Fall of Wonder Episode 3 available on my patreon

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Hi everybody,

Just letting you know Episode 3 of Fall of Wonder is available on my patreon @
patreon.com/friedshowdown1

An alternate ending in which she is fucked while paralyzed will be available very soon!

Promo Poster.png
Promo Poster.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1591 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks great! You do wonderful work!
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Here's episode 3, now available on YouTube. Look out for the alternate ending my patreon, its the best thing you'll ever see!
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I subscribe to this guy's Patreon and can tell you the alt endings are worth it. They are the x-rated continuation of the action. But even the R rated content on here is great. If any producer made a live action video of the prison riot scene with the right actors and costume they would make a king's ransom from it. Would be pretty challenging though. If you are a fan of WW in peril do yourself a favor and check out this guys youtube and patreon page.
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Darkside wrote:
9 months ago
I subscribe to this guy's Patreon and can tell you the alt endings are worth it. They are the x-rated continuation of the action. But even the R rated content on here is great. If any producer made a live action video of the prison riot scene with the right actors and costume they would make a king's ransom from it. Would be pretty challenging though. If you are a fan of WW in peril do yourself a favor and check out this guys youtube and patreon page.
Thanks you so much for the support. I'm very proud of that prison scene, and yes would love to see it in live action! Too bad it would cost loads of money to make. Episode 3 alt ending will be out tomorrow :)
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Shot 080264.png
Shot 080264.png (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
Fall of Wonder Episode 3 - Alternate Ending

Now available at patreon.com/friedshowdown1

This is pretty brutal stuff, probably the most humiliating defeat you will ever see Wonder Woman endure. I almost feel sorry for her... almost...
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

As a patreon subscriber will say this one is definitely worth it!

Very dark but in a good way :)
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

As a patreon subscriber will say this one is definitely worth it!

Very dark but in a good way :)
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Great YouTube channel. Love all of your videos.