10 Years of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Peril Action Fan Film Series

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

This is Jimbo. I'm the creator of the W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Peril Action Fan Films Series. This idea hatched back in Summer 2012 after watching a fan film parody called "Superiorgirl 1984" produced by the The Rye. The film had everything in in...including the reenactment of the Superman Kryptonite Necklace in the swimming pool peril scene from the 1978 movie. Everything in that particular scene was great...except for one thing...There was no underwater camera to capture Superiorgirl underwater struggling with the necklace....and that's when the lightbulb came on in my head. I early 2013, I approached MMP Studios about this idea of creating a fan film surrounding that scene and after awhile we go both decided to go for it and that what created "Supergirl & The Watery Trap". This was suppose to be a one and done deal...but when the film premiered on YouTube back in September of 2013....The short film turn out to be a smash hit. So much of a hit that fans ask to see more of this type of film and since then...we have been going strong ever since.

Since 2013, I have written and co-produced the series....with my partners over at MMP Studios filming the film and having superb talent on their roster starring in these films....None of us ever thought this would last ten years...and be on top for ten years...but it has and its an extraordinary feeling and what a ride its been so far. We still have more stories to tell in our series and I hope you stay with us for the duration of the series. In the meantime, here are the links to all 30 film installments of our W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Peril Action Fan Films Series. I hope you check it our & enjoy the films.

:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Congratulations, Jimbo, on an amazing 10-year run of distinctive and fun films. Your dedication toward your vision is nothing less than inspiring to those of us who also create SHIP fare for a hungry audience. Good luck in your future endeavors. No one deserves it more.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Congratulations, Jimbo, on an amazing 10-year run of distinctive and fun films. Your dedication toward your vision is nothing less than inspiring to those of us who also create SHIP fare for a hungry audience. Good luck in your future endeavors. No one deserves it more.
:supes: Thanks, Doc for the kind words and continuing support. I really do appreciate it....I still have more chapters to go in the series, along with other surprises in the works...so stay tuned...I'm not going anywhere just yet... :D
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema