allowed her body to let go, and she spasmed, her own fluids mixing with his and splattering to the floor.  She lay against him like that as their breathing slowed, filled with a sense of overwhelming contentment. 

He watched her as she got dressed, admiring her long legs as she zippered up each slutty boot.  He had enjoyed recruiting this one. The machines had proven so effective that it had not taken him long to complete the submission and implant the necessary commands. He had marveled at how quickly she had learned to obey the machine, to learn to submit her body and mind and be rewarded with obliterating pleasure. The rumours about her famous libido appeared to be true after all. 

It took the uptight ones a lot longer to learn the lessons, he thought, but they all got there in the end. 

He gave her the details of their next rendezvous and watched her fly off into the night. Within 10 minutes she would be unable to recall this encounter, an absence of memory so complete as to fool even a collar of truth.  But, as the appointed hour approached, she would make her way to an address that she didn't know, unable to explain the urgent compulsion that carried her there.  

She would prove to be a superb recruit, he thought.  An Avenger, no less, even if she was one of the fake ones.  

Not for the first time, he congratulated himself on his brilliance. With 'Reginald Fisher' dead and buried, he was free to move around in the shadows, to use his growing army of agents to bring Norman Osborne to his knees.   

He looked at his watch. Five minutes to ten, not much point in getting dressed.  He cleaned himself up and waited naked on the bed.  At ten on the dot, a knock on the door and he beckoned his guest to enter.

Jessica Drew looked spectacular in her skinny black jeans and a white tank top.  She gave him a puzzled look and he suddenly realised that he hadn't unlocked her.  He said the word, and her expression changed rapidly. He felt his cock stiffen, becoming almost painfully hard, and he realised that she was bombarding him with her pheromone power. The little minx, he thought, as he commanded her to undress.

He lay in wait for her on the bed, idly wondering whether he would be able to maintain the Programme once Norman was six feet under.  He thought that he might celebrate that day by commanding a threesome with Karla and Jessica, though he suspected those hellcats might be too much even for him. He might need to bring some of the toys for that one.

Jessica was fully naked now, crawling submissively towards him on her hands and knees, her sex slick and wet in anticipation.

Reginald Fisher thought, not for the first time, how much he truly loved his job.   

THE END
shevek
Producer
Producer

To quote Pitch Meetings' Ryan George, "Wow wow wow wow wow."
I don't usually read that many stories these days, but I saw "Ms Marvel #39" from 2009 and I had to click.

Putting Karla Sofen in these sex-peril situations is extremely hot - great work!
I wish Moonstone would appear in the MCU already, in some sexy form or another. Such a loose cannon.

Man, Leo, I don't know how old you are, but if you are from the "MCU generation" and you come up with great stuff like this,
that's what this genre needs to continue on for the next 20 years. Kudos!